I need a spell to help me increase my motivation and decrease my fatigue

Do you know any spell to help decrease fatigue? I am a nurse and I arrive home exhausted which is always the case but now on my days off I continue exhausted and I don’t get to tidy or clean as much as I would like to.

Any recommendation would be helpful!

Blessed be.

Nuria.

6 Likes

There are two on the site that may help you. Full Moon Spell for Motivation, Energy, and Strength. which is a ritual so if you’re tired you may not feel like doing it.

Or there’s the Quick Caffeine Chant for Motivation which only needs you, a cup of coffee or strong tea, a teaspoon, and a few minutes to drink it.

Hope this helps you out!

8 Likes

Whenever you have a few minutes to spare, do a conscious breathing and tap into the sacred energy of the Earth. :earth_americas:

Visualize that your spine is a tree and your roots are going down deep underground. Pull the deep, refreshing, ever-lasting energy of the Earth up through your trunk and into your heart.

Let the energy spin and swirl inside of you. Focus on that warmth, energizing wave and keep it with you as long as you can. :relieved:

This can be done at any time throughout the day and it only takes 5 minutes.

Blessings! :sparkles:

7 Likes

You may want to try the mindfulness practice that SilverBear posted Todays Mindfulness Meditation Practice, it calms the mind and body in about 10 minutes. Maybe you could then do either what @Amethyst or @Francisco suggested once you are in the present moment.

5 Likes

Here are some crystals that help with that! Either carry one or a few with you in your pocket or have around you…

Lapis Lazuli, Carnelian, Citrine, Blue Opal, Amethyst, etc

5 Likes