I need healing thoughts for my cat please asap

I need a ritual asap. My cat just got ran over and its likely he wont survive. Please let me know if there are any healing rituals for cats asap and send your positive and healing thoughts to him…

6 Likes

Hi autum there is a pet ritual, I looked up I hope this helps.
Protection Spell for Your Pets
I hope this helps and sending you some positive vibes. I know how difficult it can be having my pets. In a scene they are like family. Sending you warmth during this difficult time and situation.
Love and light
Blessed be
Jeannie

8 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this :heartpulse: I have been where you are and I know how hard it is :heartpulse: You can use most protection and healing spells as long as your intent is focused on your furbaby :heartpulse: I really hope everything turns out ok and I will light a candle to send healing energy to you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Update…he didnt make it…

Thank you all…

7 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss :heartpulse: We are here if you need us :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss! My heart goes out to you :heart:

8 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry, love and light

8 Likes

Healing thoughts for your cat your way!

Blessed be

8 Likes

I’m so sorry Autumn7 - sending you peace

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat, @autumn7. Our furry friends come into our lives and take an important place in our hearts- it can be life-changing when they are gone. Sending so much love and light your way as you mourn the loss of a friend :pray::heart: :candle:

I would offer you the Prayer for a Lost Pet to help both your cat and yourself find peace and respite in the wake of this loss.

Wiccan-Prayer-For-A-Dead-Pet-360x240

Love and Light to you

8 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss! I’ll say a prayer similar to what @BryWisteria shared. I pray you find comfort in this rough time.

10 Likes

Deepest Condolences for your loss.
Love & Light,

8 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss. I have had that happen as well & there are really no words except I feel your pain & I know what you are going through. :heart: I will light a candle for you & your healing & strength through this time.

7 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss :revolving_hearts: I understand your pain as I recently lost one of my own cats. If you’d like, I’ll keep you in my thoughts :heart:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that your fur baby didn’t make it. :cry: I’ll be thinking of and praying for you.

8 Likes

The Goddess is carrying him in her hands. Love and light to you, dear heart. I’ll be thinking of you.

7 Likes

@Amethyst
@Kasandra
@MeganB
@Susurrus
@Rowan
@christina4
@BryWisteria
@robin77
@walter
@malinda
@stefani
@Liisa

Thank you for all your love and vibes as we go through this difficult time. We’ve made a ritual and burial for Captain, and I’ve done a pendulum reading and tarot spread to make sure he has made it to Summerland peacefully. He is angry, but he is wanting us to move on peacefully.

Captain was 4 years old, no where near time for the end of his life and the way he went was very gruesome, so it is understandable he is upset. We have made a small altar for him that we will visit to say our prayers at.

Thank you again.

10 Likes

Sounds like a nice departing. I can understand his frustration. I’m glad you did everything you did to help you find peace :dove: my thoughts are still with you​:candle:

7 Likes

I’m sorry Captain passed on, I’m sure the prayers and contact you had with him helped him pass over. I’ll be thinking if you and him. :candle:

5 Likes

Lighting an offering to your Captain from afar that he may find peace and serenity in the Summerland :pray::candle:

And I’m continuing to keep you in my thoughts, Autumn. Love, light, and big hugs to you :heart:

5 Likes