I need help

My boyfriend started sewing a cloth design for his business and one other guy decided to spoil his business by sewing the same style, I need a spell that would make him leave my boyfriend clothes alone please

7 Likes

Well, @amara you have a right to be upset with that. People are terrible and the first thing we feel and think (at least I do) is we want them to quit acting that way or we want to punish them for acting that way. There are people on this forum that are way more experianced then I am, but I think you need to go out of the box on this one. Remember the three fold law and never do a spell when you are angry or upset.

8 Likes

@Ostara thanks allot :heartbeat:
But I don’t mean anything harmful, I just need a simple spell that would take his eyes of my boyfriend design :pensive:

6 Likes

You need to tread carefully on this one.

5 Likes

Oh geez, that’s so terrible and irritating. I’m sorry that’s happening to your boyfriend. I would look into doing a binding spell on the other person after you’ve already taken the mundane steps such as speaking with the other person, etc.

Here is some information about magickal bindings :blush:

7 Likes

I was thinking about binding but I’m not experienced enough to suggest it.

6 Likes

@MeganB
Thanks Love I was thinking about a binding spell too but needed to be sure

6 Likes

@Ostara
Thanks love, I understand ur care and love and I will take caution

6 Likes

@Ostara, do not sell yourself short! Trust in yourself :hugs:

6 Likes

Also, try a spell to boost your boyfriends creativity to be faster and better than others :wink:
:butterfly:

6 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage
Ohh love, I really like that idea, what can of spell do u think I should do

5 Likes

I would recommend using crystals like Hemitite and Dragons blood Jasper. Cleanse them and charge them with your intentions and give them to him to keep in his pocket or at his working area.

I believe you can search for those crystals in the forum to get some information about them.
I love crystals :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Dragon’s Blood Jasper Info :gem:

Hematite Information :gem:

@amara I added the links above for the stones mentioned by @Sarafeena_Sage

I hope wvwrything works out for you :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@Susurrus
Thanks :heartbeat: I really need all the prayers I can get, my partner and I are going through a lot in our business
Moreover am thinking of starting up a scented candle store

3 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus for linking to the crystal information. I was in a hurry but I didn’t want to leave anyone hanging :wink:

3 Likes

No problem!

I’m happy to help, I have popped on quick & have done the same type of thing. Life happens! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.