Introduction my first time

My name is Jewels, I am from the Appalachian Mountains where three states touch NC, TN, VA.

12 Likes

Hi Jewels😁. I’m charlye, and I am in Missouri. My dad’s side is from southern West Virginia.

6 Likes

Hi Jewels, I’m Garnet from Gulf Coast Floriada.

6 Likes

Hi Jewels. Rachel from Missouri. Glad you are here!!

6 Likes

Welcome Jewels! I live in Tennessee! Glad you could be here!

7 Likes

Hi Jewels! I’m from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, near Harpers Ferry. The Appalachian Trail actually runs less than a mile from my house. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @jewels99 & merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have been to the Appalachian Montana before though! A very nice place to live!

I’m an Eclectic Witch. I lean towards Celtic & Irish tendencies mostly. Currently I’m learning about Runes. I work with tarot, oracle cards, crystals, 2 deities, herbs, nature. A lot of things.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or jump in on any topic. If you can’t find what you are looking for, someone will accompany along to help you as soon as they can.

6 Likes

:heart: Merry meet and welcome @jewels99
I’m Marsha from Colorado. Is it beautiful where you are living in the Appalachian Mountains? I’ve never been there, but I would love to go someday!
With much love!

5 Likes

Hi Jewels! I’m Amethyst from Fayette County, WV! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself. If you’re a bit confused, check out the Courses here on site. That’s also a great way to start learning here.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you!

6 Likes

If you would like to change your username, there is a way to do that: :name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

It’s up to you, but I noticed you introduced yourself as Jewels & your username is @jewels99

Again, happy to meet you!

6 Likes

Merry meet Jewels @jewels99 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you! I can see that others have already rolled out the welcome wagon and shared some helpful resources, so I’ll just join in by saying to please make yourself at home here :heart:

As you explore around, you may find yourself with some questions. No worries- that’s what the coven is for! :grinning: Questions of a witchy nature can be shared in the Q&A Category while any technical issues can be brought up over in the Site Feedback Category. Don’t hesitate to reach out, we are here to help :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Jewels! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thanks for all the comments and everyone being so helpful. This site is one of the best, and most resourceful site I have ever been on. Just out of curiosity has anyone seen the moon the past couple of weeks it’s been so beautiful here.

7 Likes

I would love to share some photos with you but I don’t know how too. LOL

6 Likes

Hi! There is a guide (well a group of guides now) that have some great tips for using different functions in the forum: How to Add Pictures to Posts :camera_flash: All the ways!

I hope that helps! If not feel free to reach out for some more help where you are getting stuck. :heart:

6 Likes

Hi Jewels, I’m Garnet from Florida. You are more than welcome here.

7 Likes

Hello! I’m Sara Jane from Derbyshire UK :grinning:

7 Likes

I want to welcome you to spells8 miss SaraTwinkles. We are a growing group of like minded women and men who have joined together in the search for knowledge. This site is loaded with information. Our Siofra will be contacting each new member with a more complete welcome to our site.
Blessed be. Be safe. Stay Free.
Garnet

7 Likes

Hello Jewels99,
I am Jeannie and I am from California in Sacramento Welcome so I never been to far away from home. I have not been able to travel to much. I am a mom married with two children. Witchcraft is my medicine and I am so happy that you have arrived! Welcome, to the coven!
Jeannie

5 Likes

5 Likes

This is where we hiked to on my birthday! It was amazing what u can find in your own backyard.

7 Likes