January 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

January 6th, 2022 - Happy Thursday
Spirit Bear Wellness

Some weeks I am less patient than others, I usually am my worst around my husband. Soon after I feel guilty for the deep sighs, eye rolling, sharp tongue. Journaling has helped me realize what triggers this side of me - usually it’s the phase of the moon or the level of my sleep. Today I was better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

January 7th, 2022
I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
50 Powerful Affirmations When PMS is Unbearable

4 Likes

It took me forever to learn how to reply to a post. I am glad its this one. Its a beautiful photo and I hope your year started out great

6 Likes

Welcome @mary34 It took me some time to learn all the tips and tricks here too :slight_smile: and I don’t know everything. Glad you did it! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

January 8th, 2022
I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
25 Daily Affirmations to Improve Your Mindset
Happy weekend :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I am in an emotional blender lately. I accept them, I just don’t appreciate being blindsided by them :rofl:

@mary34 welcome to Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

We do have a walkthrough tutorial for using the different functions of the forum! Also if you read the guidelines… you get a badge… It’s a thing. We try to collect them, well I do. :rofl:

FAQ/Guidelines

Announcement: New Updates to the Guidelines [Important- please read!]

Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

Those should help you with getting around the forum a little easier.

We are very friendly, helpful, & supportive of your unique path/journey. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, someone will be with you as soon as they can to point you in the right direction.

I hope you have a great weekend & that your gregorian year is off to a great start! :hugs

5 Likes

Emotional Blender!! Oh my gosh - I love this so much. My husband said that is my new nickname :laughing: You aren’t alone there sister :heart:

4 Likes

Oh I guess we have met lol. I am still learning how to use the website. sorry

4 Likes

Its a bit confusing right. But now I think I am getting the hang or reply to my own messages. I just need to master reply to post lol

4 Likes

Oh no, it’s quite alright. I believe the reply button that you are looking for is:

It’s at the very bottom of the thread & blue. I circled it in yellow. If you have any other questions please ask!

4 Likes

January 9th, 2022:

“My inner sense of peace is unshakable.
I trust divine order. I trust the Universe and divine right timing.
I surrender, I flow, I follow the omens.
My life is one big synchronicity.”

~ Lukas Notes

To get your own affirmations from Moon Omens click on the link: Moon Omens Affirmations Join Email List

5 Likes

January 10th, 2022:

Affirmation from ‘Grimoire for the Green Witch’, Picture from Pinterest

Wishing everyone a very blessed day :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

I love this affirmation! Thank you @BryWisteria! A great 1 to remind me to appreciate all that I have & that is coming my way! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Monday, January 24, 2022

• I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.

35 Affirmations That Will Change Your Life

3 Likes

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I was looking at my “Latest Topics” at the bottom of the thread I was reading. It was right after spontaneous tears that started rolling down because of something I saw on TV… grief makes EVERYTHING hit me sideways lately. Anyway, I changed the channel after the scene because not a glutton for punishment… or trying not to be. When I clicked on the topic, originally it was to add a tag to the post… then I read it:

4 Likes

That’s a really great one that @Christina4 shared- thanks for bringing it back, @Susurrus! :heart: :blush:

A quote I found that really resonated with me today:

Affirmation by Mandy Hale, Pic from VBChange

Have a blessed day! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Perfect for today, really reaches me today after getting through yesterday. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

"Today marks the beginning

of the rest of my life. I treasure

today and its significant role

in my personal evolution."

~ Shawn Fontaine

1/26/2022

3 Likes

I love this!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

These came to mind. I don’t know from where or who. Probably read a meme in the past and these suck with me for some reason.

“I work with various Spirits & Gods. So if you see me talking to myself, we’re just having a staff meeting.”

“Don’t tell me how to be a witch. If I wanted rules, I’d go to church!”

4 Likes