July, August, September 2022 Daily Single Draws

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

By: Bouchette Design
Bouchette Design on Etsy

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Bloodstone

Grounding, Detoxifying, Balance :balance_scale:

Chakra:

• Root :red_circle:

Astrological Sign(s):

• Aries :aries:
  • Libra :libra:
  • Pisces :pisces:

Affirmation:

• I welcome transformation & intuition into my life

Meditation

Energies:

• Bloodstone is composed of Green Chalcedony & Hematite creating red spots. This combination creates a powerful healing stone that grounds negative energy & cleanses the body. It enhances creativity & balance :balance_scale:

Flower/Herb: :hibiscus:/:herb:

• Columbine :herb:
    • Detoxify
    • Strength
    • Happiness

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

Page of Swords :sword_tarot:

Princess Parizade
Anatolia, Arabic Folk Tale

The Page of Swords represents youthful intelligence. Princess Parizade uses her wit to succeed where others have failed, her optimism intact through it all. She is a harbinger of new beginnings & new ideas for herself & those around her.

Upright - Talkativeness, Energy, Thoughtfulness, Curiosity, Truthfulness

For traditional Page of Swords :sword_tarot: meanings please see:**

4 Likes

Monday, July 18, 2022

Celtic :triquetra: Tree Oracle

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)

I shuffled the Celtic :triskele: Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

22. Oir Spindle

Keywords fulfillment, delight, light, sudden insight, thunder & lightning, release, energy, illumination, your best efforts, completion of a task

Oir Spindle represents sudden flashes of insight & brings illumination & clarity. She is about fulfillment & delight – in particular, the fulfillment that comes after the completion of tasks. Therefore, this tree encourages us to put aside our excuses, evasions, & denial. We are encouraged to get to work & complete our goals so we can fulfill our aspirations. Spindle helps us to fulfill obligations so we can move forward. She rewards us for doing the very best we can. The ogham for Spindle is Oir & the letters are OI & TH. It is represented by the helmet & is formed by the index fingers & thumbs touching at their tips.

22. Oir Spindle Upright

This card offers you sudden insight & clarity. This tree is about enlightenment. You are asked to remember that you are a being of light & to see the light in every person you meet & every situation you enter. This tree brings illumination & insight.

When you receive Oir Spindle in a reading, you are promised fulfillment. But the key is that you must do the work. Lay aside your reluctance & your excuses. Get busy. Success is promised but first must come labor. The spindle will help you to fulfill the necessary steps & give you the energy to complete your work. Choose to do your best & apply your energy to the tasks at hand. The true sweetness comes from fulfilling these tasks to the best of your ability.

If you are trying to make a decision, you are advised to investigate. Get all the relevant facts. Do your due diligence. When you have gathered the information, you can make an informed decision, choose, & begin.

Spindle is a good wood for making pegs, bobbins, & spindles – all practical tools. You may have a project that has to do with woodworking. What practical tools do you need to create or gather to fulfill your task at hand? What expertise do you need? Who can you go to for guidance or help? What skills do you need? Make a practical plan. Consider time, money, & practicalities.

Tarot of the Divine Draw

By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

Justice

Amhaeng-Eosa
Korea, Korean Legend

Justice is power wielded with both intelligence & impartiality. It is making decisions with all of the facts & accepting the consequences of any choice made. It is punishment of the corrupt & promotion of the deserving.

Reversed - Bad luck, a lack of control, the past, misery, disappointment

For traditional Justice meanings please see:

6 Likes

Now that I’m starting to feel better, I’ve picked up my cards again. Since it’s Monday, I pulled a card from my Hush Tarot deck for the energy of the week in addition to my two oracle cards.

Tarot: The Sun: optimism, good luck, success; This week I will continue towards my recovery from COVID. In addition, there will be new opportunities presented in a work context that will fill me with optimism and enthusiasm. In general, I’ll be filled with happy vibes and people will be drawn to me (yay, an introverts nightmare).

Threads of Fate Oracle: Patience - well if this isn’t fitting. :joy::joy: I’m tired of being sick and am wanting to speed up my recovery and get back to life but the Universe knows best. I need to be patient and trust that things are happening in perfect time. Look to the Earth for guidance: you cannot rush the seasons (although it’s humans are trying) and tadpoles can’t rush their transformations. As for during our journey, if we are patient and wait for the right time, we will have less resistance and make more progress.

Raven’s Wand Oracle: Needs Before Wants - learning that there is a subtle yet profound difference between needs and wants is huge. Needs are the basics, wants are more indulgent. We need food to survive, but does it take need to be take out 7 days a week? You need clothes to protect you from the elements but does it have to say {Insert Name Brand}? If you’re needs are met, be grateful as there are many across the world that they basic needs are not met. Then consider your motives for wanting something more. Is it for you or is it to garner praise from another?

5 Likes

@Amaris_Bane Thank you for sharing your Tarot/Oracle draws with us! I like those. I’m learning about Patience & Needs/Wants…more specifically reworking budgets & holding boundaries without faltering. So very fitting for me too!

5 Likes

If having COVID has taught me anything, it’s I need to take care of myself so that I can take care of others!! I’ve been doing better recently about self care and taking time to myself to make sure my “battery” is charged. When COVID hit us, I was able to get us through the week. I knew when to ask for help from my husband and when to plop my but down to get rest. Before, I would have just kept going until I likely passed out. Learning my limits and boundaries had been a life saver.

7 Likes

That’s awesome, I had to have somewhat of a reality check myself when it came to similar things. I have some cloudy days because I’m questioning another situation & anything else just adds to it… but I manage through & afterward I know what I need to do to let go of that situation & stop questioning myself.

One of the practices that is my “homework” is self-care/love but also celebrating any type of accomplishment for the day. I’m also supposed to be able to take my own breaks to keep myself from burnout in short amounts of time. So I can totally relate. I’m still a work in progress on any of the “homework” :rofl:

6 Likes

July 19, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

The Moon

Princess Kaguya
Japan, Japanese Fairy Tale

The Moon is the subconscious & all its illusions, potential, pitfalls, & the possibility of self-deception. Here, two tanukis – shape-shifting raccoon-like animals – each staring at a different moon, though it is not clear which is the real one.

Reversed - Joy, Enlightenment, Resolution, Deception Revealed, Relief

For traditional The Moon meanings please see:

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

• By: BouchetteDesign.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/bouchettedesign

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Pyrite

Prosperity, Protection, Optimism

Chakra:

• All Chakras

Astrological Sign:

• Leo :leo:

Affirmation:

• I have the power to manifest my dreams

Energies:
Pyrite is a stone of protection, shielding us from negative energy of all kinds. It helps mend auric fields & blocks negative energies. It strengthens our awareness & is a powerful tool for prosperity & manifestation.

Flower/Herb: :hibiscus:/:herb:

• Peruvian Lily
    • Wealth
    • Good Fortune
    • Devotion

For Further Information See also:

6 Likes

I’m back to work today and am starting with a new client. Today is a day full of orientations, system set ups, and trainings. Fun. I only pulled from Raven’s Wand Oracle today as I did not feel a pull to pull from Threads of Fate.

Raven’s Wand Oracle: Oak Endures!, reversed

Those we serve must earn our loyalty. Be vigilant against blind obedience, for then we are not wolves, but pups serving an unworthy master. Even if our promise is to a trusted friend, perhaps they are charging into dangerous territory, unprepared and deluded. Loyalty is having the courage to be honest with those closest to us, even if it means risking hurting their feeling or being unpopular.

This is a very timely card for me! My guides have been working with me to establish and maintain my boundaries and learn who to give my loyalty to and who not to because they have burned the bridge too many times.

Side note, my morning tarot reading had me pull the 10 of swords. That combined with this oracle pull is going to make me question some of my “friends,” or frenemies as I like to call them. I have quite a few that are in my outer circle (friends of friends) that I get negative vibes from and do not like spending time around. When I was hanging out with them for the first time in a week last night, the whole mood was awkward. I feel like they were likely talking about me while I wasn’t there. They like to talk about who ever is not around. I don’t take part and even try to shut it down, they will just walk away from me and continue. I have just given up and let them be their drama queens and stay out of it. I don’t know what else to do. I do need to find a “keep my name out your mouth” spell that isn’t too baneful though. I don’t want to do harm, just want them to stop talking about me. Any ideas??

6 Likes

Congrats on being back to work and the new client, @Amaris_Bane! I hope you’re feeling much better now :heart:

This one came right to mind:

A freezer spell (this one, something like it, or your own personalized spell) may the best thing for a situation like this. No harm to anyone- but it should be enough to get you and your business away from gossipers.

Good luck and blessed be, Amaris! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll check that out as that sounds exactly like what I’m needing.

5 Likes

I have done this spell & I haven’t had any issue with that person since I put them in the freezer. I actually think I took her out after a year & theres not neen any kind of contact.

5 Likes

So Hay House Inc. are the publishers, and the creator of this deck is Collette Baron-Reid. You can purchase it on Amazon for $20, but I do believe if you go to Hay House’s actual site, you can get it much cheaper (just longer shipping time.). :relieved: Hope that helps, it’s a beautiful deck, and an absolute joy to work with.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for this, it’s funny how spirit always has a way of telling you the things you need to know. It’s beautiful energy that is very much fitting given the upcoming New Moon in Leo on July 28th. This New Moon heralds unexpected news and sudden change, but if we can remain opened-minded and flexible there will be tons of opportunities for growth and prosperity. :grinning:

6 Likes

I think I can make it through this next New Moon. I usually take it easy, but I think I want to do something for it. I just have no idea what.

It absolutely does! I will check out the website & Amazon to see what is there & which way is more cost-effective. I don’t mind waiting a little bit longer, I used to buy a lot from Etsy & would have to wait when it came from overseas.

Thank you :hugs:

6 Likes

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

Ace of Wands :wand_tarot:

The Magic Paintbrush :paintbrush:
China, Chinese Folk Tale

The Ace of Wands represents inspiration, a sudden creative force. The magic paintbrush embodies these qualities with passion & daring. The magical moment right before the ink hits the paper & all dreams & possibilities are within reach.

Reversed - Delays, bad news, a creative block, wasted talent

For traditional Ace of Wands meanings please see:

5 Likes
                     Wednesday July 20, 2022
                          Energy Oracle Cards
                        By: Sandra Anne Taylor

Today I went to do a one card pull, however three cards wanted to come out at once instead. There were two very specific messages I channeled for those that need to hear it. :heart:

1. Indecision: Which choice to make…
  2. All Tied Up: Lack of motion or sense of personal freedom
  3. Angel of Love: Tender Connections

It’s time to let go of the analysis and self doubt that have been keeping you stuck. Follow your heart and make the honoring choice. How have you become your own jailer? Are you tying yourself up in some emotional angst, or in a negative habit that you refuse to deal with? I feel like loving someone, something or even yourself enough to say enough is enough, and make that decision that you’ve been putting off would be greatly beneficial to you now. :heart:

For some I feel like your holding your own self back, and taking from your own happiness. I feel like past hurts, fear, and for some, lack of confidence has played vital roles in getting you to this point in your life. Love yourself enough to take one step forward, and then another, and another. Fake it till you make it baby, because as soon as you start believing it to be true, it’ll manifest itself outside of you. Even when we don’t love ourselves or trust in ourselves, spirit always does. You’re loved, you’re protected, and you’re not alone. It starts from within, the greatest light you’ll ever find is within you, so shine bright.

For others I feel like these decisions that you’re struggling to make have everything to do with the same reason you’re stuck and not moving forward, not growing as you should be. How have you allowed someone else to control how your life has turned out? Why is it you’ve found yourself at this crossroads now in your life? Let go of what is causing you so much heartache, and keeping you from truly enjoying your life. Reclaim your power, love yourself by making the choice to free yourself of any negative friendships, relationships, or activities that only bring you down. Tend to your own needs, love yourself for all you are, and give back to yourself what you’ve allowed to be taken from you for so long. It’s okay to be your own best friend, and soulmate.

5 Likes

Ooo… I call them jumpers when more than one comes out at me! I have a love :heart: / hate :imp: relationship with jumpers :laughing:

I will say that some of this has had meaning in my life over the last 3 weeks & continuing to the present. I have been doing the work though & baby steps are my friend.

Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

I have a :heart:/:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: relationship with jumpers too. Generally it’s whichever guide I’ve asked to assist me telling me something unrelated to what I’m asking. Like they are saying “Hey Dummy!! You should be looking over here not over there.”

Hades likes to give me the Hermit when I’m having a rough day showing he is with me (it’s the card we use to represent him in the deck he uses). Selene will keep throwing the same card until I pay attention to what she wants me to see, even if she’s not the one I’m asking for guidance. Persephone usually doesn’t use jumpers with me.

One of my ancestors likes to give me random jumpers with no real meaning to watch me struggle to figure out it’s meaning all day. Then at the end of the day, tell me “Oh, that. It must have slipped out by accident.” They must have been a devotee of Loki in their time - pure chaos with that one. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I rarely have jumpers but when I do, it’s the same types of things :rofl: I’ve started answering back by pulling 3 clarifying cards… sometimes it’s appreciated & other times I can tell I’m staring at whatever it is in the face & totally missing it so they are pointing it out with flashing signs :joy:

6 Likes

Note: I never got a clear answer why he liked the hermit over death but that’s what he kept using when I asked what card he wanted to represent him.

4 Likes