July, August, September 2022 Daily Single Draws

Hmmm… good question from the looks of the cards. Maybe he just wants you to be aware he’s there * if you need him not because of something necessarily imminent that you need to work on? Kind of like, Hey, I’m here if something comes up!

4 Likes

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Wild Crystals Deck

I shuffled the deck 3 times, took off the top 3 cards, & then drew:

Selenite

Healing Properties: Physically Selenite is said to be a powerful general healer with high energy. As a protector it is best placed in the center of the home or work space, to protect against physical & spiritual attacks. A Guardian Stone, Selenite is revered by healers as the ideal crystal for casting a safe net around loved ones.

Associations:

• Astrological Sign: Cancer :cancer:
  • Herbs & Plants: Chamomile :herb:, Lemon Balm :seedling:, Rose :rose:, Poppy :herb:
  • Element & Planet: Water :water_element: , Moon :full_moon:
  • Chakra(s): Third Eye (Brow) & Sacral
  • Angel: Gabriel :angel:

History & Lore:

• A gypsum crystal, Selenite is commonly used as wands in crystal healing. The name Selenite means “moon”. This protective crystal is known to cleanse other crystals & is commonly seen with other crystals atop it. Legends say that when God was creating the divine light, he took a breath & exhaled. That breath became Selenite. It is also believed that a piece of Selenite in your room will keep evil at bay.

5 Likes

Drawing from a new deck today- I’m learning the Soul Cats Tarot :cat:

From the Soul Cats Companion by Leeza Robertson

Hope everyone has a good day- blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

OH! I adore this deck! I love cats & combining them with Tarot actually seems like a great idea! I think this is going on my wish list!

Thank you for sharing! I can honestly say that the Guidance & Protection parts have meaning for me today! I was thinking about doing something for gratitude today at some point.

I have strict orders to do what I want to do & have a “me” day today… my other half reminded me this morning before he left for work. Apparently he’s serious this time…

5 Likes

@Susurrus I’m happy if the message resonated with you, Siofra! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The Soul Cats Tarot is a very cute deck and the book that comes with it is pretty impressive- I’d like to write a full review of the deck and share some more pics of it soon! :cat2: :sparkles:

I hope you had a good “me” day and that you were able to enjoy some relaxing time! :heart:

4 Likes

Friday, July 22, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

The Star

Sister Alyonushka & Brother Ivanushka
Russia, Russian Fairy Tale

The Star is a symbol of hope after a disaster. The need to remain positive after misfortune, to remember that things can get better again. It is staying calm & open to future possibilities, seeing your situation with open eyes, mind, & heart.

Upright - Hope, Serenity, Inspiration, Insight, Spirituality

For traditional The Star meanings please see:

Rune Draw

Uruz :uruz:

Magical uses: Health & vitality concerns: There’s magic & power in your primordial core, the seat of all creation.

Suggested Uses:

Call upon this energy to infuse yourself with the strength, fierceness, and the driving will be required to manifest that which healing sustains, expands, & elevates.

Draw on the body in red ink to intensify strength before & during an athletic competition or workout.

Trace on your forehead with your finger to help find vitality when you are weak or to help with awareness when you’re tired

Overall Meanings:

• Primal Force
  • Power
  • Strength
  • Healing
  • Purification
  • Overcoming
  • Sudden & Unexpected Changes (usually for the better)
  • Adaptability
  • Triumph
  • Courage
  • Understanding
  • Freedom
  • Energy
  • Action

Uruz is the principle of vital & organic life energy, original procreation, & organic transformation. A primal cosmic bovine force that shapes manifestation & defends that manifested form. Physical strength & speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy & health.

Yang side of the merger with the yin element. :yin_yang:

Raw strength & power are at the heart of the meaning of Uruz. Physical strength can be indicated, but emotional & spiritual strength is just as likely to be emphasized here. If facing challenges this is a reminder that you have the strength to persevere, as well as to defend yourself from adversaries.

Bring new circumstances & situations into your experience, strengthen & focus personal will harness the energy of sudden change to your advantage, healing, on all levels, a deeper understanding of yourself & underlying motives.

For More Information on Uruz :uruz:

4 Likes

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Celtic :triskele: Tree :deciduous_tree: Oracle

• (By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)
  • I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

1. Beith Birch

Keywords endings & new beginnings, cleansing & purification, releasing old patterns, overcoming difficulties, shedding the old, new growth & renewal, pliancy in the peaceful resolution of conflict, higher perspective, return to innocence

The Beith Birch initiates the first lunation. At this time of year, as we prepare for winter & seek deep transformation, we honor the crone aspect of the Goddess. Although crones are harbingers of death, they are also responsible for birth & new life. They are our midwives. After a period of emptying & releasing old patterns, acknowledging disappointments & regrets & embracing our achievements, we listen carefully to the quiet voice within & set our intentions for the year to come. In this way, we plant the seeds of future possibilities & establish the foundation for the year ahead, which heralds what we call the dark half of the year when the new gestates in the dark. Birch will also help in the peaceful resolution of conflict. She provides a higher perspective & spiritual understanding. She will return you to a state of innocence & non-judgment. The ogham for this tree is Beith & the letter B.

1. Beith Birch Upright

When you draw the Birch card, you can expect new beginnings. However, in order to move ahead, you may have to tie up loose ends & let go of what is no longer needed. Therefore, Beith Birch also stands for cleansing & purification. Old patterns are released, 7 you can shed unhelpful influences, now, just like this tree sheds its bark. This is a time for forgiveness of yourself & others

There is the promise of new starts, renewal, & new life. This is the time to set new intentions now that you have let go of last year’s energies. Sit quietly so that you can listen deeply. From your heart, begin to formulate new plans & intentions. This is the time to decide what seeds you will plant & cultivate for the year ahead.

Birch also offers healing, peace, & resolution in times of conflict. Her branches are pliant & supple. Take a Birch leaf or twig with you or imagine her in your mind’s eye – when you must resolve a conflict. She brings in the power of peaceful reconciliation.

Look at your new year with a higher perspective. Allow your higher self to inform you. Breathe in her deepest message, which is love & light. Let Birch’s heart-shaped leaves remind you that your true wisdom comes from the heart. Allow yourself to look at your life & the world around you with new eyes. Lay aside your judgments & return to a state of innocence.

For more information about the Ogham Beith-Birch please see: Beith-Birch || Learning Ogham

4 Likes

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

3 of Wands :wand_tarot:

The Enchanted Pig
Romania, Romanian Fairy Tale

The Three of Wands represents hard work & travel. The princess takes a long journey to rescue her prince. Making sacrifices & surviving trials along the way. If she stays motivated, her efforts will be rewarded.

Reversed - Returning Home, Wallowing, Frustration, Delays

***For traditional 3 of Wands :wand_tarot: meanings please see:

4 Likes

Monday, July 25, 2022

Celtic :triskele: Tarot

By: Kristoffer Hughes & Illustrated by: Chris Down

7 of Cauldrons (Cups :cup_tarot:)

The realms of the imagination are more beguiling than can enchant & empower, cause action or stagnation. Here we have a figure in shadow standing upon the ocean, the primary symbol of the unconscious. It gazes longingly at seven ghostly figures who hold the cauldron of Imagination, each in turn carved with the sigils of the self from the Major Arcana card the Wheel of Fortune. The figure exists in boundless imagination, where anything is possible, & yet none of it is defining who or what the figure is; instead, it appears elusive, distant, unformed & inactive.

Upright - Nothing substantial is arising from the thoughts of the individual central to this issue or question. Whilst the power of the imagination cannot be denied, there seems to be some emotional blockage that prevents it from materializing. Remember that almost all human endeavors started with a vision from the imagination. So, what is it that is preventing movement & action? This is the suit of emotions; therefore inaction may stem from the fear of emotional damage. Wishful thinking will only become a prophecy if you do something about it. It is time to stop gazing at what can be & bring those cauldrons down into the human experience & act upon them.

5 Likes

Forest of Enchantment
Keeper of Spells

5 Likes

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani
  • Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales from Around the World

The Fool

The Little Mermaid
Denmark, Danish Fairy Tale

The Fool rests on the pinnacle of a decision. She is ready to dive out of her subconscious & into the physical world. To transform from an animal into a human. She is carefree and excited by a new life, regardless of warnings.

Upright: Beginnings, possibilities, impulsiveness, innocence, a free spirit

***For traditional The Fool meanings please see:

Rune Draw

Mannaz :mannaz:

Magickal Uses: Help or cooperation with others, increase mental agility, improve memory, promote harmonious relationships, & success in legal & academic issues.

Use Mannaz to cultivate more of your own potential. There is something deeply & inherently human in each of us, & the world benefits by sharing that with others. Whether it’s creative pursuits, professional aspirations, or simply a way to live to your highest potential, invoke Mannaz to help bring forth that from which the world & you will benefit.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Divine Union, Relationships, Ancestors, Community, Intelligence, Manifestation, Origin, Self, Family, Man/Humankind, Natural Gifts, Physical & Spiritual Cultivation

More Information:

5 Likes

Tomorrow is a big day for me at my oncologist office so I treated myself to Leila + Olive Pythia Botanical Oracle Volume II. I drew Geum, Nose For Things.

Geum is Nose For Things, a beholder of our keenest intuition, empowering one to seek out and solve even the most daunting of mysteries. There are things that we can know, from the furthest forest journey to what’s just under our nose.

Makes a lot of sense. Yaaasssss.
Geum is commonly called Avens, it’s in the rose family. This deck is gorgeous.

7 Likes

Oh that is a gorgeous deck! Beautiful!

I love rose flowers also! My mom’s name was Rose :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani
  • Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales from Around the World

3 of Wands :wand_tarot:

The Enchanted Pig
Romania: Romanian Fairy Tale

The Three of Wands :wand_tarot: represents hard work & travel. The princess takes a long journey to rescue her prince, making sacrifices & surviving trials along the way. If she stays motivated, her efforts will be rewarded.

Reversed: Returning home, Wallowing, Frustration, Delays

***For traditional 3 of Wands :wand_tarot: meanings please see:

Rune Draw

Gebo :gebo:

Magickal Uses: Good rune to help you increase your overall luck. When used in combination with other runes, especially as a bindrune, it will increase the power & positivity of surrounding runes. Much like X marks the spot, Gebo brings about great luck

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Gift, honor, balance, generosity, relationships, exchange, magical exchange, divine interaction.

Principle of the three-fold gift of Odin: Consciousness, divine gift, & form.

It is also the principle of giving & taking; an exchange between any 2 beings or realms. It is the sacrifice by people to gods to compensate or petition for divine favors. In human society, this is reflected as hospitality.

Live by the laws & in accordance with nature, rather than living separate & disconnected from the earth. This is how the tribes of the day survived but thrived. Gebo also calls to the relationship between people & their connection to the gods. When a person dedicated themselves to a certain god or goddess, offerings, time, & energy were presented to the deity. In turn, people hoped their chosen deities would bestow their blessings & strengths upon them.

The synthesis of giving & receiving with goodwill, hospitality, & respect is akin to unifying one’s self with the divine. Wen gifts & contracts are mutually exchanged & honorably upheld, energetic reciprocity will always be positive. Here, integrity, love, & common bonds pave the way for the benefit, abundance, & protection of family & community.

For More Information: Gebo 7th Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett :gebo:

5 Likes

I like the rune draw today - I will bring X with me today and others so it will enhance the luck and increase power and poisitivity. Blessings.

5 Likes

Today I drew the Magnifying Glass from the Symbol Seekers Oracle Deck - this deck was created at the GlobalVillage Witch and it is a magical journey into your intuition, as well as into cultivating alertness to how symbols appear and work within your life… tapping into common and widely used symbols across times and places, along with your own understanding of them in your life. Each person’s experience of this will be individual and yet the common threads connect us to the wider oracular wisdom of the world.

The magnifying glass symbolizes to me that I should take a closer look at something, be aware and analyze it with a careful eye to make good decisions and feel calm. Knowledge is power and taking a close look at things will ensure this.

What does a magnifying glass mean to you?

5 Likes

I love your deck so much :heart_eyes: What a fun idea for an Oracle Deck- it’s so personal, yet at the same time so connective across the globe! :earth_asia:

I would read a magnifying glass to be a message of perspective- perhaps what you can see from your current point of view isn’t the only one, or that you stand to benefit from looking at something in a different way. Stop, take the time to observe closely, and “zoom in” to view things in a new way :mag:

Thanks so much for sharing, @jan_TheGreenWitch! :heart: I’ll carry the memory of this card with me throughout the day :pray::mag:

6 Likes

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Celtic :triskele: Tarot

• By: Kristoffer Hughes
  • Illustrated by: Chris Down

I actually had 2 cards come out while shuffling in a such way, that those are now the draw. 2 for 1

4 of Cauldrons (Cups :cup_tarot:)

There’s a lot of land here as if trying to counter the power of water by grounding it, & yet the puddles suggest he can never be truly removed from the pools of his emotions.

There are 3 cauldrons of past achievements & expression. They represent his creativity, spirituality, & relationships. Over his shoulder is the cauldron of inspiration but can’t see it. He will seek meaning & solace from what is apparent, but apathy suggests that he will not turn his head & see all that is being offered to him.

Upright: Here we really have someone stuck in a rut. The crisis of the heart is yet to come, but we see a tantalizing glimpse of potential crisis here. You may achieve a lot - in fact, you may have achieved an awful lot – but why the apathy? Sometimes it really is better than the devil you know, but believe me, living in a habitual cycle of repetition for fear of change is not beneficial. There are other possibilities right there beside you if only you could see them. Then there are three significant things in your life or surrounding the question & the focus is so intently on them that the cauldron of inspiration cannot be perceived, but it needs to be noticed & taken from the ethereal hand that is offering it. Don’t carry on as you are just because of apathy – take the Cauldron!

The Second Card that Fell Out

Knight of Swords :sword_tarot:

The Knight has taken to the skies & him & the dragon are ripe for battle. This doesn’t suggest an exclusively physical battle. It may be a battle of wits or an intellectual fight. Either way, the fight is on. The dragon is exhaling smoke, as he is exhausted from the Knight’s attempts. The Knight has good ideas & intentions but needs to be able to hold it together long enough for something to come of the battles. He doesn’t possess the King’s Intellect nor the Queen’s wisdom to give function to the task. The Knight is propelling forward though, while others wonder if he is being foolhardy, impulsive, or on a mission to nowhere.

Reversed: An individual who has become increasingly excessive, patronizing, & even fanatical in his thinking. The reversed knight can be equated in modern life to religious & cultural terrorists who believe they are right & others are wrong.

For traditional 4 of Cups & Knight of Swords meanings please see:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria I really like your perspective on the magnifying glass. This is apropos for my life as well and I did zoom in yesterday for sure with my Oncologist — I have a completely new treatment plan now and it begins earlier than Aug 12 due to rethinking the treatment originally proposed. :stethoscope::new_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Congrats on your new treatment plan, Jan! :heart: That’s awesome to hear that they got one ready so quickly, and also that you can begin treatment even earlier than expected! Wishing you all the best with it, you’re in my thoughts :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes