4 Likes

Well, Saturday is over & Sunday begins a new week :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sunday, August 21, 2022

The Light Seer’s Tarot

• By: Chris Anne
  • I shuffled the deck 3 times, removed the top 3 cards, & drew:

Knight of Pentacles :pentacle_tarot: Upright

He’s toiling & tilling his lands and enjoying every minute of it. More practical than the other Knights, he improves things for himself (& for those he loves) with his steadfast & consistent momentum. Devoted to solidifying foundations, he assures you that extra care today will multiply your harvest tomorrow. It’s time to show fierce loyalty, pride, & trustworthiness - & to tend to your home while uncovering your unwavering ambitions for the future! Sometimes this energy is so stable that it feels repetitive, so if you are feeling resistance or if you’d kinda prefer to stay in bed, find the joy in your progress. The journey is the thing. Uncover heart-stirring enthusiasm by allowing yourself to believe in something brighter. This is a card of infinite expansion, and with time & faith, your seeds will take. Follow through on your plans & promises & move any stagnant energy that’s blocking you from your dreams.

Statement: Seed by seed I plant my future with my rock-steady foundations of faith.

Light Seer: diligence & hard work, determination, steadfastness, building material security, safety, being pragmatic, expansion

For traditional Knight of Pentacles :pentacle_tarot: meanings please see:

Rune Draw

• Algiz :algiz: Brightstave

Magickal Uses: Use Algiz as a way to protect yourself, as well as your items, or other people & pets. To keep your pets protected, inscribe this on the reverse side of the tag on their collar. Draw this rune on your forehead to protect yourself when entering into dangerous or unknown situations, & it’s a great rune to wear as jewelry. Defense against enemies & Protection of those that you Love :heart:

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Protection, Defense, Awakening, Higher Life, Connection with the Divine

Algiz/Elhaz :algiz: is the rune of the elk or elk sedge. There is no other rune that is more highly regarded for its protective qualities. Emulates the qualities of the elk: Steadfast, Protective, & Strong. Elk sedge is a swampy & thorny plant that can hurt you if not handled properly & the elk love to eat the plant. There is also a strong correlation between the antlers of the elk and even of deer.

Protection in all of its forms – Offense, Defense, Proactive Reactive. Protection from negative energy & people, protection of property, strengthening friendships, and astral communication.

Indicates the presence of a threat & a need to guard against something or someone. The individual will come to no harm

Spiritual defenses & drawing upon inner strength to actively protect our emotional well-being & or immediate surroundings.

Even union between individual consciousness & the higher self. The connection between the roots & branches of anything.

Divine communication is indicated. This rune doesn’t signify persons, but Divine forces.

Brightstave/Upright: Indicates safety from danger & no need to fear. Don’t take the protective energy for granted by being reckless with your actions, as this rune does not mean that there is no danger present whatsoever. Remain alert & clear minded & in touch with your intuition to receive a positive outcome.

Divine realizations await. This craft or awakening is foreshadowed. Divine communication is indicated.

The protective force can be turned around & used in an attack to protect yourself.

For more information about the Algiz :algiz: rune please see:

4 Likes

1+7=8
The shadow reversed a day of many sales

5 Likes

Monday, August 22, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani
  • Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales

7 of Wands

John Henry
Alabama, American Folk Tale

The Seven of Wands represents an indomitable force. Against all odds, John Henry stands up for what he believes in & is willing to fight to the bitter end. His courage & resolve is an inspiration, even to those who disagree with him.

Reversed Giving up, defeat, timidity, cowardice, overwhelmed

For traditional 7 of Wands meanings please see:

4 Likes

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

The High Priestess

Scheherazade
Turkey, Arabic Folk Tale

The High Priestess is a keeper of vast knowledge. With a story for every situation, Scheherazade asks the listener to focus on what their subconscious tells them, encouraging them to form their own conclusions. Her power is vast yet subtle, her answers always mysterious.

Reversed: Ignorance, shallowness, lack of trust, a closed mind, secrets

For traditional The High Priestess meanings please see:

5 Likes

Action
2+8=10=1+0=1
Perfection

Perfects action over a curve

4 Likes

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

Queen of Wands

Pele
Hawaii, Hawaiian Deity

The Queen of Wands represents a fiery force. The volcano goddess Pele’s rages can be destructive, but her blessings are just as powerful. She is the creativity of dance the nourishment of rich soil, and the chaotic force of an explosion

Reversed Jealousy, spite, avarice, destruction, demands

For traditional Queen of Wands meanings please see:

5 Likes

@MeganB what is this deck??? I am in love with it and need to add it to the top of my wishlist.

5 Likes

Ok, another deck to add to my wishlist!! My husband is going to kill me if I manage to buy them all, lol.

5 Likes

Forest of Enchantment

This guy has come up quite often of late.

4 Likes

It’s the Spirits and Shadows oracle deck! Their website is https://www.downthedarkpath.com :blush: I love it so so much!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness I saw it on Etsy too… I almost got that one so it’s on my wishlist because I saw the Celtic Goddesses deck right after :rofl:

5 Likes

2+6=8
Building a house step-by-step work

5 Likes

The owl is white which to me is pure and a teacher. Weather it’s painful or overwhelming The owl I need to use my intuitive side and watch and listen to my inner voice! Owls :owl: are nocturnal animals the see all around they have night vision and they can see through the liminal spaces! I am a mother too! This owl is a wise owl that has a birds eye :eye: view! They hand out and watch and “I see everything” I am apart of a bigger picture which seems as though the universe and I are connected with each other! I am open and receptive to my power! I am aware
Owls can see very far away they can see in the distance! They are in the liminal spaces they can see a predator and they can be ruthless if they need to be! The owl is in the air and can fly away at anytime!
Kim Krans The Unknown Archetypes
Kim Krans
Kim Krans with Tarot Bytes
She has a new deck you all, called The unknown alchemy deck!
Here is all the info
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Oracles of the Morrigan

By: Feral Magic

• I shuffled the deck & took off the top 3 cards then drew:

Well of Souls

Deep within the springs & fonts of the world are the Pure Spirits, The Mischievous & Wise Ones that were here from the beginning of all things. From the Well of Souls & the Great Tree arise all the spirits of the Earth, drawn down from the reflection of the stars in the waters.

From the Well of Souls emanates all healing words & the stories of the oldest time emerge. Honor the springs in your place & the water of your lands; listen to the water you drink. It will show you the wisdom of the spirits of the deep waters & the spirits of the first ancestors.

4 Likes

Friday, August 26, 2022

Celtic :triquetra: Goddess Oracle

By: Judith Shaw

Branwen

Goddess of Love & Beauty: Branwen, White Raven, Wesh Goddess of Love & Beauty, is most likely an ancient Goddess whose sacred spot is Cadair Bronwen (Branwen’s Seat), a mountain peak in the Berwyn range of Wales. From afar, Cadair Bronwen is topped with a cairn that resembles a nipple

Branwen, sister of King Brann the Blessed, was loved by her people for her gentleness, compassion, & beauty. As mother of the king to come in the tradition of the Old Tribes of the British Isles, she is the embodiment of Sovereignty, the center from which all life emerges, ruling over both the spirit of & the manifestation of the land.

Divinatory Meaning

Love :heart:, empathy, peace :peace_symbol:, perseverance, courage, and sovereignty. Don’t get lost in the details. Open yourself to an understanding of the whole picture :framed_picture:

As a bonus for this one, the same day I was attempting to crochet my first tarot pouch I received this deck. So I made the pouch for this deck. Once I finished last night & chose the button closure, I realized I could also fit the guidebook in with the cards! EEEEEKKKKK!!! Now I am working on a different style for one of my tarot decks. @MeganB has me so inspired & I feel so good getting to do something I really enjoy. It’s been a long time since my hands were able to tolerate this set of motor & cognitive skills.

(Crochet for Dummies is a Wonderful Resource for my memory lapses or misunderstandings :rofl:)

6 Likes

Divine feminine

4 Likes

Funny, I have more than one number 7 in my birthday & I’m drawn to the number 3 & the number 7. They both have a special meaning to me.

3 Likes