Kitchen Witchery 101

What is kitchen witchery?

This is a person who performs beautiful culinary magick right in the heart of the home, the kitchen!

Kitchen Witch is sometimes referred to as a Cottage Witch.

So many magickal things can happen right in our kitchens! Here are some tips to begin practicing some kitchen witchy ways.

Do you practice Kitchen Magick?

18 Likes

Really enjoyed the video. Thanks.

7 Likes

You are welcome! :upside_down_face: :fire:

5 Likes

Great video @SilverBear! Thank you so much. I have done some of those things before but most of them I never thought about until just now! Great tips.

3 Likes

I follow https://www.youtube.com/c/Thewitchescookery/featured. She is wonderful. She is a kitchen, cottage, green witch. She is a secular witch. Her perspective is interesting, but what I love is the series of books by Arin Murphy-Hiscock: The House Witch, The Green Witch, and the Witch’s Book of Self-Care. All of these books are excellent. They are not deity based, but energy based. I explore everything. Try listening to her. This is what Laurie is describing. She lives in Bavaria, Germany, but has excellent command of English! she is a psychologist. I am a Patron member, that is how much I think of her.

3 Likes

I bought all three of these books and other books she recommended. I love her energy and person. She is a young mother who I admire. She teaches her child in such a healthy , natural way.

2 Likes

Hooray for Kitchen Witchery, and another beautiful video! Your content is always presented so beautifully, @SilverBear- I really look forward to these! And kitchen witchery is one of my favorite aspects of magick :woman_cook::two_hearts: A pleasure to watch- thanks for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I follow her too - she actually recommended my YouTube channel on hers! She is great.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really enjoy making them! :smiley:

2 Likes