Looking for a Stew Recipe

Im looking for a good recipe for a good witches stew meats veggies all that ( don’t forget the crystal ) lol even fruits I’ll add. It’s -10 in Chicago and I need something to warm me up

8 Likes

It’s 2C in the UK atm, and sunny. I’m just out to do some sunbathing. I’ll have a think about your stew, but bats and toads are in season I think :thinking:

9 Likes

Lol no bats in my stew lol

8 Likes

Just the toad then :frog:

9 Likes

No toads either but we do have fried frog legs at certain restaurants wanna try?

8 Likes

Actually I really like them and snails, mind you I’m only 20miles from France :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Brrrr- that’s chilly! :snowflake:

Luckily, we’ve got some wonderful soup recipes around- here are some that have been shared by fellow Coven members over the years:

These are just a few- there are a ton of soup recipes around! If you’d like to continue browsing, you can click here to find all entries in the Recipes category that mention “soup”

More Soup Recipes in the Forum

Hope you can find the perfect thing to beat the chill- blessed be! :bowl_with_spoon: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hi :wave: @john1 I don’t want to repeat what the lovely @BryWisteria has mentioned, because there are amazing cold weather recipes within the forum. This time of year is around the time we start making stews to eat in bread bowls or other warm you up foods.

I’ve always been a fan of making things from scratch. I have a binder full of recipes for all kinds of things & honestly over the last few years, many of those recipes came from the forum :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We were just trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight because it’s so cold especially with the wind chill! :laughing:

8 Likes

Me and my friend from childhood made a good stew big pot it had a mushroom in it carrots celery whatever you think of was added to it it was one of the best witches still you can have I’m trying to recreate it and also add some stuff to it of my own

7 Likes

Oh those are not only the best recipes, but in the moment when you don’t necessarily think to write it down or think that there is no way you’ll forget… inevitably you do, it’s happened to me quite a few times. I hope you are able to remember most of what you had put into it then add you’re own to it!

7 Likes

What kind of stew recipe are you looking for? I’ll try to keep an eye out for it!

6 Likes

Im looking for a fall type of recipes they do he trick for this weather beef stew type with extras ingredients added

4 Likes

It’s a blistering 29° here. My oldest keeps bugging me to make turkey soup but I’m not up for that.

I plan to make a turkey version of my grandmother’s Hamburg Soup. I’ve never made it for this lot and I won’t be telling them what’s in it until they’re eating it. People always stick their nose up at it but it’s really yummy

5 Likes

Here ya go, this one looks good!

4 Likes