LOVE SPELLS 8 Meditations!

@Francisco just love the meditations for the crystals and stones, I have been meaning to ask you, is that your wife’s voice on the videos we hear?

6 Likes

I wrote the scripts myself and made the animations, but when it came to voicing them, I wasn’t comfortable at all with my voice… :laughing:

I came upon the wonderful British voice artist Joy Hayward who voiced the first video, a Devotional prayer to Aphrodite, and after that everything fell into place!

Thanks for your kind words, @roxanne! I’m glad you are enjoying them! :pray:

5 Likes

Oh cool she has a great vocie to listen to the vids…

1 Like

Your meditations are just wonderful @Francisco :heart: I’m always looking forward to my next tea/candle/crystal/zodiac meditation for the day!

I’ve just finished the https://spells8.com/black-candle-meditation/
…my 2nd week in a row doing this one on a Saturday. Such powerful, thoughtful words.

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
aaaaaand here’s where I start rambling:

Though I can’t work out if it’s helpful or not that her voice sounds so similar to the one already in my head :thinking: :joy: like did I say that or is that the meditation video talking? :rofl:

Just wishing there was a lovely meditation to go along with my mug of Black tea (with vanilla and honey) :blush::black_cat: hehe how great is this mug?! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I love the voice on the meditations also! She reminds me of the one from Headspace.

@Limeberry I just got a mug that says death before decaf in Halloween colors lol

1 Like

I have such a mug obsession :coffee: :see_no_evil: please share a pic!

1 Like

Another fellow mug obsession!

2 Likes

Both amazing.
Actually NEED the birthstone coffee bean one.
Take my money. I don’t have much but take it all. :joy:

2 Likes

I have one that my son likes & it says The chain on my moodswing just snapped. Then I have one that says Mom Fuel. Lol They are in the wash right now, I’ll take a picture when they come out.

2 Likes

Ok, we need a mug appreciation post.
I’m on it.

3 Likes

Awesome! I will participate!

2 Likes

That sounds like a great idea! I’ll work on it! :black_heart:

3 Likes

I love that mug so cute

3 Likes

Oh a black tea spell would be amazing. I love the tea meditations and the crystals.

3 Likes

Here it is! :coffee:

I read this Healthline article about all the benefits of black tea. It turns out it’s an amazing potion for mindfulness. It has less caffeine than coffee so it’s a more balanced energy boost.

Black-Tea-Focus-Ritual-Magic-Witchcraft

I decided to combine two elements that are fundamental in mindfulness: Focus and Alert. I hope you like it! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, videos are great! And her voice as well! So soothing!

3 Likes

You guys - I have to share.
I’ve just come out of this https://spells8.com/yellow-candle-meditation/
which I do most Sundays but today it’s just left me feeling AMAZING like words cannot describe :raised_hands:t2: (I’m also drinking Honey and Ginger Tea with added cinnamon and full moon water)
You’d never think it was grey and rainy in London today - my room and everything I touch is GLOWING with bright yellow sunshine :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: ooh it’s going to be a good day folks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

That’s so great to hear!! :smile:

Even on a cloudy day, the Sun shone through your candle and within you! :sun_with_face:

That made me think of this song by Oasis: A bell will ring :bell:

3 Likes

Oh thank you! I am going to do this one today! Thank you so much! Black tea is actually pretty good! I need to Focus and be Alert! Oh I am so happy.

4 Likes

That is great ! I’m gonna give a shot! Been busy last week with everyday stuff. Had not gotten a chance to do any spells, rituals or last week challenges. Since we have two moons this month Im just planning my usual moon ritual than. I didn’t want to rush anything, this Harvest moon. However, I did receive my printer and Xtra paper and put in, my first 50 pages in my BOS. Its great to actually see it come to fruition. Guys, from last months moon spell- are we supposed to dispose of the ingredients in the jar and spend the coins? Correct?
Thank you!

3 Likes