LOVE SPELLS 8 Meditations!

@Francisco just love the meditations for the crystals and stones, I have been meaning to ask you, is that your wife’s voice on the videos we hear?

6 Likes

I wrote the scripts myself and made the animations, but when it came to voicing them, I wasn’t comfortable at all with my voice… :laughing:

I came upon the wonderful British voice artist Joy Hayward who voiced the first video, a Devotional prayer to Aphrodite, and after that everything fell into place!

Thanks for your kind words, @roxanne! I’m glad you are enjoying them! :pray:

5 Likes

Oh cool she has a great vocie to listen to the vids…

1 Like

Your meditations are just wonderful @Francisco :heart: I’m always looking forward to my next tea/candle/crystal/zodiac meditation for the day!

I’ve just finished the https://spells8.com/black-candle-meditation/
…my 2nd week in a row doing this one on a Saturday. Such powerful, thoughtful words.

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
aaaaaand here’s where I start rambling:

Though I can’t work out if it’s helpful or not that her voice sounds so similar to the one already in my head :thinking: :joy: like did I say that or is that the meditation video talking? :rofl:

Just wishing there was a lovely meditation to go along with my mug of Black tea (with vanilla and honey) :blush::black_cat: hehe how great is this mug?! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I love the voice on the meditations also! She reminds me of the one from Headspace.

@Limeberry I just got a mug that says death before decaf in Halloween colors lol

1 Like

I have such a mug obsession :coffee: :see_no_evil: please share a pic!

1 Like

Another fellow mug obsession!

2 Likes

Both amazing.
Actually NEED the birthstone coffee bean one.
Take my money. I don’t have much but take it all. :joy:

2 Likes

I have one that my son likes & it says The chain on my moodswing just snapped. Then I have one that says Mom Fuel. Lol They are in the wash right now, I’ll take a picture when they come out.

2 Likes

Ok, we need a mug appreciation post.
I’m on it.

3 Likes

Awesome! I will participate!

2 Likes

That sounds like a great idea! I’ll work on it! :black_heart:

3 Likes

I love that mug so cute

3 Likes

Oh a black tea spell would be amazing. I love the tea meditations and the crystals.

3 Likes

Here it is! :coffee:

I read this Healthline article about all the benefits of black tea. It turns out it’s an amazing potion for mindfulness. It has less caffeine than coffee so it’s a more balanced energy boost.

Black-Tea-Focus-Ritual-Magic-Witchcraft

I decided to combine two elements that are fundamental in mindfulness: Focus and Alert. I hope you like it! :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, videos are great! And her voice as well! So soothing!

3 Likes