Lucid Dreaming App

We were discussing this in this topic: Feeling Crystals?

I think it helps to do some sort of work with the crystal to get used to it. Hold it, meditate and breathe in its energy, even if you don’t feel anything.

Other examples: put them in places where you will see them, draw them, give them names, carry them with you, do a grounding exercise or a crystal attunement.

To me, it’s about “sharing experiences” with the crystals so that you get to know them and create a bond (kind of like a friend).

6 Likes

Since this post, I have done an activation meditation with my black tourmaline palm stone and I felt the energy, so before I wear or carry the stones, I will do the meditations and activations, get to really feel them and know them before I do anything with them. I have them all over my space and I wear them or carry them. I think this is a good way to become in tune with them.

I have learned so much in the past few weeks and continue to learn. I am thrilled that I found this path when I did, it’s keeping me grounded and my anxiety isn’t as bad as it was when I first began.

4 Likes

That’s great to hear!!

We are all in this together! :fist_right::boom::fist_left: :blue_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I worked with my amethyst crystals today and they are all over my sacred space and in my hair. I feel better connected to the crystals as I do the meditations and activations with them.

Tonight, I am planning on finally doing my self initiation. I can’t imagine not doing it now. I have started a wonderful journey and can’t wait to see how else my path leads me. I’m very excited about being able to do this. I was waiting until after the new moon to make sure that I had made the right choice, and I know that I have. I have the God and Goddess along with Brigid to lead the way and the best coven I could have ever asked for, so thank you to everyone for your understanding and help along the way.

3 Likes

Great!! this New Moon / Crescent Moon :waxing_crescent_moon: is perfect! Dedication is about shedding the old energy and starting anew - so using these growing lunar energies is a great way to do it.

Best wishes!! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I knew there was more than one reason for me waiting! I will let you know how it goes later on! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

A reality check for me is trying to push a finger through my hand.:point_up::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

That’s a good one too but I personally found that it can fail (even in a dream) if you don’t put a lot of intent behind it.

For example, when I had my first lucid dream, I wanted to push an arm through the wall, something I had read online that could be done in dreams easily. I tried it but it wasn’t working. It turns out you have to really focus on it and almost see it happening. Then it worked!

I loved going through that realization because it’s a matter of attitude, of mindset, just like in waking life, you have to put some real effort into it.

4 Likes

That actaually makes a lot of sense! I’ll have to try something else then!

4 Likes

I’ve been using the app for a while now, I had to increase the reality checks because 3 per day is not nearly enough. Also it’s important to do the checks on your own, even when the app doesn’t remind you.

In a dream, you probably won’t have your phone telling you to do it so it’s about creating the habit of questioning reality (“Is this a dream?”)

The two reality checks that worked for me were counting the fingers in one hand, and also plugging my nose and trying to breathe in.

4 Likes

I also increased the reality checks, I use the reading the text twice and the plugging my nose checks. The last time I remembered a dream… I remembered A LOT of the dream and wrote it all down. I tried to use dream lookup, but then the dream really made no sense to me. I get the checks every 1 to 2 hours on my phone and I set a different tone for the checks.

4 Likes

Reading the text twice is also a good one! Just last night I had a dream where I was trying to send a text on my phone… but the words kept changing on me!! :unamused:

I should have known but I still didn’t realize it was a dream!

Apparently, in dreams, text is not static because it’s being created by our mind so it’s constantly being rendered. It’s crazy!

4 Likes

I did change my reality checks to plugging my nose. I had a lucid dream last night. I ended up plugging my nose and breathing just fine. I was in a higher realm. It was beyond belief. I didn’t want to leave! There was a great sense of love everyone had for each other. There was peace, no negativity whatsoever. you know the feeling you have when you’re in that final state of meditation? Everybody felt that way! And, this was my happy place! I wish I could help explain it better. Lol when you think of a paradise (or a beautiful exotic country), that’s where I was!

4 Likes

That’s wonderful!! I’m happy to hear you didn’t just wake up after becoming lucid! That’s good. :+1:

Lucid dreaming is an amazing feeling! It can feel realer than life! And it’s a great place for healing and mental development. But I’d say it can even become addictive

5 Likes

I have had lucid dreams before but right as I realized I was dreaming, I would wake up. The last one I hung around for a little bit just to watch what my brain was doing while asleep. I woke up shortly after though. I remember it feeling really good and I was relaxed and it was very, pleasant, for lack of a better word right now.

4 Likes

When I began lucid dreaming, I’d wake up shortly after. It takes practice! For me, years of practice!

3 Likes

I wish I would remember my dreams more, I have been a deep sleeper for as long as I can remember. My parents used to say I could sleep through a war.

4 Likes

I used to when I was taking sleep meds. Now not so much.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s definitely worse since I have started taking them. I can be woken up but I always think I was sleeping longer than I actually was.

3 Likes

I used to have scary dreams as a child. I thought of a way to help myself-like within a scary movie, I could invent a commercial to stop the fear! It worked and now that I think about it, so great I thought of this at a young age! Laughing!

2 Likes