Lucifer Correspondences :lucifer_sigil:

As per request, here’s a Wiki post for sharing Lucifer’s correspondences.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar

Fragrances and Spices:

• Roses
  • Sandalwood
  • Clove
  • Cinnamon
  • Dragon’s blood

Fruits and Beverages:

• Apples
  • Berries
  • Vodka

• Wine

Gemstones and Minerals:

• Garnet
  • Moonstone
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Carnelian
  • Amethyst
  • Obsidian

Colors:

• Red
  • Black
  • Light blue
  • White
  • Yellow
  • Gold
  • Silver

Cultural and Spiritual Symbols:

• Books
  • Learning
  • Knowledge
  • Poetry
  • Prayer
  • Blood

Directions:

• East

Times and Seasons:

• March 21 Equinox Rite to Lucifer
  • March
  • Spring

Rituals and Practices:

• Enlightenment
  • Spring equinox
  • Initiations

[DALL·E]

Lucifer appears with long, black hair and blue eyes. His voice is considered average though he seems overly excited most of the time. He wears pendants of eagles. Twin to Lucifuge.

It is our Lord Lucifer who hath brought us from the darkness into the light.
He brightens our path so that we may find enlightenment. We honor him.
His winds carry with them the promise of lessons learned for this lifetime.
Hail Lucifer. Lord of Air.

From the section on the Tree of Life:

Lucifer (Chokmah, Wisdom) is air and wisdom. This enlightenment and wisdom is being able to see the whole in conjunction with the sum of its parts in order to reach gnosis.

Oleum of Lucifer

• Base
  • Poppy
  • Lemon
  • Alum - just a pinch
  • Black Mustard

(Might be able to consider these oleum ingredients as correspondences? Besides the “base,” of course.)

References

A few other sources I read stated that Lucifer is mostly interested in prayer above all, due to his former nature of being an archangel. That might explain why it’s so difficult to find a nice list.

I’ll keep this open as a Wiki so that it may be edited in the future. If you would like to add something but aren’t comfortable with editing a Wiki post, please add it as a post below and someone will add it for you. :black_heart:

:lucifer_sigil:

[DALL·E]

Other threads on Lucifer that may be helpful:

Other demonolatry-related threads:

Please note that quite a few of the above are housed in A Sacred Space and can only be viewed if you are logged in to the forum.

9 Likes

Let me know if I missed anything, including related threads. I’ll keep digging when I have more time. :black_heart:

@tracyS @Devenne I made it a new post so it’s easy for everyone to find and it’s a Wiki so we can edit it in the future when we find more information.

9 Likes

Thankyou for looking this up

9 Likes

26 posts were split to a new topic: Emoji request

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Archangel Lucifer

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Archangel Lucifer

I tried to make it tidier by categorising everything. :thinking: I hope that helps. :black_heart:

I also gave DALL·E a quick run with the description provided from the S. Connolly book. I have no idea why it went full manga style. All I asked for were watercolours. :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m not complaining - those are some wow pictures! I think DALL-E’s Lucifer bishounen wouldn’t be out of place as an LI in an otome game :wink: :+1:

So neat and pretty! It’s beautiful, Katerina- thank you for working your organizational magick! :broom: :sparkles: :blush:

5 Likes