Magick Gardens One

I feel you! My sweet kiddos keep asking to go to the poo; and I have to tell them no! They can go out early in the morning or late in the evening! The water is so hot! It’s also making the water teem with algae and we cannot get the bloom under control. The water is safe to swim in, but it’s not clear. It looks like a blue lagoon! I really wish we’d have a good rain storm!

8 Likes

The normal highs for where I am are in the 70s, we have been in the mid-80s for the last 2 or 3 days. They kind of blend together right now… it’s been a long few days. But that is usually the mid-July range when it’s a continual thing, normally anyway. It’s so weird to think when I was younger, we had snow days in the end of November through January. Now they don’t start really having snow days until January or even February. At the same time in March when my daughter was born, it was below freezing, now I’m starting seedlings in the greenhouse during March.

7 Likes

It’s finally raining! We are having an awesome thunderstorm at the moment. I would go and sit on the porch, but there is to much lightning and me and lightning don’t get along. Lol! I did put a bowl out to catch some storm water though. :cloud_with_lightning:

7 Likes

Unfortunately, the early heat here in Texas has claimed most of my garden. :sob: :sob: Even my succulents are struggling. I’ll update with a picture of what little I have left once I head home.

7 Likes

I dug a lot my plants up and put them in pots just to save them. A good place to get hard to find plants is Trader’s Village. That’s where I got my mug wart and rue. She has a lot of medicinal plants.

7 Likes

@marsha i promised u pics of my garden, and i kept forgetting to take pics oops

15 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

The system wouldnt upload several pics. Which sucks. But heres the general idea

18 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

I seriously need to do some weeding lol

8 Likes

I actually have 7 rose bushes around my yard

17 Likes

Heres a few

14 Likes

I love your roses, I only have one and I don’t think it’s going to bloom! There are big bites out of the leaves and no buds :frowning_face:

12 Likes

Don’t we all @Mistress_Of_Herbs? It’s been so dry the ground is hard to dig in, so I keep hoping we’ll have a good soaking rain, then I can easily pull them all! :rofl:

I need a good ceremonial rain dance spell…

8 Likes

Beautiful plants @Mistress_Of_Herbs! We got a little rain yesterday but the drought is so bad this year it didn’t help much.

8 Likes

We have gotten little to no rain lately, but he waters it everyday. My husband jokes that our town is the gateway to hell.

8 Likes

Gateway to Hell I love that :rofl:

We joke that we live in The Butt-Crack of Colorado!!! There can be a big thunderstorm moving our way and nearly every time it splits and moves north and south of us. It’s so crazy…

9 Likes