Magick Gardens One

Beautiful pictures today @Susurrus
Thank you :pray: for another big smile :smiling_face: :heart:

5 Likes

What great information @jan_TheGreenWitch

I would like to try this recipe, thank you :pray: :heart:
Now if I can get Calendula to grow in my yard… :rofl:
I haven’t had much luck with that, this spring the weather was crazy.

With much love :heart: always

5 Likes

Youre always very welcome @marsha & thank you again @jan_TheGreenWitch

5 Likes

Thank you Marsha I just got another wondering Jew to my collection!

Jeannie

7 Likes

Siofra,
I love :two_hearts: the beautiful spaces we encounter!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1 I really love them! & I just received the bulbs for red spider lilies & I will be getting a bulb for a dinner plate dahlia!

Originally when I went outside just before during my liminal time, there wasn’t a fully bloomed flower for me to take a picture of so I took pictures over the bay & ocean from a right of way by my home & posted them here.

I went outside after 7 AM though & this was facing me:

9 Likes

Love it @Jeannie1 :heart:
I have been thinking about putting some hooks in the ceiling to hang plants from and a Wondering Jew would be perfect for this. My cats :cat2: :black_cat: eat everything I try to grow, so I need to just put it out of their reach. :rofl:

6 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you!

5 Likes

You’re welcome as always! I think that may be the end unless one is hiding that I didn’t see, which is entirely possible. It was fun to share them as I noticed flowers blooming the first few times I go outside in the morning.

6 Likes

that is just beautiful!

6 Likes

I have to confess, here in New England since I moved I have not been able to grow the flowers I want since I’m used to a south Florida climate, but as an herbalist I forced myself to learn plants, herbs and veggies. Next year, goddess willing, I’ll do more with flowers. I have a couple of hydrangeas and roses and sunflowers, a few annuals here and there scattered about, and two terribly sick ferns (I know, who can kill a fern?!).

Here is a picture of my vegetable garden harvest this morning, pretty much the final biggish crop of the season. It’s dwindled already, but I do still have a bunch of herbs and tomatoes that will pop soon.

12 Likes

So digging the purple peppers!!!
And … I, 100%, can kill a fern :slightly_frowning_face: I can only grow them outside for some reason.

7 Likes

Great harvest! Looks really good! @jan_TheGreenWitch

6 Likes

Look at that beautiful harvest! :heart_eyes: Perhaps its not the same crops as down in Florida, but you’ve clearly adapted well and have a thriving New England garden, Jan :tomato: :bell_pepper: :jack_o_lantern: :sparkles: Congrats to you on the successful harvest! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Since I posted the different Hibiscus that were popping over the summer…

We have obtained 3 Jurassic looking hostas that will have some huge lily-like flowers & 3 little plants… all 6 attract butterflies, but my front yard is like a “there is room here…” for plants right now :rofl:

The company my husband & son work for had to removed plants from the property they are redoing & instead of throwing them away they asked if I liked flowers & the next thing I knew I had 6 more plants in the front yard :rofl:

When I can get back out there, I will take a picture of the front yard now… a lot of the flowers have gone by & they have to be cut back down, but you’ll definitely see the plants I’m talking about :joy:

6 Likes

Ooh so blessed to have those gifted to you, I’m happy for you - flowers are hard for me, I will be focusing on more next season!!! :cherry_blossom: Looking forward to the pics! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to more pictures @Susurrus :hibiscus: :heart:

6 Likes

It actually looks like there may be 3 more blooms, smaller but 3 look like new buds since the larger ones passed. I’ll have to get out there tomorrow. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

We are still having hot days but it’s cooling off at night.

I love these white hollyhocks, they were one of the first flowers to bloom after the bulbs were gone, and they are still blooming!

I love the bright yellow flowers which have beautiful golden energy. They have just recently bloomed! So definitely a Fall treasure.

It’s still pretty green here, some color is starting to appear in the vines on the fence though. My spider plants enjoy being outside during the summer, but I will bring them in soon. I still have some green tomatoes on the vine. And last but not least, beautiful pink pansies add a splash of color.

9 Likes

I took my walk and see the leaves are starting to change!

10 Likes