Malachite Information đź’Ž

**Malachite**

Mineral Family: Copper
Structure: Copper Carbonate Hydroxide
Hardness: 3.5-4
Chakra: Heart
Zodiac: Taurus

Malachite is known as “the stone of transformation” because it helps reveal and heal emotional pain by absorbing the pain into itself.
Malachite activates the chakras and opens the heart to unconditional love. The copper content is 57%, which makes it toxic. Long term use isn’t advised. Polished malachite is often better to handle than its natural form.

11 Likes

@christina4
What do you think of jade, jadeite or emerald for Taurus?
To wear it for long periods?:taurus:

5 Likes

thank you! I have a few gorgeous pieces of malachite. I have a turtle & trinket box shaped like a heart & a rough piece. I keep 2 of them on my altar, but I don’t handle them that often. I love the swirls of greens they have in them.

6 Likes

I think that they’re fine to wear for long periods of time. They’re great crystals for us Taureans!!!

6 Likes

The swirls are what attracted me to them!!! :fish_cake::cyclone:

5 Likes

@christina4
Have a jadeite rooster pendant, and love it!
Apparently combined with amethyst, represent fire & wood in Fengshui.
What to buy emerald, but pure ones can be expensive.

5 Likes

There’s a guy I buy rough I searched emeralds from that are decently priced. If you’d like his info, let me know.

Fyi… His store name on eBay is MiningGems.

5 Likes

@christina4
Finally got it, beautiful crystals, but will find a seller in UK.
Expensive postage from America.

5 Likes

I love malachite, it’s so smooth and cool feeling. I need to get me a bigger piece.

5 Likes

I have a rough piece but my turtle & trinket box is the same way. I also found the cabochon that I have of malachite. It’s just a gorgeous stone.

5 Likes