Merry meet mee

My names Christina or Chrissy, my journey is still fairly fresh I’ve been studying looking for new info for about 6 months and I just recently started diving deep in meditation, crystals, healing and protection bc I have a lot of negative people I interact with daily. But I am also reasearching Enochian , astrology and numerology! So I am Eclectic bc I choose very many paths! I am open to new friends and I’m from Alabama hope everyone has a wonderful day ! Blessed be and merry meet​:balance_scale:🪬:broom::old_key::virgo::musical_score::waxing_crescent_moon::fire::earth_asia::tornado::bouquet::hibiscus::sun_with_face:

10 Likes

Merry Meet @VirgoFire30, Im Siofra from Cape Cod. We have wotches that follow or study or are learning about many different aspects of the craft. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path.

Personally, I have taken the courses for Crystal Healing & I’m going to be starting the ones for an Advanced Practirioner. I am also learning astrology. I lean towards :triquetra: Celtic Paganism & work with the :triskele: Celtic Goddesses the Morrigan :raven: & Brighid :candle:. I’m currently reading books & learning about Chakras. I work with my own energy & protections because I’m a highly sensitive empath, so I have to learn boundaries with my energy & other people’s.

Enough rambling. If you have any questions or would like to share any information, please feel free to do so or jump in on any open topic :blush:

7 Likes

Hi @VirgoFire30! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll definitely fit right in here! We have a lot of Eclectics around here, I myself consider myself Eclectic Wiccan. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started here on the site.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will stop by and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome Chrissy! :infinite_roots:
Yes, I would agree, you are an Eclectic Witch :mage:
I am Marsha from Colorado, also an Eclectic Witch.
I’m so glad you have joined us! :heart:
Blessed be :magic_wand: :triquetra:

6 Likes

Merry meet Christina @VirgoFire30,

Sorry to hear about the negativity you deal with- hopefully your exploration of crystals and protective methods with help to keep you and your energy safe :shield: Have you ever explored being an Empath? If so, there are special methods for Empath Shielding that may help you fend off the negativity of others :+1:

Anyways, wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! A good place to begin, if you haven’t found it already, is by checking the weekly forum news post. You can find the Merry Meet Monday news post for this week here- it has current events and info to be aware of :mage:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome, @VirgoFire30! Glad you’re here! :grinning:

5 Likes

Merry meet Chrissy, very nice to meet you here. I am Martje from the Netherlands . There is a lot of information and a lot of sharing here. And very friendly people. I joined about a month ago so I am also still new here

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.