Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! December 28th šŸŽ†

Nope, but then I never am ready. I have to work tomorrow, butā€¦I got my eggnog ready, I am still trying to look for a ritual for tomorrow that I will be doing at midnight with my sister in law who is ringing in with me from Wisconsin. Worked on more chakra oils and intention jars. These are coming together nicely and I hope to be done soon so I can get them listed. I already sold one of the yellow (solar plexus) oils. I have a good feeling that 2021 is going to be my year. :grin: and I am ready for it.

Well itā€™s time for my nightly meditation. Good night and Blessed Be!!! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

A good plan- Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed they work quick and you can kick back and relax in your home sooner than expected :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m with you on the plan for going to bed early- I think the last 2 years Iā€™ve fallen asleep before midnight and I intend to stick with that new tradition :laughing::+1:

Thanks for the good wishes, Kasie! I think Iā€™m finally all set for the new year: I finished my house cleansing, had a nice bath cleansing ritual, set my goals, and did the NYE cinnamon ritual for luck this morning. I am also very ready for 2021- bye bye 2020! :wave:

Itā€™s my partnerā€™s bday today, so weā€™ll be having a very small celebration with just the two of us and some chooclate cake. Thatā€™s the limit of the festivities here- my partying days seem to be long behind me now :joy:

Cheers to that, Krissie- itā€™s been a hectic time! You have some wonderful plans for ritual and spellwork, enjoy and welcome in the new year with many blessings :blush::two_hearts:

A wonderful feeling! I think you are more ready for the new year than you know, CrazyT- I hope it is a year overflowing with joy and happiness for you! :hearts: Have fun with your sister-in-law, were you able to find a good midnight ritual?

3 Likes

Sounds like youā€™ve been busy this morning! Good for you! Iā€™m going to be doing the NYE ritual tonight I think. Iā€™ve got some chores around the house I need to do first.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to your partner! A little birdie told me itā€™s @Limeberryā€™s cake day as well!

3 Likes

Iā€™m excited to get started on them today & finish them up tomorrow. It will be a nice start to the New Year. I think in a little bit I will set up my ritual shower things and do that today.

4 Likes

I am so tired. :sleeping: :upside_down_face: :rofl: I woke up yesterday at 7:30 to take my oldest to the doctor for his final round of school required vaccines. Now he can graduate in May.

Last night I went to a friendā€™s house to celebrate New Yearā€™s early. :tada: :fireworks: (There were 6 of us in a large room to keep us safe.) We listened to the Cotton Bowl while laughing and playing games. Somehow a few hour party turned into an all night celebration.

I did modified tarot spreads for everyone and apparently they were all spot on. (Well, one was for 2021 as a whole so we will see if that ends up being correct. I did two spreads for that guy and the second spread ended up using all but one of the same cards as the first spread. The spreads were a modified Gaia tree and @Limeberryā€™s Christmas :christmas_tree: Tree spread - also modified. The fact these two spreads used mostly the same cards and they said the same thing is possible confirmation for him.)

At 6 am we watched New Zealandā€™s :new_zealand: fireworks. Later, we watched Sydneyā€™s :australia: fireworks. Both were live on YouTube. I got home around 9, I believe, and I have been up talking to the kids and watching the other celebrations as they happen. I wonā€™t have a chance to get to sleep until 12:30 am on the 1st.

Itā€™s been a fun couple of days!

4 Likes

Wow. Sounds like youā€™re having a fun couple of days. Happy New Year @praecog29!

3 Likes

Thank you, @Amethyst! :heart: I hope you had a wonderful NYE ritual and that all of your chores were easy-peasy :grin: Happy New Year! :fireworks:

That sounds wonderful, @Susurrus- hope you had a lovely ritual and are starting the new year feeling happy and refreshed! :two_hearts:

It sounds like a blast, @Praecog29! Iā€™m glad you had a fun time and were able to welcome in the new year among friends and loved ones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And you caught two sets of fireworks as well- very exciting! I bet you are completely exhausted- hopefully you can catch some sleep soon :sleeping:

Welcome to 2021, everyone! :star2:

4 Likes

So far my new year has been wonderful and I felt so refreshed yesterday when I finished. I think once a week I will do a shower ritual. I have a few in my BOS. I do have to get more rose for my herb jars, I used the last of what I had in that shower. Before that I used it in a simmer pot. I like to do the simmer pots on the weekends.

3 Likes

Glad youā€™re having a good year so far. LOL. Hopefully this one will be filled with health and prosperity. :hugs:

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting things taken care of and I have a plan that is already in motion. This coming week I have appointments every day. Iā€™m looking forward to getting them done. I also have to start going to the dentist more often for cleanings, but they are going to do deep cleans. With my hEDS one of the issues with it is tooth breakage so about once a month lately Iā€™ll be brushing my teeth and a piece of a tooth falls out. Iā€™m hoping they can either fix them or tell me how to take care of them so to slow that down.

3 Likes

Eek, thatā€™s not good. I hope the dentist can help you, even if itā€™s just telling you that you need implants. Hopefully youā€™ll get to all your doctor appointments okay and youā€™ll feel accomplished once your done. Iā€™ll be keeping you in my thoughts! :hugs:

3 Likes

thank you! I always feel accomplished when I get things from my mental or physical list of things done. Today we are taking down decorations in the house & I have already gotten dressed & cleaned my room. So Iā€™m taking it one moment at a time today.

3 Likes

Youā€™ve gotten more done than I did today! Youā€™re doing great!

3 Likes

We never got to taking down decorations yesterday, so that is being done today. But Iā€™ve gotten a lot of little things done too that had to do with paperwork kinds of things.

3 Likes

Hope your undecorating went well. I did fun stuff like cleaning the bathroom today. Weā€™re going to be out of water for eight hours a day starting tomorrow. Thatā€™s going to be fun.

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.