Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 22nd šŸŒ•

Congratulations @Susurrus! Thatā€™s such an accomplishment! Way to go!

As for me, Iā€™ve been to the doctor again. My boo-boos are getting better but arenā€™t gone yet. Theyā€™ll get there though!

I also have a new Smartphone so Iā€™ve been trying to figure that out. Does Spells8 have an app? Just wondering. I donā€™t want to miss out. Any other apps yā€™all think I might need?

Hope you all are having a good Monday!

3 Likes

I donā€™t believe there is an app yet, but @Francisco left some helpful instructions on how to add Spells8 to our home screens. :grinning:

4 Likes

I love all of the crafty things you have been sharing. I canā€™t wait to see more! :star_struck: Congrats on the badge. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

OOH! Thank you so much @praecog29! Now letā€™s see if I can figure this out. LOL.

3 Likes

@praecog29 thank you & you beat me to it! I used it to put Spells8 on my phone. It comes in handy when I post the Brigid Flame pictures & the ones of my projects. Usually, I am on my laptop if I am in here because itā€™s just easier for me to type & on my hands.

@Amethyst this is the 2nd time I have gotten the badge, maybe the 3rd? You & I were going back & forth with it last year :rofl: I just get chatty with my people. Iā€™m happy that your boo-boos are getting better! I have to call the place that assists with getting people helpers. My house is taking a beating with my hand only working for a short time each day.

3 Likes

Good luck, it takes a while. But I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do without Sally, so Iā€™m very thankful for her. Hopefully you can get some help soon.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Susurrus for being such a loving, spirited presence in the Coven!! :pray: :hugs:

And as always thank you to @BryWisteria for the joy and cheerfulness you bring to Mondays!!

4 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome, @Francisco- itā€™s always a delight to put the weekly news together and see the upcoming excitement! :star_struck: :cherry_blossom:

Congrats on your new smartphone, @Amethyst! It looks like @praecog29 came to the rescue. I hope you were able to set it up okay :blush:

Good luck and have fun with your crafts, @Susurrus! :sparkles:

4 Likes

@Susurrus , congratulations!:candle::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @walter! I hope you have a great day!

4 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus You as well!

4 Likes

I was, thank you all! Now I can carry the coven with me wherever I go!

3 Likes

The coven in your heart and in your pocket- itā€™s Spells8 on the go! :grin: :iphone: :two_hearts: Enjoy, Kasie!

4 Likes

:blush:

I will!

4 Likes

So, speaking of Spells8, I originally thought that Spells8 was our coven name. Lol, I didnā€™t know what to call it so I used that as the name when I was talking to my friend in town. I love Infinite Roots though, I think itā€™s a good name for us because we are so spread out & thereā€™s an infinite number of people & places that we could be from.

5 Likes

I love how you worded this, Krissie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And cheers to that- I always called it the ā€œSpells8 Covenā€ too! :grin: Now I think of ā€˜Spells8ā€™ still working perfectly as an over-arching name for the main site and the forum board, with the users calling ourselves the Infitite Roots Coven :infinity: :deciduous_tree:

Kind of like how a house may have a name (like the ā€˜White Houseā€™, ā€˜Downton Abbeyā€™, or even ā€˜Hogwartsā€™), but the people living within may refer to themselves by another title or name. I think of it like Spells8 is the home of the Infinite Roots Coven :house_with_garden: :heart:

5 Likes

I like that & how it was explained. I feel the same way. It just hit me when I was going through Spells8 for my full moon stuff.

4 Likes

I have been swamped with work all week and I have had fun hanging out with friends this week. :slight_smile: My mood has stabilized after not being able to take my meds last week for my tests. :pill: When I get the results I will update the Energy Exchange. (Speaking of which, I know there have been new requests and updates to requests. I will update those tonight. :heart: Love you, Infinite Roots!)

It was fun setting up my altar for the new moon. The splash of color is thanks to a friend. They were worried after they saw the color on my darker altar but when the candles are lit everything will look :star_struck: gorgeous.

Happy Birthday :birthday: to Meganā€™s daughter! I hope you guys have fun at the :fish: :blowfish: :tropical_fish: aquarium.

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.