Merry Meet Monday- Forum News! November 30 πŸŽ‡

Wishing a very Merry Meet Monday to all!

:sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler:

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

~Moon Phase: Full Moon~

As mentioned in last week’s MMM, we are blessed with the beautiful presence of the Full Moon-Tonight: Monday, November 30th!

The full moon is a celebrated time where the energy of the moon is at it’s most powerful. Now is a wonderful time to charge, cleanse, and absorb the potent energies of the moon. For inspiration, visit What to Do During the Full Moon :star_struck:

Full-Moon-Magic-Spells-Witchcraft

This moon is the Full Beaver Moon- a great time to invite success and spend time hunkered down with your close family and friends. The full Beaver Moon Spell is a great way to harness the energy of this moon:

Full-Beaver-Moon-Spell-Witch-Magic

You can learn more about the unique meaning of each full moon in What’s in a Full Moon Name?

~Celestial Event: Lunar Eclipse~

In addition to the full moon, we will also experience a lovely Penumbural Eclipse Tonight: Monday, November 30th.

Want to learn more? Visit the discussion Full Moon Eclipse to learn more and share plans for this special occasion.

Consider working some insightful shadow magick with a Lunar Eclipse Ritual:

~Group Ritual: Tea with the Coven~

Join in for a shared group ritual and tea meditation on Thursday, December 3rd - this activity is open to all members of the forum! :coffee:

Group meditation rituals and conversations are held every Thursday. Feel free to visit last week’s ritual post to get an idea about what to expect, and look for an announcement on the main page of the forum for details about this week’s group ritual :relieved:

~Other Events of Interest~

Some other non-witchy but interesting (and perhaps conversation-starting!) events coming up this week:

Giveaway :gift:

Calling all witches! @Christina4 is kicking off the holiday season with a burst of cheer all around with a very gracious giveaway.

Work some crystal magick and talk about what abundance means to you for the chance to win some truly dazzling prizes :sparkles:

Ready to enter? Visit: Crystal Giveaway :gem:

Ongoing Challenge :trophy:

Every week, a challenge is presented to all members of the forum to explore new areas of magick and bring out the best of everyone’s diverse talents.

The theme for this week is Bath/Shower Rituals :bathtub:

This challenge will close TOMORROW, Tuesday, December 1st at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

After this time a Props and Presents post will appear to give recognition and prizes to all participants :gift: And as always, a brand new challenge will arrive on Wednesday for all challenge enthusiasts.

Are you ready? Join in the challenge here: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Scrub-a-dub, Magick in the Tub :bathtub:

Divination Discussion :crystal_ball:

Ready to put your divination skills to the test? Hoping for feedback on your readings? Join in for this week’s Divination Discussion to gain new insights and experience different methods of divination :mag:

Ready to divine? Join here: Divination Discussion :cloud: Many Methods

The deadline has been extended :partying_face: Get your entry in by the new due date: Wednesday, December 2nd !

New Members :wave:

A very warm welcome and merry meet to all of the new members who have joined the forum over the past week:

@amanda25, @emma11, @tara5, @kamesha, @christine7, @gaila, @emma12, @eri, @renee3, @kweniesha, @tammy6, @daemon, @heather22, @billie, @raquel1, @tiffany12, @laurie4, @angel1, @christina8, @jessica37, @christopher5, @elizabeth11, @kayla6, @lydia1, @james5, @cynthia8, @emily11, @mely, @emily12, @jill1, @cindy4, @dqavius2, @cara2, @alicia4, @Carter, @brittany17, @sherry1, @sharon7, @malory

If you haven’t done so already, feel free to go to Introductions and create your first post. Consider sharing a bit about who you are and your journey into practicing magic :sparkles:

We would all love to give you a warm welcome to the forum family! :raised_hands:

Special Shout-Outs :loudspeaker:

• Hip-hip-hooray to @Amethyst, on a three-week-streak of giving the most likes :heart: and writing the most posts :writing_hand: Your tasty recipes, beautiful words, and all-around beautiful presence help to bring out the best of the forum. Thanks for being awesome! :clap:

And a very hearty thank you to all members of the Spells8 coven! Your contributions and love help to make this a welcoming and supportive place for solitary witches all around the world- you are all wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A full moon, lunar eclipse, and first day of December- oh my! :laughing: What fun plans or exciting endeavors are waiting for you this week? :milky_way:

Give a shout and share your thoughts in the comments below!

May the warmth of your magick and beautiful heart glow brightly this holiday season

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Aww, thank you, sweetie! It’s easy to comment and like when there’s so much to comment and like to! Thank you!

5 Likes

aawweee when I saw you involving me in the welcoming part of the post I smiled really big and that made my day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @BryWisteria
I’m really glad I bought this membership because ya’ll are so kind, loving, and very welcoming :crystal_ball: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Yay :smiley: @Amethyst a three-week streak!

2 Likes

Great job @Amethyst! I’m looking forward to this week’s tea and tomorrow after I get my phone calls and what not done, I am taking my ritual shower because I can use it after the past holiday, weekend, and today. I need to clear my energy and reset. It’s time.

I know what abundance means to me, it’s just putting it into words that I am having trouble with this week. I would love those crystals, they are beauties.

Today’s weather here is stormy. The thunder just started with a big bang so I won’t be able to charge my crystals this month either. I’m going to try maybe on a Sunny day getting them outside for a few hours once this storm passes. It’s supposed to go through at least tomorrow and we have high wind, flood, and severe weather warnings. This kind of weather is no good for my pain so I will be home as much as possible.

I hope everyone has a great week & I will see you in the forum topics.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you. I’d like to thank my agent and …

HEE! Thanks love!

1 Like

Thanks, sweetie!

I hope your weather doesn’t get too bad @Susurrus, sounds horrible. Stay safe! Wrap yourself up in a warm blanket and hopefully, the storm will pass soon.

2 Likes

Haha :joy::rofl: I love this girl right here! You’re the best ever!

2 Likes

For someone who gives and offers so much to everyone, a little shout-out is the least I can do, @Amethyst! Thanks as always for being so awesome- and always making me smile with your great humor! :laughing::heart:

That’s so kind of you to say, @Carter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are very welcome here- the forum is so blessed to have you! Have you been finding everything okay? Don’t hesitate to reach out if any questions pop up as you explore the forum! :blush:

Sorry the weather has been having a tantrum there, @Susurrus. Hopefully the storm has passed and you can have clear skies and some lovely sunshine to welcome you into December! :grin:

1 Like

Aww, thank you sweetie!

Aw, shucks, ma’am. Twernt nothin!

1 Like

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.