Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 3 - 9 🏹

I forgot about Harry Spotter (I didn’t name him, he came with it)!!! He is my tangerine leopard gecko.

Harry Potter2_resized

11 Likes

Alphie is my ride buddy. Every morning we go a different way to Woods Hole & follow the coastline back as far as we can to get home. Whenever you can see the ocean or he goes by a place & it’s behind shrubbery or whatever, nose out the window, ears flapping in the breeze. Otherwise, he is paying attention to the road :rofl: Our relationship has grown so much since the end of June.

11 Likes

Thank you, dear heart! Good luck with your lessons! And Elvis is a cute bit of void there! LOL!

@Amaris_Bane, your collection of animals is awesome too! I really miss having someone to talk to, even if they couldn’t talk back. LOL! Harry Spotter cracks me up.

@Susurrus, Alphie is a cutie patootie! Hold on to him tight!

10 Likes

@Susurrus Alphie could be Cobalt’s cousin!! He is adorable. I’m so happy that y’alls relationship has grown.

@Amethyst I talk to all my animals! I argue with Harry about eating (he won’t eat when I feed him but then wants his worms when it’s not time) and Bender about his general a$$hole antics.

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hello! Looking for Advice on How to Start

Ahhhh!!! I am loving all the animal pics!!! Everyone has such wonderful fur/scaly babies :blush::sparkles:

Hope everyone had a wonderful World Animal Day! :dog2: :cat2: :snake: :lizard: :sparkles:

10 Likes

@Amaris_Bane – OHH HOW CUTE!! My daughter named our leopard gecko Pikachu. I need to get a good picture of him, too! I have one somewhere that I got when he was in shed and he looks so funny :laughing: :lizard:

This is from November of last year.

And this one is from April this year.

11 Likes

Well, what did you expect when you named him Bender? LOL!

10 Likes

I am grateful

I am so grateful for you @Amethyst Thank you for all you do for everyone here :infinite_roots: You not only welcome all the new members but you are also helping us all to feel at home. With much love and blessings always, my friend. :heart: :people_hugging: :pray:

Special thanks to everyone here, and especially all of you who posted here:
@BryWisteria & @Amethyst & @jan_TheGreenWitch & @Amaris_Bane & @Susurrus & @MeganB & @Phoenix_Rose & @stavroula
I’m so very grateful to all of you!

With much love :heart: always, and thank you for all for sharing your pet pictures. I love them! :cat: :lizard: :dog:

10 Likes

I’m a day late but here’s my fur babies
I have a black cat also … he’s always hiding when I have the camera :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

You’re very kind @marsha, I am very grateful for you and others too it is such a blessing. :brown_heart:

7 Likes

Aww, you’re making me blush! :blush: Thank you, dear heart! And you do a lot for the coven too! Always checking in and making their birthdays special. Just lovely!

6 Likes

That is precisely why we named him that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I always wait a couple of weeks to name animals to see their personality.

8 Likes

The Texas Renaissance Festival starts tomorrow! @Amaris_Bane you and hubby should meet us there!

8 Likes

@Ostara, I know!! I’m so excited. We are planning on going to Barbarian weekend!! We have a friend who has never gone; this is the only time we can all go.

8 Likes

My daughter wants to go Pirate Weekend so we will go back then. We usually go a few times in a season. I am excited. I have my costume ready!

8 Likes

Is it to late to post on our animals ? Sorry it’s late!
My kitty :cat: Millie and my Dog Roscoe!

Blessed :innocent:

9 Likes

Megan,
So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Everyone has such beautiful pets!
Jeannie

8 Likes

@Ostara @Amaris_Bane Pictures or it didn’t happen lol :slight_smile:

Just kidding - but, seriously, I’d love to see pics!!! :pirate_flag::poultry_leg:

8 Likes

It is never too late for animal pics!!! They are both so cute!! I love how derpy Roscoe looks in the second picture! You know he’s having the time of his life without a care in the world!

9 Likes