Mugwort is not a gentle plant and it's not for everyone!

Mugwort doesn’t give you psychic ability; instead it unearths what’s hidden deep within you and drags it out to the surface – kicking and screaming if necessary!

Mugwort is not a gentle plant and it’s not for everyone!

Mugwort should NEVER be used by pregnant women or those actively attempting to become pregnant. A traditional medicinal herb for stimulating menstruation, mugwort may cause violent uterine contractions.

Children typically produce vivid enough dreams on their own without the aid of further stimulation; so mugwort should not be used by children.

Mugwort doesn’t produce dreams. It opens the gates to ‘dreamland’. If you have spotty recall of dreaming, mugwort will help collect bits and pieces. If you have solely visual dreams, mugwort-enhanced dreams may engage other senses; Sound, touch, smell, and taste may emerge.

#mugwort #herbs #luciddreams #luciddreaming

18 Likes

I have pre rolled smokeables. I smoke mugwort and have intense lucid dreams. But yes, it isn’t for everybody!

12 Likes

Do you think mugwort is good if you have blockages and looking for answers?

8 Likes

This is very helpful information about mugwort- and great for those who are exploring ways to deepen/remember their dreams! :sleeping:

I can’t recall ever drinking mugwort tea, but it is a very popular choice for herbal baths. A lot of the bath houses in South Korea and Japan had a tub with mugwort :bathtub::herb: Very relaxing!

Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom, @Silverbear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 this may help too :smiley:

10 Likes

I would like to try some mugwort!

6 Likes

I have some mugwort & have used in my spell jars, I never even thought to use it as an incense or in a simmer pot. In my next simmer pot, I will add some to it with intent. Thank you so much for the information!

8 Likes

Where does mugwort come from?
Jeannie

5 Likes

I figured it’s a 🪴 plant!
Jeannie

4 Likes

It’s a common weed.

5 Likes

Since my last post I got a dream bottle with mugwort in it to enhance my dream walking. It has definitely proven effective. I’m not really dream walking more, but the times it does happen are better and more what I’ve been aiming for.

6 Likes

It sounds like the dream bottle and mugwort are working well for you, @colin- congrats! :grin:

May I ask if mugwort the main/only ingredient, or are there other herbs in the blend? I’m always interested in learning new spell bottle combos! :sparkles::star_struck:

5 Likes

There is also a moonstone and poppy seeds in the bottle. It came with my witch’s box. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your witch’s box sounds lovely, @colin! Enjoy the treasures you found within :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes