My Etsy Shop is FINALLY Open!a

I just wanted to let y’all know that after some hard work on my end (technology hasn’t been agreeable – mercury retrograde anyone??? LOL) my etsy shop is finally ready to be unveiled to the public.

www.etsy.com/shop/loveoflunaart

My art is all infused with moon water (currently using full moon water from the corn moon, charged with rose quartz & clear quartz!)

Here are some of my latest pieces, as well:

And my cute little logo:

I dont expect any of you to order (although I wont turn you down either!), but I just wanted to share my work with all of you guys, my little spells8 familia!

You can also check out my FB page & give it a little like, to stay up to date with projects, sales offers & the like!

Thanks for the support, as always!

17 Likes

Really lovely great talent

6 Likes

Really lovely bits of art there! Congratulations!

5 Likes

@haley oh my goodness these are incredible!!! :heart_eyes: Congratulations :heart: ok I neeeeeeed some of your art :sweat_smile: expect a pm very soon haha

4 Likes

Omfg!! @haley I’m not even joking, the second painting down, the blue one, I’ve had an image like that in my head for OVER A YEAR and I’ve been trailing sites trying to find one like it! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Please please tell me you ship to England?! This is actually insane. I’ve wanted a piece like that for so long! It’s actually batshit! :open_mouth::sob::joy:

6 Likes

Also, if you ever do anything like these… I would order in a heart beat! I’m obsessed with waves and watery pics and I want to start collecting them :blue_heart:

6 Likes

ahaha looks like @haley does ship to England - check out the etsy site. I’m obsessed with the blue one too :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I do ship overseas! I’d have to get you a price quote & ETA because of covid, but message me & we can get it squared away. I’m so happy that painting is getting attention here because it’s a favorite & I’ve had it up for sale for a few months!

4 Likes

Thank you guys all SO MUCH for the love! It makes me so happy when people appreciate the things I make!

5 Likes

Okay, so @Limeberry & I were talking & I decided that I will give you guys the first look at my new paintings from today (I’ve been busy!) before I list them in my etsy shop!

I still have to grab pictures of the others, but this was my favorite!

Thoughts? It reminds me of the surface of some beautiful planet. It’s all blues and I added shimmer to the white, which I’ve never done! Can’t wait til its dry!

9 Likes

STUH-nning! Omg and you added shimmer? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That´s awesome! It´s a long time I don´t paint and I also love acrylic paint. Right now I had been working on my new website. I´m not selling art now because I´m focusing on tarot reading and digital marketing. Wish you Good luck :four_leaf_clover: and prosperity :star:

7 Likes

Wow, @haley- I knew from the previous pictures you shared that you are very talented but these really blew me away! They are SO gorgeous! :heart_eyes: The bubbles and swirls look like some of my favorite bath bombs, or the moment a wave hits the beach and then begins to slowly recede back out to sea :ocean:

Really so beautiful- thanks so much for sharing! :two_hearts: If I ever find myself with some empty wall space that needs decorating, I know where I’ll be shopping for art :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

What! You’re so freaking talented! Those are beautiful :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow! These are beautiful!! Amazing work! Congratulations on your new endeavor! Best of luck and all the positive vibes your way. I will definitely be ordering something. I love the blues! My favorite color…

4 Likes

Beautiful work!

I’ll have to add your shop to my favorites for when I need some new art for my walls :art:

5 Likes

They are beautiful!! Well done, you are so talented! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you guys! I just finished my biggest pour last night. It turned out so pretty! Buuuut I’ll be adding some crystals to it before it gets listed.

6 Likes

:astonished: :star_struck: wowwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Wow. That’s great and will be even greater with a few crystals on it to make it sparkle! Way to go!

3 Likes