My Good Luck Story🍀

This is just my story of how I needed some luck for a situation. I decided to use @SilverBear …Good Luck & Prosperity Spell Jar 🍀 of course I threw in a handful of tiny aventurine stones lol
After making it, I was on my way to an important phone call with the jar in my hand.

If you can’t read it, it says…
‘Stay positive, stay Brave, Stay focused’
My phone call went better than expected! Phew!! :sweat_smile:
Ok fast forward to the next day. In real time, it was yesterday 4/30/21. I’m walking back from my daily walk and I’m humming, the flowers are blooming, birds are chirping. Then I notice that every corner that I have to take a robin is there. I think nothing of it. I’m now at the last corner until my house. I happened to look down and I find a four leaf clover!!! I know it’s cràzy so I placed it in tape to preserve it.

Do you all see this???!!! I remember as a child, my grandmother kept a handful of them in a book ( the Bible). She was more Irish than me. Lol
But I think the Universe was guiding me to stay on my path. All of the signs I received were telling me that I’m going to be alright and I’m exactly where I need to be. I felt like somebody else needed to hear this. Just my intuition but I had to share it
Ok back to writing my Friday's Rune Draw - Ehwaz

Thanks for reaching the end :end::cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

So nice that you found a little bit of magic yesterday! It seems like the Universe is telling you that you are on the right path and doing a good job of it! Well done!

8 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you! I would agree that you are right where you need to be & that it was a beautiful set of signs for you. Great find on the four leaf clover.

We have clover starting to come up in our front yard. I’m hoping to find a 4 leaf one before the bunnies eat it all. :rabbit2: :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Yes, I love it when I get the feeling of being on a straight path, without that damn fork in the road :fork_and_knife::motorway: lol

7 Likes

Thank you :relaxed::cherry_blossom: those silly rabbits :rabbit::rabbit2:. That’s gotta be cool tho, having bunnies nearby. I used to have one, then two then before I knew it I had an entire family.

8 Likes

We have a bunny colony in this yard. They hide under our back porch & shed. Yesterday while my husband & I were tending to the garden & greenhouse & then planting a small topiary tree, there were 2 of them that were not at all concerned we were in the backyard. They just hung out kind of in the corners & were chomping away on the grass & hairy bittercress. In our semi circle out front they eat the clover, & there is a ton that grows out there. They usually have their nests in the semi circle, but we have found one in the corner of our garden. I love seeing them in the yard & our kids will also go around the other way if they see them. We don’t want them to be too fearful, because we would never hurt them.

6 Likes

You know what C4, with your good heart, how could you be nothing less than alright! The Irish are a very intuitive people and also superstitious.
You bless and are Blessed.
Warmest blessings G

8 Likes

Ooooh what a find :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: It was meant for you :heartpulse: You are right where you need to be and so are we all :heartpulse: Thank you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

8 Likes

If that’s not the truth!!! My grandmother was very superstitious. She was born and raised roman catholic.

7 Likes

Yes! We’re all where we need to be. Ya know, I believe that every soul meets for a reason or purpose.

8 Likes

Right! Even the bad ones are meant to teach you something about the world and yourself :heartpulse: No bad ones here though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I loved reading this! You were blessed with good luck on your path! :four_leaf_clover:

Always have faith in your ability @christina4 Success is coming your way :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco it really gives me a sense of more faith, too! Nature is beautiful :rosette::heart:

7 Likes

This is awesome! I love moments like this when the universe just sends so many confirmations. :grin:

7 Likes

Which in turn makes this journey so much easier :relieved:

7 Likes

That’s so very true!!!

5 Likes