My Samhain Altar šŸŽƒ

Yeah I made the crochet pumpkin from a pattern I found online :blush:

9 Likes

@christina4 I love it! :purple_heart: :black_heart: :old_key: :jack_o_lantern:

10 Likes

Hello everyone. Happy Halloween and have a blessed Samhain. Here are some pics of my altar.

15 Likes

Everyone has such beautiful altars! Here is mine for my husband and Iā€™s ancestors. After we prepare supper tonight I will lay out some food for them as well. I hope everyone has a Blessed Samhain! :orange_heart::jack_o_lantern:

14 Likes

@Abs53 yes !! you can find their shop at https://spiritual-imprints.com/

9 Likes

Gorgeous altar @meaghan2! I just finished making Soul Cakes for tonight.

Iā€™m happy you found your way here. Tomorrow there will be a Merry Meet Monday post in the main forum. Itā€™s a good place to see whatā€™s happening for the week.

We also have a :candy: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Trick-or-Treat! Give Me Some Sweet Spells to Eat Going on that you should feel free to join! You will receive a badge that you change on your profile.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or jump in on any post of interest. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. We are all very friendly & supportive here. :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Welcome and have a Blessed Samhain!

8 Likes

Welcome @meaghan2 Iā€™m so glad you were able to join us tonight. Have you checked out the Spells8 Samhain ritual?

8 Likes

Welcome, @meaghan2! Your altar is beautiful!

7 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck: I bet after arranging this display you will do an altar every Samhain! :broom: I hope that special someone appreciated all that you did for them. :smirk: After all, I hear itā€™s the Witchā€™s New Year. :tada:

Thank you to everyone that shared their lovely altars. As someone who was unable to celebrate as I had wished, seeing these posts has gave me dreams of a future when I willā€¦

11 Likes

Itā€™s so lovely!! My favorite are the candy corn!! :yum:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful! I love your altar and the skull and Raven!!

6 Likes

Happy Samhain everyone

Iā€™m a little late posting my altar picture for Samhain :jack_o_lantern:
the pictures are of some of my family that has passed in the last 10 years.
Yesterday was my momā€™s birthday, died in 2005, Alzheimerā€™s, she didnā€™t remember me but I will remember her. Next is my bigger sister, who died in 2010, I could tell her anything and she would advise me what to do. My dad lost way too early, he was my hero.

Hereā€™s my altar for Samhain :jack_o_lantern: :woman_mage:

12 Likes

I love your incense holder!!

6 Likes

Everyones altars are so beautiful! It looks like you all had a great Samhain. I snapped a pic of mine and thought I would add it to the group too.

I didnā€™t have the chance to use my scrying mirror during the holiday so maybe I will use next Samhain. :jack_o_lantern:

12 Likes

Very nice! I see youā€™ve been busy crafting a corn doll, a Brigidā€™s cross and other Magical items! :+1:

8 Likes

I love it all!!! Especially the scrying mirror šŸŖž and you can use it anytime.

8 Likes

It looks great! Thank you for sharing! I have a lot of handmade items in my space too! Awesome altar! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. Yes I have been busy crafting :smiley: I was able to find materials in my yard for the cross, I used the stalks from my Day Lilies for the Brigidā€™s cross and they worked out great!

@christina4 Thank you for the compliments. I made the mirror with an old picture frame. I will probably use it before next year.
@Susurrus Thank you for the compliments too. I love making things.

My niece sent me some things and I am excited to add them, shes a sweety. I will snap a pic when I get it finished.

:rose: BB

6 Likes

Thanks, @christina4 itā€™s funny how we find items and then realize like my incense holder that I was actually collecting them for my altar later in a few years.

5 Likes