Need some help to destroy a blockage

Hey ive got some serious blockage going on. I cant seem to pull through it. Its been going on for a bit wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to clear the blockage.

The blockage is inhibiting my ability to create things. Its disrupting my creativity

9 Likes

Hello :wave: I was thinking maybe starting with a spiritual cleanse for open roads or uncrossing and light a 7 day candle using the correct herbs and oils . I’m no expert here but my suggestion. I’m so sorry your going through this and hopefully someone else have more advice to give you if I am not correct

8 Likes

I agree with @Babywitchbxtch that a road opener spell would be helpful. So would a grounding and centering. Mainly though it just takes time to get through a blockage, time and patience.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your blockage, Nikita- that’s tough for anyone, but especially stressful for those whose livelihoods and passions involve creative thinking.

I agree with Lotasha and Amethyst about the Road Opener spell- that’s a great one for unblocking your path and removing obstacles that may be inhibiting your creativity.

Adding to that, here is another spell (that involves tarot or an oralce) you may find helpful for freeing your creativity:

Crea-tarot-ivity Spell
Creativity-Motivation-Spell-for-Success

Additionally, you could check out the suggestions and spells shared in the following discussions:

→ Motivation spells?
→ I need a spell to increase my motivation and decrease my fatigue
→ Motivation and Creativity Spell
→ Help with motivation

I hope you can find some great ways the re-open your creative channels, Nikita! Good luck and blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Everyone has given you some amazing advice from a witchcraft perspective but I would also like to make sure that you’ve given this some mundane thought, too. A lack of creativity (especially if it’s something you usually have) and a loss of interest are two symptoms of depression and other mental health concerns. I encourage you to work your magic but also work with a medical provider if you’ve got that available to you :heart:

6 Likes

My first thought was working with your sacral chakra, as that’s the chakra most related to creativity. If you’re also experiencing low libido and feelings of insecurity, and losing interest in things that you typically enjoy. In that case, it could be a case of an underactive sacral chakra. Just a thought. I like what everyone else had to say, too! Lots of good advice here. I think checking for possible mental health connections, as @MeganB suggested, is especially important. :hugs: :heart:

5 Likes

Well i ended up unknowingly unblocking myself. It seems that the blockage was caused by my loneliness. And seeing my foster brother yesterday seemed to unblock the blockage. I spend alot of time alone. Normally im fine as I typically have some human contact now and then. But ive been completely alone for the last month. So my longing for human contact ended up blocking me.

7 Likes

To piggyback on Megan’s comment, maybe check-in with yourself (ugh, I hate that phrase) and make sure you are taking care of yourself mentally and physically. It really helps me when I get in that space sometimes. I don’t even realize it sometimes but it’ll dawn on me that I’ve been neglecting myself and getting back to self-care sometimes helps… How many times can I use the word “Self” in my reply???

6 Likes

Oh great, I should have read your post first LOL. Awesome that you got it sorted out! The exact same thing happens to me. I’m an extroverted introvert :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lol yea well i have very few friends i can actually count them on one hand. Thats kinda sad. But as im very misstrustful of others from past experiences my small circle has gotten smaller over the years.

6 Likes

I feel like I keep saying this on everyone’s posts :sweat_smile: but yeah, that’s me as well :raised_hand:

It’s okay, quality over quantity! :wink:

5 Likes

You’ve got lots of new friends right here! :grinning: :heart: :sparkles: :heart:

6 Likes

Just echoing @BrightBear 's comment → You’ve got lots of new friends right here in Infinte Roots :infinite_roots: :tada:

I’m happy to hear that you feel better now after meeting up with your brother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sometimes all we need to perk us up is a bit of attention (both giving and receiving) from those we care about.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.