New recipes

Hey yall!!! With the new yr approaching and us getting so many new members i wanted to take a second and say Hi to everyone. Plus to see if there are any new recipes yall would like me to work on? Or that u may personally need, as i just made an oil for my sister’s friend who has lupus.

For those who dont know me, the coven named me Mistress of Herbs, and its for, according to them, a good reason. Lol. Im honored and blessed by the title. I currently have 169 herbs in my collection, that i know the properties of each medicinally and magikally. I take great care and pride in my work. I have almost as many oils. I make herbal tea blends and oils for an assortment of ailments.

If u have questions please dont hesitate to ask me here in the forum or privately and ill be happy to help to the best of my ability.

DISCLAIMER: i am NOT a medical professional. DONT start any herbal remedy or stop taking any medications before speaking to your doctors. Whilst herbs are amazing things, they can be very deadly. Especially when combining them with medications.

19 Likes

Hi! I love this idea for recipe suggestions :hugs: If you do make up any new recipes, please tag me in the comments so I can add them to your master post of recipes! I think it will be fascinating to watch that grow as time as goes on!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge & recipes with the coven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

This Yule was truly blessed by the present of your wonderful recipes, @Mistress_Of_Herbs - I can’t say it enough, thank you again for sharing them! :pray::heart:

That is so kind of you to offer- if I think of anything I’ll be sure to reach out here! :blush:

Lots of love to the amazing Mistress of Herbs! :green_heart: :herb::sparkles:

11 Likes

@Susurrus i will definitely do that

@BryWisteria u make me blush :blush:

11 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs I do love your recipes - I have looked through a lot of them and I think my only request would be to maybe help us out with some substitution for those of us who don’t have an extensive herb collection? I have a great collection of kitchen herbs (tyme, rosemary, basil, etc) and most of your basic witch herbs like rue and mugwort, but I’m never sure what to do if I don’t have an herb in one of your recipes and I’m limited in places locally where I can buy herbs.

I’m not sure if you have a shop, but I know I’d pay for tea/ritual kits. You could include enough ingredients for a few servings, with a card that includes the recipe/ritual/spell to accompany. (Sorry if you or others already provide this, maybe I just need directions to a link or shop).

Thanks for all you do!

9 Likes

@jill8 i would be happy to give u substitutions and/or make it for u.

Just let me know anytime what u need help with. I do have several different suppliers too. And not mountain rose or azure green prices. Dont get me wrong both are great sites, i just cant afford most of their stuff.

If u need me to make u something, just send me a pm and we can talk about options.

10 Likes

I know lupus and MS aren’t the same but they do have commonalities. I wonder if the lupus oil would be beneficial for my MS? :thinking:

9 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs I have screenshot some of your recipes that I am going to try I have to get more herbs some of the herbs in the recipes I don’t have but I can’t wait to try the recipes !

8 Likes

I would love the lupus recipe. This cold weather makes me flare like I’ve never flared! Thanks for your time !

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: @liz3
I just wanted to say “Welcome to the Forum” :infinite_roots: I’m so glad you joined us, and I’m looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Love :heart: always

7 Likes

Just jumping in to say hello and welcome too! :blush: Make yourself at home here, @liz3. I hope you’re staying warm and well in these cold winter months! Blessed be :heart:

8 Likes

Hello, merry Meet, I am very interested in learning about hedge witchcraft any suggestions

9 Likes

@melisa4 being a hedge is alot like green witchcraft. However hedge witches also have a strong connection to the Otherworld and/fae nature. Astral travel is very common among hedges. To begin get in touch with the energy around u. Also protection is key, bc we are beacons to the otherworld aswell.

7 Likes

@Artemisia yes ma’am u are correct. MS, lupus, and fibromyalgia are very similar. I have an oil for fibromyalgia and lupus.

7 Likes

@tink im so glad u are keeping them. I hope they work well for you. If u need any help just let me know

7 Likes

I’m just learning the basics of spell work and herbs and how to use them. I’m really fascinated by learning their properties. I’d love to see what you’ve shared. How do I access that? Thank you so much for being so generous with your knowledge and your time. Many blessings to you :heart:

7 Likes

@Susurrus can u add my master post please?

@KerriEvan i have a master post that ive been trying to share with u, but i seem to be doing something wrong. So hopefully @Susurrus will be able to post it for u. Theres quite a few recipes in there. Anything else just hit me up ill be happy to help

When i learn about a new herb i check the magikal and medicinal properties.

7 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m so grateful for any wisdom you’re willing to share.

8 Likes

@KerriEvan just tell me what u need. @Susurrus will add the master recipe link the am. As she is sleeping right now, as i should be.

8 Likes

The talented Mistress of Herbs shared a great intro to hedge magick, and you might find this guide about hedge witchcraft to be helpful too:

Hedge Witchcraft: What is a Hedge Witch?
Are-you-a-Hedge-Witch-min-360x240

There was also a previous Hedge Magick Challenge- if you scroll down to the comments, you’ll find some wonderful examples of hedge magick shared by your fellow coven members :sparkles:

Hedge-Magick-Witchy-Challenge-2022

I’m not Siofra, but I am up freakishly early and happy to help! :laughing: :+1: I hope you don’t mind if I go ahead and add the link to the full recipe masterpost:

Recipes by @Mistress_Of_Herbs Masterpost

(Note that it is in A Sacred Space- so please make sure you are logged in in order to access it!)

Blessed be! (And hope you were able to get some good sleep, @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :heart::pray:)

7 Likes