Next Step.. Palmistry

I’m feeling comfortable with my Rune study, and am thinking of beginning learning about Palmistry. I wanted to bring this here to see if anyone else is interested in it, and maybe see if our wonderful @Francisco could create a lesson about it?
The lessons here within Spells8/Infinite Roots always are so helpful and full of great knowledge to either grasp a topic completely or as a springboard for further exploration.

12 Likes

Palmistry is so beautiful, in which our practice and in a way science is involved. I know of people that knows on making a reading using a palm, with no relation with witchcraft or any other system.

8 Likes

I’m happy that you have become comfortable with Runes & would like to explore a new divination practice! How exciting!

Palmistry - Do you read palms? @SilverBear shared this information on the basics to get you started.

Palmistry within witch craft

There may be some good starter information here too.

Happy learning! :blush: Have a great day :sun:

9 Likes

Hi @Rowan! Thanks for the suggestion! That’s a great idea. I learned palmistry a long time ago and it’s been useful so many times :raised_hand:

I would love to share what I know and continue my own research on it as well. For the time being, the links Siofra added are super helpful too.

9 Likes

@Francisco i would love to see a course or more info on it.

8 Likes

I’m on the same journey! Super excited to see what the community had to share on palm reading

8 Likes

Thank you @Francisco, I appreciate it. Yes the links were great.

7 Likes

Yes, palmistry has always been a great topic! I have many, many lines :grin: but I’m interested in a lesson.

8 Likes

I am interested too because I am expert in it.

5 Likes

Love palmistry and even got a new book on the shelf with 20 other new books i need to start reading. Lucky witchcraft is a long life journey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Maybe you can help teach in posts

4 Likes

Of course. I would love to do it. Just let me know what I have to do.
Infact, I contacted @Francisco too that I am interested to work as an active part for this course. Also, I want to provide some more course on “Dream Interpretation”; “Numerology”; “Runology” & so on…

4 Likes

You can make an informative post for now, explaining the basics. And so on.

3 Likes

That’s great. Where to post and how?

In the forum and in simple writing or off or video or any other style?

3 Likes

Whatever calls to you. If you want to make a video, make one. If you’d just want to type, type. The same way you make any post. But it would have to be under witchy wisdom.

3 Likes

Okay thanks. I will do it as soon as possible. Maybe by tomorrow. Hope that will be fine?

4 Likes

Yes of course :smiley: can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks. Great. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wanted to share you my Witches cross on my index finger Dave, Have a Blessed Day

4 Likes

@david8 we do have some palmistry topics if that is something that you are interested in:

Palmistry - Do you read palms?
Triangle Block and Apollo Block-Palmistry
Palmistry within witch craft

5 Likes