Palmistry within witch craft

Hey all, i was reflecting today (as witches do), and i started to think about palmistry and whether or not there are any witches who are experienced in this type of divination? Do you find it useful within your practice? Do you use it?

11 Likes

Hello @TheMuslimWitch

Thanks for sharing this nice question. I love divination magic. So, I daily practice tarot, runeology, astro-tarot, pamistry and numerology.

I do it mainly for myself because I need help. @anneshakargupta

8 Likes

Lovely @Princess_Tara. I am very keen to learn and hope I can find clarity though methods such as tarot, runes and palmistry to guide me through life :relaxed:

6 Likes

Hello @TheMuslimWitch

Spell8 have nice course on Tarot. That will teach you best about Tarot.

I will try to find some good books on Runology, numerology and pamistry books for you. Most of the Runology books doesn’t contain the markstave situation. So, I will consult my school teacher and help you to give some authentic books. @anneshakargupta

6 Likes

Anneshakar! I am in awe of your knowledge of divination.

5 Likes

Hello, I wish you would give us practical tutorials from your teachings on this site and guide the discussion of handwriting, number science, etc. in the educational topics of this site in a serious and complete way.

5 Likes

Thanks that would be great….

4 Likes

I actually studied and read about palmistry in “The complete book of witchcraft!” Bye Raymond Buckland he said “The individuals right hand shows what she has done with her life so far”. He mentioned people with faint hands that are light will go out and enjoy life but the person with really deep indentions will have more pain.
The thumb is Venus
The pointer finger is Jupiter
The middle finger is Saturn
The index finger is Apollo
And the pinky finger is Mercury
There is the lifeline some people have deep indents that show many experiences!

The life line- Major line of the hand this indicates general terms some thing of course your life will take!

I am open for discussion, I just don’t really know much although am willing to have a Discussion!
We can talk about how if the lifeline is Chained down the curved of lifeline the subject should be in bad health in her later years! I hope mines is not chained! That makes some sense! I’m reading right know so if I find anything interesting I’ll let you know okay! Ow yeah there’s a triangle with two short lines at the bottom of the lifeline and if you look at mines you can see “I have one” and it indicates there will be a talent That is not immediately apparent to her let her search around a little and examine her interest it will be there.
Blessed be!

8 Likes

The Head and The Heart :heart:
Note the relative links of the head and heart lines for this will tell whether the subject tends towards things intellectually or whether she leans on the motions and they’re very useful ad junked intuition. For many people these lines are nearly equal in length for others there will be more or less difference. Here the
Palmist Should use her or his own judgment as to how important the difference will be.
Bye Raymond Buckland
Jeannie

6 Likes

Great question @TheMuslimWitch! :blush:

It looks like you’ve already got some great leads on palmistry- thanks to @Jeannie1 for those helpful pictures! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :heart:

I know @Silverbear shared a great video for beginners in Palmistry- Do You Read Palms?. You can watch it here:

I know there are a few folks in the forum talented with reading hands- here are some discussions about specific aspects of Palmistry:

Wishing you all the best with your exploration of divination and palmistry, Khadija- blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thanks Bryanna, i was just such as interesting topic and i have already gone out and brought a Palmistry set for me to both read and go from a mini sculpture… Reading is one of my loves so i thought why not start there…

4 Likes

That’s awesome! :heart_eyes: Sounds like a wonderful way to pursue your calling for palmistry. Wishing you all the best in your studies- keep us updated on how it goes! :blush::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Sure thanks

4 Likes

I used to do palm reading for all the students at my middle school, but most of the time, it was during recess and eventually, my teachers made me stop. I wonder if my parents still have my old book.

7 Likes

To be honest, the way my kids are swapping and dealing fidget toys at school suddenly makes palm reading doesn’t look so bad… It is weird what things teachers pick up on and not on others…

4 Likes

Travel Witch,
Thanks for sharing and thank you Silver Bear for putting it all together and simplified. I love how she makes little videos :vhs:
Jeannie

6 Likes

No problem, @Jeannie1! :blush: And agreed- @Silverbear makes some truly amazing videos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Jeannie1Imperium salis
Looking at my hand, my marriage line is very long (47 yr. so far) but I don’t see any evidence of my 1st marriage, but I did have it annulled when I remarried.
The rest is pardon the pun, Greek to me.

9 Likes

Garnet,
I dont think that there is evidence for the first. I looked at my husband hand and there is only one we have been married for 8 yrs know! I am happy you found someone to share your life with that is really neat! Thats just funny there is no evidence of my hubbies ex neither.
Jeannie

7 Likes

Can’t wait to learn some palmistry… I have been married for 12 years now, have 4 kids and am still studying towards my passion to be a social worker….

5 Likes