Nine Types of Witches: Which Witch are You? ⭐

Hello @trysh
Welcome to spells 8. I’m so glad you have joined us. I’m an Eclectic :mage: witch too!
:heart:

10 Likes

I’m an eclectic cosmic witch :star::full_moon::dizzy::ringer_planet:

13 Likes

This is very helpful for me as am doing alot of reading. As well as getting the basic of what I need to began my journey… many options!! :star::star::star::star:

11 Likes

Hi! I am a Healer and medium but love all different “categories”. I think that makes me Eclectic?? Love all the info!

11 Likes

Welcome @nickaia! You’ve come to the right place. We have all kinds of witches, some are healers at varying levels through various types & eclectic sounds like a good one if you draw from different beliefs & make them your own.

I am an Empath, I work with the Celtic Pantheon; Brigid & the Morrigan, I am incorporating Celtic beliefs & spirituality into my practice. I am a Certified Crystal Healer & currently taking the Advanced Courses, but I know we have a few others here too. We also have Reiki healers of varying expertise too. I read tarot, oracle, & runes, I love astrology & working with energy.

Right now I am also learning Celtic Ogham, eventually, I hope to be able to make my own. @Artemisia did a great job with hers when she made them.

Feel free to search the forum or site for anything that may interest you. I look forward to talking with you more throughout the forum!

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m
excited to learn from everyone! I, too, am a Reiki master :heart_eyes: and love incorporating it into my spiritual practice! I love the Tarot, Oracle and crystals and use them daily!

9 Likes

Very nice! You will fit in then, feel free to search the forum for any topics that interest you! We have quite a few collections of information:

:flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst

July, August, September 2022 Daily Single Draws

As for crystal posts, we have so many that have been done that just searching the name should bring up something. We also have information on:

Chakra Information
:candle: The Art of Healing - Sending Energy to Others
Psi Ball & Other Energy Work Techniques :dizzy:

There’s really something for everyone throughout the forum.

10 Likes

Hello nickaia welcome home :infinite_roots:
I am a Healer too, also a Reiki Master…

Me too! It sounds like we have a lot in common. I’m looking forward to chatting with you soon!

With love :heart: and magick :always:

9 Likes

Marsha :heart_eyes:
So nice to meet you! Wow the love and positivity in this group :mending_heart: :woman_in_lotus_position: I’m sincerely grateful that I found you guys!

Nikki

10 Likes

I came from a strict Catholic background (grandmother was Catholic) and raised our kids that way or so we thought. Come to find out while talking with my oldest son that we have always taught them the Wiccan ways (I was practicing the craft in my early twenties before I converted back to Catholicism). It was easy to fall back into the the craft from there and in Oct 2020 found spells8 and the wonderful Infinite Roots coven here. I now realize that I am an eclectic witch, I follow a solitary path that I am forging through various sources and I write my own spells when necessary. I am also learning to use my intuitive and empathic nature to communicate with the spirits that have surrounded me since my early childhood. I was told by the Catholic exorcist in Wyoming that my light shines so brightly that I attract the spirits to me. I call on the angels (and in some cases demons) to assist me in various spells and rituals. I do have a spiritual practice of meditation morning and evening. I love the night and do my best casting during the appropriate moon phases. I have started to use the planets and angelic hours as well. My youngest daughter just asked me to teach her my ways and that she wants to learn the craft. I gifted her first oracle deck and she found another one she wants (Christmas is soon approaching lol). That is my practice in a nutshell.

Oh and I craft various altar tools and sell them to other practitioners. got some crochet Goddess dolls in the works at the moment.

Blessed be :tada:

10 Likes

I think I fall into several areas. Green Witch, and eclectic witch are closest. I am very close to hedge, but I haven’t been able to tap into it for a while. I really want to strengthen that part of me again.

8 Likes

I’m a combination of a kitchen witch, eclectic witch and secular witch…maybe some green witch in there too

8 Likes

Definately Eclectic!

7 Likes

Secular and eclectic

7 Likes

Great article. I’m new to all of it and learning a ton! I’m not sure where I will land yet, but it maybe a combination of eclectic with traditional. Lots more to learn!

8 Likes

I’m a witch of many trades

6 Likes

That sounds about right! :blush: That’s where I label myself as well.

6 Likes

Based on the readings Ive done. I have always been towards a House Witch, or Hearth Witch. But you guys dont have that label. Where I fall is under Kitchen. Im more into healing and home magic. Cooking, cleaning, recipes, DIY craft projects. Makes me happy when my family and home is happy. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I definitely think Hearth Witch would fall into the Kitchen Witch category :blush: of course, they’re separate things but the are very similar! :houses: I’m like you – I’m happy when everyone in my home is happy, including the house spirits!

6 Likes