Prosperity Spell Suggestions?

Hello all! I’m struggling, and I need some suggestions. For the first time in many full moons, I didnt do my usual money spell. And this month, I’m quite a bit short on my rent money :confounded: My best friend suggested an apple-inspired prosperity spell due to Mabon. I’m just nervous, I feel like all the negativity in my life recently is just putting a damper on my practice & I’ve got to find my way out of that mindset.

I just saw that tonight’s Spells8 lunar spell/ritual has to do with money, so I think I’m going to start with that.

However, what are your go-to spells for money, abundance or prosperity?

4 Likes

My go-to EASY prosperity spell:

1. Anoint a green candle (or use a white candle if you don’t have one) with some oil. You can use an essential oil such as patchouli, lemon, frankincense, basil, orange.

2. Visualize your intent (receiving mone) as you anoint and as you light the candle. :candle:

3. Focus and meditate. Chant the traditional money spell:

“Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be
Bring me money three times three!”

If you struggle with meditation, keep chanting it over and over for about 20 minutes. Keep visualizing money being given to you.

1. Let the candle burn down all the way. Or if you have to leave, blow it out. Then bury or throw the candle away.

Another useful oil is basil. :leaves: Basil is the herb most associated with attracting wealth and prosperity.

Large green basil leaves are believed to resemble cash bills. In addition, basil is strongly identified with various spirits of wealth and good fortune. and that’s why I included it in this other money spell: Fresh Funds Prosperity Spell.

With prosperity spells, intent is key, but also be fully prepared to commit to the work going into your prosperity. Best of luck! :pray: :moneybag:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling lately, @haley. But the good news is- you’ve got lots of great money, prosperity, and abundance spells to choose from! :grin:

In addition to the two lovely spells Francisco shared, you can also find a list of spells and rituals related to abundance and prosperity in last week’s challenge info post: Inviting Abundance and Prosperity

I personally really love @SilverBear’s Bring in the Flow of Money :moneybag: spell and @roxanne’s Business Ritual :money_with_wings: as both are simple and only use a few ingredients!

If you can’t find a spell that works with what you have on hand, feel free to sustitute ingredients or methods and make a “custom spell” unique to your situation! There’s a handy guide on How to Create Your Own Spell that can help you design exactly what you need :blush:

Good luck and many wishes for abundance and prosperity to come your way, Haley! :pray: :two_hearts:

6 Likes