Protection spell/jar

Hello :sparkles:

Can anyone give me an idea to prepare a jar/sachet that I carry with me since I’ll be needing this in the coming week. It’s should be a kind of protection, preventing jealousy and evil eyes most importantly :nazar_amulet:

Please help me :heart:

10 Likes

@mirta here is a quick easy mojo bag you can try. Just add whatever herbs you have for protection on hand, like basil,bay leaves, dill. I hope this helps.

10 Likes

13 Likes

These spell jars are awesome, whether you follow them directly or use them as guidelines is up to you!

I’ve also had a look in Llewellyn’s Complete book of correspondences - items you could add to avoid/deal with jealousy include:

• Garlic
  • Marigold
  • Yellow rose
  • Carnelian
  • Emerald
  • Sugilite
10 Likes

@mirta I feel like for these intentions you could simply cast a circle of protection or perhaps Return to sender spell I did however come across This pinwhile looking on Pinterest best of luck :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

I don’t have a spell jar or anything like that to wear regularly but I do charm jewelry for protection regularly. I’ve got two videos that show two different processes for this. One is older and one is more recent :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

This looks great and I’ve already came across. The problem is that I don’t have all these ingredients used :pensive:

9 Likes

I wear protection charms/amulets on jewelry & crystals like Black Tourmaline, Malachite, Clear Quartz, Shunghite, Tiger’s Eye(s), for a few.
Kyanites are good ones too, Blue, Black, Orange.

I make crystal pouches or spell pouches for protection to carry with me. I usually put mugwort, rosemary, quartz, orange kyanite, black tourmaline in the cloth pouch. Then I can put it in my car or purse.

The ones that @Limeberry mentioned are great spells too & the videos will help with any jewelry that you wish to wear by @MeganB.

I agree with what @crystal24 says too, you can base the pouch ingredients for specific intentions & use what you have for those correspondences.

8 Likes

In the second video, I have the same spider necklace!!! Thank you, now I’m going to watch it because I need to keep my mind busy!

6 Likes

You use what you have. All that matters is your hearts intentions!! You don’t even need anything else! You could use a protective chant and be ok. Or draw a sigil on a piece of paper and bring it with you and that would work just as well! Here’s a post with great info on how to make a sigil

8 Likes

Carry some protection crystals in your pocket, it couldn’t hurt.

6 Likes

I agree very much. I ran into an ex (not The Ex) in a store a week ago. I saw her coming, ducked down an aisle closed my eyes to envision the Goddess and draw energy, and said, “Peace, power and protection” three times. When we saw each other, I was able to navigate the interaction without incident. All about intention!

7 Likes

I’m proud of you Ron, you didn’t wish a wort on her nose or anything :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:grin: I have no need to be spiteful. The Universe will Balance those who deserve it - one way or another. I just wanted to get to the other side of seeing her without walking away with any negativity!

7 Likes