Runes- Eihwaz

Hello, all! I am learning about the Elder Futhark runes, and I pull one daily. Today, my rune is Eihwaz. The description touched me, and I thought you all might like what it had to say! Pretty neat, imo. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Does anyone else pull a daily rune?

11 Likes

I don’t personally work with runes in my practice but that’s a beautiful message. Thank you for sharing it with us! :iwaz:

Is this an app you use? It looks like it’s super helpful!

9 Likes

Thanks! It is an app I use, called Moonly, and it is super helpful with learning different aspects. It has runes, tarot, meditations, affirmations, and a variety of facts about different things. I highly recommend it!

9 Likes

Ahh, I’ve heard of Moonly! :waning_gibbous_moon: Thank you for sharing!

9 Likes

I think it’s great :star_struck: that you are learning about the Elder Futhark. I did a deep dive into them a while back. I don’t use them in my practice anymore, but I did try them to see if it was something I would like to though.

If you’re still learning we have a Runes Information thread with all the runes & other information on them with resources within the forum.

I like the messages & stories for some of them. I really enjoyed those & learning about them :books:

Thank you for sharing your draw with us today & the message from your app! :hugs:

9 Likes

A lovely rune for the day! I sometimes use bind runes or the runes as symbols in spellwork, but I don’t currently do a daily draw as part of my practice. I always love seeing them, though, so thank you very much for sharing, @amandakay! :heart:

Blessed be! :iwaz: :old_key: :sparkles:

5 Likes

I use Moonly every day. I pull the rune. I got a set of my own for Christmas. I don’t use them as often as i would like. I am still trying to find a balance in my practice. Still learning so much about them.

6 Likes

I got a set of my own too, and I will admit I wasn’t using them often but have started to more recently! Now I do a daily pull on Moonly and then a daily physical, and I like to compare them! I am still learning so much about them as well, I feel like there’s so much to learn. I’m glad to know you use Moonly too! It has lots of wonderful information :blush:

4 Likes

It hadnt occurred to me to do a comparison. What a fabulous idea. I am going to start doing that. It’s nice to see someone else who is trying to learn them as well. We ought to compare notes from time to time.

5 Likes