Starting my own business

I want to prepare for this upcoming taurus new moon. I want a spell for starting my own successful business. The problem is I’m not quite sure what it is I want to do. So, I want a spell for inspiration and guidance by my spirit guide and guardian angels.

7 Likes

Perhaps a creativity spell will help bring out some ideas and meditating with a tigers-eye on your solar plexus?

6 Likes

Hi Corey,

Inspiration is deeply connected with the element Air and traditionally incense is a good way to connect with it. Recently I shared a topic on burning Mugwort and Bay leaf for spiritual growth and inspiration, you can check it out here:

Here’s a similar spell that you may find useful, from Phyllis Curott’s Book of Shadows

Spell for Inspiration and Sacred Sight Incense

1. Prepare an altar with an object symbolic of your goal: a book, CD, video, image of the Goddess, etc. (In your case, you can use an image or drawing of your guardian angel).

In a mortar and pestle, grind together the following hrebs:

• ⅛ cup Mugwort
  • 1/16 cup Deer’s Tongue
  • 1/16 cup Sage
  • 1/8 cup Solomon’s Seal
  • 1/16 cup Sandalwood
  • 3-5 drops Heliotrope Oil
  • 3-5 drops Sandalwood Oil
  1. Cast a simple circle. Sit in the center, facing east.
  2. Call upon the blessings of air and your Guardian Angel.
  3. Carefully light an incense charcoal and place it quickly in a brazier, or a small cast-iron cauldron with a tile beneath it, or a heavy ashtray filled with sand.
  4. Spoon the incense onto the charcoal, close your eyes, relax, use deep breathing, grounding and centering techniques and allow yourself to experience visions of inspiration.
  5. You may wish to write them down when you are finished. Give thanks, close your circle and act in acord.

You could also adapt this prayer to your Guardian Angel to help you start a business.

Lots of Luck!! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I’ve been working in our community garden and have been throwing out mugswort because its known as a weed. Small world. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

One more question Francisco if I may. We have great spells for money and getting a new job but is there something for starting your own business?

4 Likes

Yes, the coming New Moon :new_moon: and Waxing Crescent Moon :waxing_crescent_moon: are both a good time to cast a spell for starting a new business.

You can use money-drawing herbs like lavender, thyme and bay leaf. Put them in a glass jar with some New Moon Water, set your intention and seal it. Place it under the new moon and keep it in a safe place until you start to see sales.

Or here’s another traditional candle spell for more business by Judika Illes: :candle:

1. Reserve the first dollar earned in a new business.
  2. Wrap it around a ginseng root with green and red thread.
  3. Hold it in your hands and charge it with your hopes and desires.
  4. Place it in a conjure bag and keep it in or beneath the cash register to generate further income.

All the best in your business, Corey! :moneybag:

2 Likes

Love this!!! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Much!
Great idea! Thanks

3 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: What is Incense Charcoal? And how to connect with Higher Self?