Tarot-Inspired Questions & Affirmations

Wtf?! I just got the same card as yesterday, what the hell kind of odds is that…? Out of 78 cards I managed to pick the same one 2 days in a row…? I mean I don’t know if you can consider that odds since I actually pick the card… that is a first guys, I’m very thankful for this site, it’s my 3rd day and I’m getting a lot accomplished and making significant connections, bless you all!!! Blessed be

10 Likes

This is a pretty weighty topic whether black magick or baneful magick (magick intended to harm others) is acceptable.

I won’t pretend I know your situation nor would I presume to tell you what to do, but I ask you to consider it very carefully because ill intent put out into the world often finds it’s way back to the one who released it. Weighing options, understanding risks and

If you want to read most about others perspectives on a recent challenge - Morality in Magick.

The choice as to how you practice is and always will be, your choice.

:pink_heart: :silver_heart: :white_heart:

8 Likes

I do appreciate your response, but I think there’s some confusion, I only am beginning to entertain the possibility of using the darker magic to heal myself and possibly my son too if I had succeeded… I’m not thrilled about the requirements for this kind of magic I’ve just really been working out if it’s justified on a karmic level (animal sacrifice to heal physical ailments, correct birth defects… and where we eat meat daily to sustain ourselves, I believe if the intent is pure and then the rest of the animal did not go to waste… maybe that would be just fine, I only use magic on myself anyway but I appreciate the additional information!

9 Likes

Welcome to the tarot. It actually happens all the time. You wouldn’t think…, but it does. It just means the message is longer lasting, more important right now, or you didn’t quite get it all, yesterday. Don’t worry about it. Just do your best and let the Universe or your guides take care of the rest.

9 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate all of the support! I just did my daily tarot on my phone and got the hermit… definitely coincides with the IV of Swords for me right now!!

9 Likes

Have you considered hoodoo and using poppet (voodoo) dolls if your healing self/others. They’re incredibly powerful in aiding the healing of both physical (with the help of traditional medicine/doctors) and emotional. I use poppets alot, I’ve currently one on the go in spring cleansing my aura. They heal physical stuff too. If you’re interested I can dig out some spells. You don’t need alot of materials, or be a great sewer but it’s another option aside from baneful.

I have used baneful to heal and protect, and although it was powerful, and did (and still is with the protection knot spell I’m using, still necessary sadly) work/working, it’s :thinking: background draining if that makes sense. I haven’t cursed or anything, I’ve done a baneful version of a return to Sender, but if I compare the after effects of the non baneful, with the baneful, there’s is a difference. I’m just thinking in terms of healing, you may experience a draining effect on your energy too. Whereas if you look at some of the hoodoo magic (which is not a closed practice), it’s just as powerful and the side effects are positive.

The other thing to consider if you’re ok with a more left handed/crooked path is calling in a healing demon. Again he would help alongside traditional medicine but he can make healing more powerful. There’s information on the demons here
The Demonolatry Club (Please Read Content Warning) (Part 1)
The Demonolatry Club (Part 2)

A note on animal sacrifice, if your intent is for the use of blood magic, this is something used in demonolatry but we don’t kill the animal, it’s not necessary. Blood is so powerful that tiny amounts work just aswell, so a diabetic pen, adding a drop of your own blood is actually more powerful than taking the life of another creature, as you are giving a part of yourself. There’s more on that here:
Blood Club [Content Warning :warning:]

Just other options to look at.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll put together a few things.

As for the tarot, @georgia has got you there, Loki gives me the same card sometimes for a week, sometimes weeks if I’m not getting something. :grin:

Also if you’re looking at herbal treatment this post is excellent.
https://forum.spells8.com/t/recipes-by-mistress-of-herbs-master-post/32585?u=tracys

As a fellow Lokean I’ve done @Artemisia challenge entry on morality from a Loki perspective if you want to take a look

Take care :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Woo hoo! Ty TracyS!!! Hells yes! If you have time to pull up some spells & send them my way I would love to try!!! :smiling_imp: Honestly, the whole black magic/animal sacrifice thing is just a topic I have barely scratched the surface off researching , im like, maybe, possibly, if I’m still dealing with this shit or my kid starts really having trouble… how far will I go…? I’ve been scared shitless of karmic retribution so… but then I’m like well wtf did I do In my last encarnation to deserve this endless pain?! :cry: The more I think on it the less scary using that type of magic gets! Knowledge is power after all! So whatever you got on healing yourself and loved ones, restoring health , I want my son & I to be as healthy as we could have been if we didn’t inherit the family trauma we did that ended up resulting physical illnesses… I’m not trying to seem greedy only want what is fair :innocent:

9 Likes

@Sythiya If you let me know what you’re trying to heal, I’ll go through my books and put together a few spells, hoodoo, poppets etc. I can place it here, or PM. Let me know Lovely :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

If your worried about karma inner mother inner father inner child work may be a good option. I can share my post later unless someone else gets to it.

9 Likes

https://forum.spells8.com/t/shadowwork-hypnosis-astral-projection-and-inner-mother-father-child-work-tw/47065?u=devenne

It can also help heal any ancestral issues traumas curses if done properly.

8 Likes

I fell off this so fast. :laughing: Well, I’ve been doing four tarot readings a day recently, so… why not add some more tarot things while I’m on a roll?

Interesting that the first card I drew was a ten, the second a nine, and now we have an eight. :thinking:

Eight of Rings

Monday, 18 March 2024

Element: Earth
Planet: Mercury
Sign: Virgo

Questions

Tarot

• What is my true craft or calling, and how do I connect with it on a deeper level?
  • In what ways am I actively cultivating and developing my skills?
  • Where do I need to implement more discipline in my life to achieve my goals?
  • How can I better adapt to challenges and changes in my environment?
  • What project or goal am I currently most committed to, and why?
  • How does my work or craft reflect my personal values and beliefs?

Journalling

• Reflecting on my craft or chosen field, what specific skills do I feel most drawn to improve, and why?
  • How have I demonstrated diligence and dedication in my work or personal projects recently, and what impact has this had on my progress?
  • In what areas of my life do I find it challenging to maintain discipline, and how can I address these challenges?
  • How have I adapted to unexpected changes or obstacles in my path, and what have I learned from these experiences?
  • What commitments have I made to myself regarding my personal or professional growth, and how am I upholding these commitments?
  • How does my dedication to my craft or career align with my overall life values, and in what ways can I further deepen this alignment?

Affirmations

• I am deeply committed to mastering my craft, dedicating time each day to hone my skills and knowledge.
  • My diligence in pursuing excellence is the foundation of my success in projects, finances, and personal growth.
  • With every challenge, I adapt and grow stronger, embracing change as a pathway to learning and evolution.
  • I honour the commitment I’ve made to my goals as a sacred promise to myself.
  • My dedication to my work is a reflection of my inner values and passion, driving me towards fulfilment and achievement.
  • Every step I take in my craft is a step towards mastery, guided by a spirit of perseverance and the promise of progress.
8 Likes

This may be useful to me, which, tarot or runes, to apply this? :thinking: Also do I put this here or in dream thread? :thinking:Maybe half and half.

I know what the calling is, and will decide if this is what I want after stage one of the course starting in April. I know what I want (nice Norse Mysticism :pray:) but spirit is heading in a different direction as we know, and Megans reading was I need to listen (yes I know :person_facepalming:).

In spirit connection, reading, learning, yes because I’m being kicked this way :rofl:

In listening to where I’m being led for sure :grin:

:person_shrugging:

It’s due to start in April, more tea and cake for the dead :crazy_face:

I have no idea :joy:

I’ll plonk the dream in the dream thread. After work I’ll do a reading on the above questions and probably get a whopping great kick up the arse :rofl:

7 Likes

Ooh, good idea. :black_heart: Can you believe I never thought to answer them myself here? :laughing: I’m so lost…

:laughing: The spiritual tug-of-war over who gets Tracy’s attention continues.

Perhaps finding ways not to let the demands of spirits tire you out too much? They seem to want a lot. :laughing:

7 Likes

Good advice, difficult to apply but since when was anything worth pursuing easy :grin:, more Rum anyone? :rofl:

7 Likes

So true. :black_heart:

I’ll have some rum! :smile:

Prioritising. :see_no_evil: Definitely prioritising things better and breaking things down into smaller goals.

I’m not sure how I have, but the impact has been increased resilience and confidence. I’ve been able to protect my energy a lot better.

And in terms of work, I got a payrise, so that much mean something good. I think!

This forum is probably my biggest weakness at the moment. :see_no_evil: I need to make sure I don’t worry about keeping up to date and just contribute when I can.

I’ve been learning to lean on the support of others when things get quite bad. It’s brought me closer to those around me and helped me attain a greater sense of confidence in my ability to navigate life.

Never stop learning! :fire:

I’m setting aside two hours a day for personal development.

[Tenor]

*Pokémon theme song continues*

My life values are around constantly improving myself, focusing on fulfilment over happiness, constant curiosity and learning while avoiding ignorance, trying to look at things differently, using my knowledge to find avenues for change for the better, and standing up for what I believe is right despite the potential costs.

You can imagine the increased confidence, management of my energy (especially around people), constant learning, using these skills to help guide others, and so on really meshes well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To further deepen it… I think I’ll find the answer in more learning. :thinking:

7 Likes

Is this even possible! Working with you on that same thing :rofl:

That’s fabulous and so important :green_heart:

Well done you :partying_face:

Same :grin::crazy_face:

Aww I’m really happy for you, this is so nice :green_heart:

Good idea, may I steal it (though with 3 young adults aka kids, maybe 1 hour for me :thinking:)

You definitely do this. :green_heart:

Lovely to read this. This is a good spot to share our progresses. :partying_face:

6 Likes

No. :see_no_evil: But I have to try. :laughing:

It ain’t stealing when I’m actively sharing it. :smile: :black_heart:

Aww! :face_holding_back_tears: Thank you. That means a lot to me. :black_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve done everything I know to attempt to adapt. It seems to be requiring something new of me. I’m not sure what to do or how anymore.

If I don’t find some form of self sufficiency or independence, I will not survive. It’s that simple.

I haven’t yet. It is upsetting to me because I am not as stupid as I seem right now, yet all I can see is a tarot card telling me to be patient.

I cannot answer the rest of the questions at this time. Time is not the issue. I’m just too close to the trees to see the forest. Maybe I am inspecting the path with a magnifying glass, and all I need to do is stand up and look around, but I seem to have forgotten how.

genie-aladdin
Tenor

6 Likes

Sending a big hug, maybe this thread will help us to see the light rays, no matter how thin, through the trees. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

It’s also possible that the questions aren’t relevant to your stage in your life. :people_hugging: :black_heart: It’s nothing to do with you. You’re just in a terrible situation that you can’t “think differently” and miraculously find a way out of. Nothing you’re doing wrong.

6 Likes