Techno witch blessing prayer

Like any other tool used by a practitioner, magickcian or witch. It doesn’t matter the believe system you’re into. A computer or even a phone, is a tool used by us; Technomancer’s, for the same purpose. To work and channel energies. To place in motion a intention, for good or otherwise. Like the triangle in Daemonolatry you can invoke, search or write a requested info to see it on screen. Make spells by writing it, do a banishing spell by the touch of the control, alt & delete key. Use the black screen for scrying and the same principle goes on. Is up to you to use it as any other tool for your daily Craft.

7 Likes

This is a wonderful prayer, it even had me giggling in parts. Did you write it? Either way, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

That’s a great blessing chant for a modern-day witch’s tool! :computer: :iphone:

Thanks for sharing, Pedro!

4 Likes

That is a wonderful chant @pedros10 ! I think we all need to post that near our computers!!!
Thank you so much for sharing!

4 Likes

Oh, thank you for sharing. I like the prayer for the computer too! I never thought of it that way, but I use the computer a lot in my craft. Writing spells, looking up information, making a hard copy, and storing the information. Great read!

3 Likes

Oh I love this! :heart_eyes: The prayer itself is a delight to read and I think you make an excellent point about computers and technology being a tool like any other available for a witch to use. Thank you so much for sharing, @pedros10 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@pedros10 this is VERY CLEVER! I have to admit that when I got to the last line my first thought was …“Is Murphy his cat?” Then the brain cells fired and I recalled Murphy’s Law that’ if it can go wrong -it will.’ Sigh… I am just getting old. I am going to print and share this with my friend Brian who runs my favorite Tea Shop. I think he will REALLY appreciate it. So…Thank you again…hope you don’t mind me sharing this blessing.

6 Likes

Please do, and yes is about Murphy’s Law. :grin:

5 Likes

Nice protection blessing for our wonderful computer! We do so much with theme it is totally necessary to bless our computer :woman_technologist: aka brain :brain: no “viruses”
Merry part
Jeannie

6 Likes