The Love Chocolate Charm ❤️🍫

Hi witchessss!

The Love Chocolate Charm I took from the Quimbanda, that is an African derived religion in Brazil. I hope you all enjoy this very simple charm that will make your lover even more fascinated about you!

Here is it the charm!

:brown_heart: Carefully take out the paper from the chocolate and then you pass it through your aura, without rubbing it on the body. Start making your wishes to him/her while you pass the love chocolate all around your body. At the end of all wrap the chocolate and give it to your boyfriend/girlfriend to eat.

Have you ever done a charm or love spell that worked for you? I would love to hear your experience! :kiss:

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!! Adding chocolate to spells is a great idea! :chocolate_bar:

I’ve been very lucky in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so I didn’t really need to use a “directed spell”, but I think situation and environment are key to a succesful love manifestation. Even when two people are in love, a bad environment or a difficult situation can ruin it.

I think the best love spell is trying to influence the environment and situation to make it more favorable for a relationship to flourish.

8 Likes

A very delicious spell, @laura6! :yum: I’ve heard of various kinds of coffee magic and tea magic, but I can’t say I know much about chocolate magic! :chocolate_bar: I think it’s high time to delve into this tasty topic- thank you so much for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is very sweet, and good relationship advice! :+1: A surprise gift of chocolate and sharing treats with a loved one can help make them feel loved and appreciated- it can be a great way to deepen the connection between partners! :chocolate_bar::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Ooh I like this idea! To add chocolate to a spell. I might try it whenever I’m ready. Thanks :blush:

5 Likes

Exactly, a bad environment always ruins a relationship. Spiritual baths are recommended to purify the aura as well. My green witch :herb: advice for cleansing/uplifting baths are potions made with rosemary, lavender or chamomile. I really like them!

6 Likes

Sure! Do this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh, I have some chocolate that I received yesterday. I think when the time is right I will try this one too!

3 Likes

There is a Witch I know that does a ritual for Ostara called “The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Chocolate Bunny”. Peeps and Jelly Beans are also involved.
It’s great for children; even though the sugar really winds them up.

5 Likes

What a fun idea for an Easter ritual! It sounds like an amazing (albiet very sugary!) time :joy::yum:

2 Likes