🥳 Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

@Rowan that is very nice too! Great representation!

8 Likes

Thank you, just had to get it on paper. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 Great job on the drawing!

9 Likes

@Rowan , great concept! I can definitely see it!

9 Likes

@Saulamay great idea! Love it!

9 Likes

@Rowan that is truly wonderful!

7 Likes

A really nice surprise, @Rowan!!! I like the idea of the world being part of the tree and the roots!!! :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

Wow! I am amazed at the quality of all the ideas and art work on this thread! It’s so hard to pick one!

8 Likes

Please forgive me, but it looks like Middle Earth and that’s us.

5 Likes

@Robb This and your other one is amazing! Like @krissie said I can see the Horned God image in it as well as the triple moon.
Great Job!

7 Likes

Thank you @Francisco. :grin:

7 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous @Rowan- another lovely piece! Thank you so much for sharing your art witch talents :art::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Tamera,
It’s a great drawing!
Very nice! You Inc. everything it looks wonderful.
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria and @Jeannie1 :hugs:

7 Likes

To @Jeannie1 Yes I used the computer to finish it. I scanned my drawing of some roots, and then cleaned it up and added to it using my paint program.

9 Likes

Love the colors!

8 Likes

Oooh this one is great!

7 Likes

Thanks marrisa and Francisco I appreciate your lovely thoughts
Jeannie
Thank you Travel Witch for your blessings! You all are very sweet thanks so much!
Thanks Walter for your message too!!
Rob
You are very crafty!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

7 Likes

Thank you @Missa , I usually steer away from drawing as I have never been good at it, but this one I had to get out of my mind and on paper.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I love all these ideas!! I might have some time to draw this weekend :blush: I’m hoping for a clear day, fire pit lit and then a little sketching session around dusk post meditation :heart:

10 Likes