šŸ„³ Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

Please do!!

And @Rowan youā€™re seriously good at drawing! Keep at it!

9 Likes

I agree @Susurrus , great talent!

8 Likes

Jumping back in to agree with everyone- youā€™ve got wonderful talent, @Rowan! Thanks again for sharing your beautiful vision :blush:

That sounds amazing, @Abs53! :fire::art: Hope you enjoyed a lovely weekend- were you able to find time for some sketching? :writing_hand:

10 Likes

This has been a very busy subject. love, love, love it!

10 Likes

:blush: Thank you.

7 Likes

Beautiful drawing <3 so glad I got to see it <3 It inspires a lot of thoughts and images <3

9 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

7 Likes

What do you think??

27 Likes

@Francisco this looks really great!

11 Likes

@Francisco Itā€™s gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness, I love that design @Francisco! :heart_eyes: It takes many of the elements of everyoneā€™s drawings, suggestions, and thoughts- the key elements of Infinite Roots! :infinity: :evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Itā€™s perfect! Just perfect for us! Way to go @Francisco! Youā€™ve knocked it out of the park!

9 Likes

Itā€™s great!

8 Likes

I know Iā€™m new but I love it!

9 Likes

I thought it was a skull at first :laughing:, but now I see itā€™s the infinity symbol.
Looks great though!

8 Likes

When I first saw it I thought the same, like it could be created into a maskā€¦ :thinking:

8 Likes

Hahah it does look like a face!! The infinity symbol is hiding in there. It will probably look friendlier with some color. Iā€™ll work on a digital version.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback!! :infinity:

9 Likes

Once the design is finalised I think I definitely want this as a tattoo, thinking Iā€™ll stick with the black and white version though :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very Nice Francisco

9 Likes

Super Francisco!!!:grinning:
Love :heart: :heart::heart: it to pieces!
Jeannie

9 Likes