Wanted to Share

So I wanted to share my little patio haven…also some bits of info or experiences rather.
A few months back, I had purchased a book “The Psychic Witch”, the day after it arrived I had two owls right outside my back patio area. I was only able to get pics of one of them. There’s also been a lot of little critters that have been frequenting my back yard, we had a deer stop by and just stand looking at us for a minute or two. And the next week Frogs were in abundance just hanging out…lol. The last visitor was a little snake. Not to mention the Geese…although common to see here, they come right to my front door all the time. LOL.
My husband said " What are you, Snow White?" I laughed and said No, the Witch.
It is quite odd, but in a good way, last year before bringing my witchiness outside we didn’t have all this action.

8 Likes

That is so awesome! Have you thought about researching Animal magick and other sub-categories of it? @Rowan

2 Likes

I just got Psychic Witch about 3 weeks ago, I really like it so far! What do you think of it?

2 Likes

I haven’t…but I will now. :laughing: Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Trey. I like it also. Its definitely an easy read to, the way it’s written really holds your attention.

2 Likes

You are really blessed with wildlife, @Rowan! It sounds like you have a different type of visitor each week- have you considered looking into reading the meanings of each of these guests? @SilverBear started a very interesting conversation about Spirit Animals and the symbolism of animals- you may be getting messages in the form of your new friends! :bird::blush:

I laughed when I saw the goose picture- it looks like they are really inviting themselves inside for tea with you! :tea: :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t looked into their possible meanings yet,but definitely I will. With all the frogs and snake I thought maybe it might have a connection to my research into Hecate, but not sure.

1 Like

We had four little birds with yellow breasts hanging out in our front yard yesterday. I tried to get a picture or video of them dancing through the stems, but they flew off when I came inside to get my phone. They are new birds as of this year. We used to have a couple of hummingbirds come to visit, but I haven’t seen them this year.

I think one of my new books will be this one, right now I am reading the Spiral Dance by Starhawk. It is also a good book. I’m soaking up information that I missed in years past. I feel more confident in what I am doing and my path now that I have courses and people to share it with each day.

I hope everyone has a great day! Blessed Be! :star_and_crescent:

2 Likes

You’ve got a lovely space outside, @Rowan! And all the animals. That really sounds magical. You’re lucky!

3 Likes

Lovely sacred space! My son lives in an townhouse with a “river” and “lakes”. He has ducks, turtles, fish, and seasonal wildlife! You are so blessed! Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes