WEEKLY TOPIC: What's holding you back?

I like that reframing. I might have to try it with myself!

10 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate this.

10 Likes

Beautifully said and I agree fully :black_heart: :white_heart:
Only karma and heartbreak lie that way.

10 Likes

Me, too! I really enjoy his channel. He has some great videos with great advice!

10 Likes

My top things holding me back would include work, a 4 year old and exhaustion. I work in healthcare 6 days a week. Then go home to a house full of people including a 4 year old. I am constantly being interrupted and have very little “me” time. I do have an alter although most of my practicing gets done in front of the mirror in the bathroom, and even that isn’t always guaranteed privacy.
When I bought my house I had such large dreams and then my adult children each have fallen on hard times and have had to move back in for a bit (one of them with his girlfriend and 2 year old daughter). Hopefully soon they will have their own place again.
And then uncertainty holds me back sometimes. I haven’t mastered my art and I am still working on making it my own. One day I think a spell will work this way and then another day I will do the spell differently.
I am definitely a work in progress. I know I will get there one day and have as much confidence as I see others have here. I am grateful for this coven and for welcoming me as I am.

13 Likes

Wow! That is A LOT! And very overwhelming. There are ways we can sneak magick into our daily lives. I have little chants I say throughout the day. I’ll link that post. Mindfulness is a great way to connect to nature and the universe. It can be as simple as looking at a picture. You might be able to find a few minutes for prayer or deep breathing. In the car, in the bathroom, even if it’s only a minute. You can write a sigil on your arm. Write something on a piece of paper and keep it on you. Some suggestions. I’m sure there’s more, but this may help!

13 Likes

I somehow missed this comment :joy: I’m working on it! I think I’ve got a few goals and a potential direction I want to go… :thinking:

I’ll put them here for accountability, I suppose :joy:

• Gain 1k followers on my crochet account
  • Earn $1k a month from my crochet business
  • Submit 3 audiobook auditions a week

:clap: Let’s go! :joy:

13 Likes

Awesome! You can do it! :blush:

11 Likes

Thank you so very much!!! I have bookmarked both of these! I really feel this will help me continue in a positive direction. I am ever grateful!

11 Likes

An update on my multi day Letting go spell work.There is still plenty of stuff to do and not enough hours in the day. But I’m feeling less dread towards it all and making a plan towards it, rather than putting my head in the sand and ignoring tasks altogether. I hoping the best for each of you. I’m going back to another needed task right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad! :tada::blush:

9 Likes

Great! I’m glad you found this helpful! :blush::people_hugging:

8 Likes

Sending you all the love and light in the world. My heart aches for you and I’m sorry for what you are going through. If you want to talk or get more into it and see if we can help my ears and heart are always open to you lovely

I wish relief for you. May peace radiate through to your core. May stress and pain roll off your back and fade away into nothingness. Your strong, brave, and full of light. I demand whatever holds you so, to release you immediately! You no longer have a hold on my beautiful friend. Drop her now I command you. You belong in the light, in , hope, in clarity, in happinesses. Unnecessary struggle confusion and pain you are no longer welcome in the life or space of our beloved @georgia may you break free, break free now from these chains and be dispensed into joy and safety.

So mote it be

9 Likes

Thank you for your kind spell work @Devenne . Happy tears.

8 Likes

Your very welcome. Please let us know if we can do anything else. I care for you and I hope you get some relief. Your such a a lovely witch.

8 Likes

Bless you!

I copied your spell so I can access it offline whenever I need to. Hope you don’t mind.

8 Likes

No problem I wrote it special just for you :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I ended up watching all 3 of this guy’s videos and loved it. I can’t believe how much time I’ve actually been wasting and it was so neat just to see how to put everything together and get myself back on track… Thanks for sharing it! I spend so much time on a strict schedule at school that when I get home I think I kind of rebel against them and then I just float around and do nothing. Scheduling some blocks of time to kind of keep me on track might be a nice way to get some time back.

11 Likes

I know it’s only been 5 days but this post motivated me to find a way. I have incorporated several small ways to connect and practice throughout my day and it has been magnificent!! Thank you for making this post and kicking me in the butt to get motivated!!! It was exactly what I needed.

Much love
Audra

10 Likes

That’s awesome! :black_heart: I’m happy for you ~ In only five days, too! :partying_face: Celebrate~

10 Likes