šŸˆā€ā¬› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Cat Magick

Also with the weekly witchy challenge in the comments section of my post she gave me a link for a tutorial on how to Link the challenge directly in your post. I will be using it for next weeks challenge!

6 Likes

Your welcome. I hope you find it useful

6 Likes

Ā”Gracias! :cat2: :black_cat:

6 Likes

Thanks, @IrisW! Heā€™s my baby!

@robin77 Lucky Diva Baby Kitty is sweet-looking! Sometimes one cat is more than enough!

And thank you for this! Iā€™m glad you like the spell, and Max too!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve had a lot going on this week so I took it the easy route this week for the challenge. Last night I made a cup of Calming Catnip Herbal tea from Scratch Mommy and set up my altar to perform the Moon in Leo Meditation from here on Spell8. I was of course joined by my two cats, Lord Nibbler and Bender, as they usually come join me when I meditate. I didnā€™t take any pictures as I was trying to be in the moment.

The tea was relaxing and, with a bit of honey, was pleasant to my taste buds. It helped me relax after the hectic week/weekend that I had. Catnip is a member of the mint family (doesnā€™t taste like it!) and helps calms nervous energy due to anxiety or promote a restful nightā€™s sleep. I will be keeping this recipe in my deck of tricks for when insomnia hits as it helped get me to sleep last night.

The Moon in Leo meditation has to be one of my favorites by far. I had a huge sense of pride and encouragement when the lion entered the stage and showed his support for me. Having the new moon in Leo is a perfect time for me to set new intentions on building my personal strength and courage.

7 Likes

A link to my weekly witchy challenge- Cat Magick Is down below Invoking the Feline Cat Challenge šŸˆ

7 Likes

I donā€™t have any cats except my stuffed one, Nermal, so I cleansed him, set him on my altar and we said a prayer for my sweet old lady baby who crossed the rainbow bridge a week ago

15 Likes

Sorry for your loss.
Blessings!

7 Likes

Aw so sorry to hear that.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure that totally counts. Iā€™m sorry for your loss :frowning:

Sending light and love your way :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Just did the pet protection spell and I really liked it.

At the end of the spell I prepared 2 toiler paper sachets with some herbs: cloves, bays, ginger, rue, sage, the tip of the candle and my cats names in each sachet, then, I marked also the sachets with the witcheā€™s knot, the rune Alguiz, and their names. I buried all that in a flower pot in my balcony.

Iā€™m still new in spells so I had to open my sacred circle to get things missing for my spell, lol.

Thanks again for this challenge, and happy catā€™s day to all! :cat2:šŸˆā€ā¬› (a bit late but I guess it still counts, lol).

9 Likes

ā€œFurry overlordā€ made me laugh, @Amethyst- Max is one cute kitty overlord! :cat: :two_hearts: Your Cat Courage spell and chant are gorgeous- I love everything you included in it! From Bat to the lion to the sun, it is full of wonderful feline energy- thanks for sharing!

Awwww @robin77- it sounds like you had a lovely meditation with your kitty! And I love that her name is Lucky Diva Baby Kitty, she sounds like she has quite the cat-titude! :joy_cat: I can tell that the two of you are quite the team- many blessings to both of you! :black_cat: : :two_hearts:

It sounds like a very soothing tea time and meditation with your kitties, @Amaris_Bane- so glad that you enjoyed it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May the Leo energy guide you and the Lion watch over you all! :lion::leo:

Thanks again for your lovely entry to the challenge, @NickWick! May you find your kitty bestie soon :pray::cat:

So sorry for your loss, @Peaches- may your beloved companion find sanctuary and respite beyond :pray:. I think Nermal is a lovely and symbolic addition to your altar- may he watch over you and bless your sacred space :paw_prints: :candle:

Beautiful spellwork @RyuWyn- so glad you enjoyed the challenge! Thanks again for joining in, and may your lovely protection spell help to keep your furry friends safe :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Cat-tastic job to everyone who shared their Cat Magick experiences this week- it was a puuur-leasure to hear about your experiences (and to see the pictures of everyoneā€™s furry friends)! :cat: :heart:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :black_cat: :heart:

5 Likes

Beautiful spell :heart_eyes: and Max is such a cutie :heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry your Baby crossed the bridge. Thatā€™s always so sad. Sheā€™ll be in my thoughts!

Thanks, glad you liked the spell! And Max sits on my feet and dares me to move, and of course, heā€™s so cute and comfy so I donā€™t. If thatā€™s not a furry overlord I donā€™t know what is! LOL!

Thanks, dearest! I think Max is cute but itā€™s nice to have it confirmed. LOL. Glad you liked the spell too!

7 Likes

What an adorable challenge! :heart_eyes_cat:
I enjoyed reading everyoneā€™s entries, and seeing all the pretty kitties! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And now I know what Iā€™m going to do for the next catch-up challengeā€¦ :smile_cat:

7 Likes

If thatā€™s not a furry overlord, I donā€™t know what is! :joy_cat:

Bonus points for cat puns! :smiley_cat: :+1: Iā€™m sure your entry will be paw-some, Celestia! :grin: :heart:

6 Likes

Sounds cat-astrophic :rofl:

6 Likes

:joy_cat: :+1:

4 Likes

I love the cat puns, but I canā€™t think of one for the life of me this morning. Itā€™s a catastrophe!

7 Likes