šŸ•š Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Siofra Strega
Sounds like you have been finding the the antidote to help heal and relax witch. I am glad cause in this busy world it can be a challenge! I am trying to calm this monkey mind of mine too! Lol :monkey:

For my third challenge I am actually waiting for the New Moon since I need to make some really important decisions. I decided to do some candle magic for the challenge
Light-em-up

I used the candle magic book by Ray Buckland for advanced candle :candle: magic :magic_wand:
I dressed my candle, and I wrote courage on it, and I anointed my oil with some olive oil. When I dressed my candle hi inscribed courage, to help me with a decision that needs to be made so what I did was placed a mirror and three pieces of paper with some choices. I wrote the pros and the cons in my Boā€™s! Tonight I am going to do a meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: and contemplate :thinking: on my choices.

I really think itā€™s important to make wise decisions and find out what I can do and really make a conscious effort to make wise decisions! I will light my candles on the new moon and chant!
Jeannie

My incense smells woody and I used a pine cone which is my favorite :star_struck: I also used clove and lemon. Some essential oils were used.
Jeannie

6 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

So many entries on so many areas of magick- itā€™s been a delight reading through everyoneā€™s experiences this week and seeing the talents of the coven come to life! :star2: Thank you so much to everyone who joined in and shared an entry (or 2, or 3!) :grinning:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :clock11::sparkles:

6 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you for joining in! :sparkles:

This thread has reopened for discussion and comments

The Props and Presents Post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

ā†’ Props and Presents for the Catch-Up Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the catch-up challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge(s) :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional prizes will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 thank you for your kind words. Itā€™s definitely been a journey & something that I learned, albeit it took me the long way around, to be able to step back & find the best ways to heal & rest when I need to do so. You will get there. I also need to be able to stop & think to make wise or wiser decisions sometimes. I have faith that you will get there & reach your goals too!

Everyone did a great job on their entries & Iā€™m sorry if I couldnā€™t respond to each one, there were so many great ones! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I love these! I like how you pin them to your bed rather than hang them over your bed. Theyā€™re cute!

These are really beautiful stones :heart_eyes: whatā€™s the one next to the yellow ā€“ the green one with speckles in it? Iā€™m really drawn to that one lol

Yup! Just about everyone has used some sort of symbol like the pentagram, I believe. Itā€™s interesting to see how a symbol that Christians once used is now demonized by the same people!

I think you did a wonderful job, Alan! :clap: Welcome to the forum and great job on your first challenge entry! :blush: I really enjoy the little ritual you have with the runes and the oil. Itā€™s similar to something I do with my set of ogham stones. Thank you for sharing!

That makes sense :sweat_smile: thanks for sharing! I hope your cream does exactly what you need it to :blush:

I mean, do we really know exactly why we do certain things? :laughing: I for sure donā€™t!

I need to make use of my diffuser more :thinking: youā€™re inspiring me!

I think youā€™re absolutely right :clap: I love the spell you put together! Hereā€™s many wishes to you for making good decisions :pray:

2 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s good :hugs:, it seems to be a recurring theme :laughing: Glad I can be some help! It works for me & I really do notice a difference between when Iā€™m using them & when Iā€™m not using them or not using them as often.

2 Likes

I think the one youā€™re drawn to is the ruby zoisite :wink: I googled its properties for you. You get a double fix with this stone LOL
Ruby in Zoisite offers the energy of happiness, appreciation, abundance, vitality and growth . It is felt to stimulate the heart by helping one to open up to divine love. Zoisite may help to alleviate grief, anger, despair and defeat.

:butterfly:

4 Likes

Soifra- Strega,
:wind_face:Honestly itā€™s been hard for me to step back but I wanted to share with everyone and you too of course! I am going to Oregon and traveling :luggage: 12 hours away from home :house_with_garden:
So I am excited :laughing: I just got a rental car :blue_car: and I am out on a adventure! Weā€™re going to see the a beautiful scenery and landscape.

:lotus:I will be able to give more to you all because I am taking better care of my priorities! Itā€™s been a long time since me and my husband got a break! So I willing send you a pic when we get there!
I am so glad youā€™re getting the quality rest that your body needs to heal! I am sending you some magic :magic_wand: to help you recover and its a warm hug :people_hugging: from your witchy friend on the forum! :rainbow: I need to do my meditation bye for know! :apple:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Since quoting your whole entry @Jeannie1 would be a bit overkill :laughing: I just wanted to say thank you & I really appreciate the continued love & healing support each day!

Iā€™m very happy for you & your husband to be able to take a break together & that you are taking better care of your priorities. I have been doing or at least trying my best to do the same. Itā€™s been a tough thing for me to learn that if something doesnā€™t get done, itā€™s ultimately okay. I am one person & can only do so much. Especially during healing & making sure that I get myself taken care of also.

I hope you have a safe trip :oncoming_automobile: & get to enjoy the time together with the beautiful scenery :sunrise_over_mountains: & landscape! Iā€™ve heard that there are some amazing places to go & enjoy this time of year. Have a great time & stay safe, I will keep you in my thoughts & daily healingā€¦ if you donā€™t mind, I would love to add you to my healing & support book that I have for distance support. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I just canā€™t use my diffuser when my mom is home because sheā€™s allergic to most essential oils :laughing: Iā€™ve got one in my room but I donā€™t really spend a lot of time in there during the day. Iā€™ll figure out a time to use it though!

Omg :joy: That definitely sounds like something I could use in my daily life :laughing: I wonder if I can find some here close to me :thinking: Iā€™ll have to keep an eye out for it the next time I go to my local store!

4 Likes

Its a pretty common stone but if you canā€™t find one local Cold Brew Crystals on Etsy might have some. She has a sale going on right now. I know there are some members that have stores too :wink: But you know that! :grinning:
:butterfly:

4 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)