šŸ•› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Aww thank you so much, i am glad that you enjoyed watching my video. It was absolutely wonderful to be out among the elements and allow them to cleanse me of my stress and negativity from the previous week. You dont have to be out and among them to make the elements work for you. Have a cleansing shower, light some candles., open some windows and let the breeze in and care for a plant at home are all simple ways to activate the elements and let them into your home and sacred spaceā€¦good lukc with your elemental endeavour.

Blessed be

12 Likes

Thank you Alan! :hugs: :ocean: :fire: :wind_face: :earth_asia:

7 Likes

It is time you step into the spotlight for being LOVED for your beautiful soul my dear! :revolving_hearts: I am waitiing for your poem collectionsā€¦:wink: :kissing_heart: :hearts:

8 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge Entry-Time Magic

I have been planning on making moon water tonight, but this will be extra special moon water because of the timing. So, it will be perfect for Time Magic. Tonight is the full moon, and at midnight it will be my birthday. I will have birthday moon water. :birthday: :water_element:

14 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challege of Spell Jars & Bottles Catch Up Entry

Tonight I made my first spell bottle. I have some challenges with communication amongst a project team at work. My first spell bottle was created to help promote effective communication.

It wasnā€™t perfect, I forgot to put a few items inside before sealing, but I improvised. I feel like the intent is strong enough to see past the improvision.

15 Likes

Challenge Entry - Technomancer

I was so upset to miss this one, so Iā€™ve been waiting for the catch up! First off, it was so much fun to read what everyone was up to! I love technology! Iā€™m good at technology! I get the biggest rush of endophines talking about and using technology! I got myself in a bit of a tizzy when I first started thinking about this, so I had to make myself slow down and simplify!

Spells8 is probably the biggest way that I use technology in my craft. Honestly, I wouldnā€™t be where I am on my journey without Infinite Roots. I am thankful for the lessons, the resources, the videos, and most especially the people! Iā€™ve grown so much as a witch, and a person, since Iā€™ve found all of you!

Secondly, I was really excited (relieved?) to see how many people use digital grimoires. Iā€™m not going to lie, in my head, I have this need for a big leather volume stuffed full of spells and recipes and resources that are scrawled in the handwritings of all the ancestors. In my head my progeny hoist it onto a pedastol with mites of dust dancing in the candle lightā€¦ but realistically, thatā€™s not going to happen! Iā€™ve decided I really do want a digital grimoire. Iā€™ve started working on my layout. My reward for finishing this tedious dyslexia class that Iā€™m in (I have one assignment left for this class thatā€™s due today that I really ought to start on!) is to work for a few weeks whole heartedly on the grimoire.

With that said, I didnā€™t want to let go of my dreams of my handwritten scrawl, so I made my own font with calligraphr like @Francisco suggested! I call it ā€œMe, Myself, and Iā€ and itā€™s so fun to type and see my own handwriting. I love it!

I cannot wait to have everything all situated! Iā€™ll share more as soon as I get to a point where I can!

13 Likes

I added the properties of each of the below waters into my book of spells journal and created Rose Water and Snow Water (as pictured).

There are so many more types of water than in the picture, I just really liked Elizabethā€™s picture with basic water/correspondences.

14 Likes

Oh I love this, so many different kinds of water! :blush: :sweat_drops: Iā€™m going to save this too for fine tuning my potions~ :smiley_cat: :test_tube: :alembic:

10 Likes

Celestial Exploration-Cosmic Witch

Challenge Entry

I made my first jar of moon water for this challenge. I had an empty jar and some rituals down the line that require moon water, so I filled up a jar and put it on a window sill in sight of the moon (itā€™s getting below freezing each night and I didnā€™t want to risk breaking the jar) and tucked it away in a drawer before the sunrise.

12 Likes

@Solasta_Amore I love your poem! Itā€™s beautiful!

8 Likes

I would definitely try it!

9 Likes

Thanks love! :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome that you were able to sense the presence of a dragon! May your dragon continue to guide you on your path!

10 Likes

Thatā€™s cool! Iā€™d love to see a picture of the stick.

9 Likes

@Garnet This was a fascinating read my friend. Thanks for the education!

10 Likes

challenge entry - strength of the full moon

I researched this full moon. I looked up info on the web, e.g. tarot.com, spritualtyhealth.com, and read my Tarot by Moon book by Victoria Constantino. I mulled over how both this moon and the current astrological sign interact. I have put my musings in parentheses.

Todayā€™s full moon is called a Snow Moon. It was also known as the Ice moon or Hunger moon as food was scarce this month.
(I was thinking that it is good that Imbolc is celebrated at the beginning of February as obviously there was still a scarcity in food. The celebration of the approaching spring would be a light at the end of the tunnel to help get through until then. )

The Snow Moon is a good time to look at what is causing lack in your life. And conversely, also good to look at how you can bring in abundance, make room for expansion in your life, where excess could be trimmed, and nourish self on an energetic level. (Iā€™m thinking look at lack and then make tailor made meditations, ointments, talismans that focus on abundance and nourishment in those areas.)

This is also a good time to sit in stillness and enjoy this moment before it transitions into the next phase. The earth is beginning to prepare for rebirth. (Sit in stillness, can you sense the rebirth? What seeds have you planted/prepared for this past fall/winter, how are they beginning to stir? Are any last minute boosts needed)
How are we mindful of the smaller shifts that are happening in the Northern Hemisphere that show that spring is coming. (If we are in a dark time, how can we acknowledge the small shifts that are happening to us that are our harbingers of our own spring?)

This moon is also in Leo.
During this moon there is a stronger desire to let people know how you feel so we are more appt to express love/appreciation.

However, we could also feel more insecure which can mean we have more expressions of those insecurities (here I am reflecting back to the snow moon and thinking about the sense of lack- great tie in here for a meditation and a counter-acting/supportive spell for nourishment/abundance feelings)

During the Leo moon we could feel more sensitive and vulnerable so we can ask those for reassurance. (Or we could have an empowering bath or both. )

As Leo is a sign of expressing oneself, pursue and artistic outlet or go socialize (thought- donā€™t go socialize if you are feeling vulnerable or sensitive :wink:)

Generally full moons are culminations so it is good to look at the seeds that have been planted to see if it has come to fruition( and if not in how you intended then looking at changing the ā€˜seedā€™ or ā€˜groundā€™ in which it has been planted. If it did come to fruition as planted than acknowledging that and expressing gratitude. )

Cool- the moon moves fast enough to pass through each zodiac sign each month.

Now that I have posed these questions, I am going to go and pull my full moon tarot spread and mull over these answers. :slight_smile:

Blessed be everyone!

13 Likes

Your spell bottle is beautiful!

9 Likes

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-up
**@jan_TheGreenWitch **
#3 CHALLENGE ENTRY - Trying Something New - Experimenter

I decided to do the forumā€™s first ever challenge! I challenged myself to do Nail Polish Magick based on many articles I read and referencing specifically this one:

I needed something I could do from my bed whilst recovering from surgery and it indeed was an experiment because of wanting to put some magick into my nail routine, and because I canā€™t go to salon, yet I have neuropathy. So, I modified the ritual and used Nail wraps and this took me 2 hours instead of the normal 15 minutes. Iā€™m proud of my effort and agreement inside myself to skip the perfectionism and revel in the ritual.
Also, I might have a Color Street problem!

15 Likes

I love color street!!! I am getting my first subscription box this month. :slight_smile: Your nails look beautiful!!! How do you get the edges so nice? I am still working on that.

9 Likes

Thanks @Phoenix_Rose - itā€™s a lot of trial and practice, but i also use YouTube and just watch a bunch of how to videos. I like it because normally they are so easy to put on and take off and donā€™t have toxicity that going to salon would with the gel which is what I prefer, but Iā€™m trying to be very health conscious with chemicals these days.!!! Xoxo

9 Likes