šŸŒ¾ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Inviting Abundance

Ok I prayed for the healing of Mama Earth :earth_americas::heartpulse: I lit a green candle :candle: and I carved the Earth, healing sigils, hearts :sparkling_heart::gift_heart: and prayers hands :pray: . I asked for healing and understanding of the beings who destroy her life :pensive: I asked for continuous blessings of abundant food :avocado::leafy_green::hot_pepper::tomato::poultry_leg::garlic::mushroom::fish: for nutritional needs. I prayed more but itā€™s a little personal. I then meditated :woman_in_lotus_position: for a while. And visualized :eyes: my prayer coming to fruition (:apple::tangerine::banana::coconut::cherries:, I had to!) I gave thanks for Mama Earthā€™s ever lasting love :sparkling_heart: and eternal life.

9 Likes

This is so beautiful :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @Limeberry :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I have found that if I make a booklet which you can usually find templates for in most document programs, you can copy what you need and print it out. Then you can fold the page into quarters, and put it together with or without a cover. Itā€™s a lot easier to handle. Iā€™ve done this with weddings Iā€™ve performed and made a souvenir copy for the couple. Iā€™ve done it for public sabbats, and Iā€™ve done it for a prayer book that I would take with me when I went into hospitals to check on sick pagans. (That was before we moved back to my hometown :slightly_frowning_face: I miss it.)

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea! Thank you! Iā€™ll have to see if Open Office has a booklet template. Thank you again!

4 Likes

Hi Everyone!
I called the quarters and completed the Road Opener spell last night, and meditated freely about the roads ahead of me being open and wide. Since doing that, Cernunnos (Horned God) has been on my mind. Iā€™m feeling like I need to do the prayer to him today. Yesterday my daughterā€™s got me a gift!! That might help me with this.

*edited to add my tarot card pull today:

8 Likes

Beautiful darling :gift_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

Decided to do Saturnā€™s Prosperity Devotional this evening as well. Using my Myrrh incense and black candle. Using the video:https://spells8.com/saturn-devotional/

6 Likes

@Rowan me too! I used a black candle, Frankincense incense and had an offering of fresh thyme :heart_eyes: such gorgeous aromas!

7 Likes

@Rowan, awesome! Congrats on the cards! Iā€™m sure ritual was a success! Need to do mine tmrw?! Just been busy with mundane stuff .
I love frankincense!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your recipe :four_leaf_clover: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Here is my Abundance Spell. This is the first time Iā€™ve created a spell for myself instead of using a guide or something, so I hope yā€™all like it. And that it works. LOL.

For this spell, I used an orange candle for prosperity, success, and endurance. Iā€™ve dressed it with High John the Conquerorā€™s oil for abundance and three herbs:

Poppy seeds for abundance and good luck.
Chamomile for vitality and longevity.
Cinnamon for success, prosperity, and love of what Iā€™m doing.

Dress the candle with oil and herbs and light it and say:

Candle, candle burning bright.

Remove from me during this rite,

all blocks and negativity,

let words flow and be carefree

as I will so mote it be.

Iā€™ve placed it in my cauldron in case the poppy seeds pop in the heat. Iā€™ve never used them before so itā€™s better to be safe than sorry. I let the candle burn all the way down while writing. The object of the spell is to keep writerā€™s block away and gift me with an abundance of words.

I took the leftover herbs and stuck them in a sachet back with a nice bit of citrine and clear quartz for abundance and success. Waste not want not.

9 Likes

This is just wow @Amethyst :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful spell :heart:

4 Likes

Glad you like! I wanted to do something other than monetary abundance.

4 Likes

Ahhhh I really want to! I feel so drawn to Wieliczka- it sounds like such an amazing place- interesting, a little spooky, but absolutely beautiful too :heart_eyes:

[Picture from Wikipedia: Wieliczka Salt Mines]

When I get the chance to go, Iā€™ll definitely keep an eye out for a similar salt candle! Yours is gorgeous :candle::two_hearts:

Beautiful, @christina4! :heart: A lovely choice for an abundance prayer- may all of your lovely wishes and hopes come to fruition! :apple::pray:

What a lovely gift from your daughters- thatā€™s so wonderful how supportive they are! :blush: Did you decide to do a prayer for the Horned God? I hope your Saturn Prosperity Devotional went well- blessed be! :deer::two_hearts:

Congrats to you on your first homemade spell, @Amethyst! :confetti_ball: Thatā€™s very exciting- and it sounds amazing! :heart_eyes: I hope that abundance, good luck, vitality, longevity, success, prosperity, and love all come your way very soon- if they havenā€™t already :blush:

This is a truly lovely spell and chant- thanks so much for sharing! :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone who has joined in on the challenge so far! Itā€™s been a pleasure reading about your spell and ritual work :star_struck:

I just had to do @LimeBerryā€™s Orange and Mint Attraction Bath over the weekend- wow! What an awesome bath ritual! :bathtub: I really enjoyed it- if anyone is interested, I did a full write-up of the experience (and the substitutions I ended up doing with the materials I had on hand) :tangerine:

As my personal entry to the challenge, I tried to remedy some recent lack of motivation with a Creative and Motivational Spell! :sparkles: The details can be found here:

:exclamation: A warm reminder that this challenge will close tomorrow, September 15th at 7:00 AM CET! :exclamation:

If you would like to participate (and draw on Jupiterā€™s energy of abundance!) but have not done so already, please post before the deadline! Props and prizes will be given out tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a wonderful week and have started this week full of prosperity! :sparkles:

Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@Amethyst, sounds like a wonderful spell recipe! Let your words flow, with passion and heart.
Blessed be

3 Likes

Thanks so much @BryWisteria! I hope it works out well and keeps me from getting blocked.

Thank you so much @walter! I got some writing done yesterday so it was all good. :smiley:

5 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in and welcomed in prosperity and abundance :blush:

There will be a Props and Presents Post with shout-outs and awards coming very soon- keep an eye out on the main page of the forums! :eyes:

5 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.