⛰ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Of the Element Earth

You’re very welcome!

5 Likes

Thanks, @walter!

5 Likes

I didn’t make the tree, sad to say. Amazon made it. LOL. But the words are mine.

5 Likes

@NickWick I loved reading your spell! I felt the enthusiasm and positivity as I read it. Thanks for sharing all the details with us!

@Amethyst Awesome project!! I love the colors, and the words too!

I hope you had a great Valentine’s @christina4 and everyone else!

@SilverBear what’s the link to your Etsy shop?? :shopping:

7 Likes

lol Yeah, that was one of my first spells. When I cast it, I said that I don’t mind how the money comes to me, as long as nobody gets hurt. I will definitely set my intentions more carefully next time. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Gorgeous crystal correspondences, @Missa- thanks for sharing both the list and your crystal wisdom! :gem::green_heart:

Well done, @AliceInWonderdab! The Heal Mother Earth is a lovely spell to work :earth_africa: :two_hearts:

Beautiful crystals, @walter- it sounds like you have a few that really resonate with you. Your crystal meditations must be very relaxing! :person_in_lotus_position: :gem:

That’s such a sweet idea, @praecog29- but yes, gotta watch out for our furry friends! It’s surprising how many common house plants are poisonous for pets (Lilies and poinsettia among others). Good for you for doing your research- a flower or two kept high and out of reach should be okay for altar work! :blush: Hope you both had a lovely Valentine’s Day! :rose:

It seems Earth magick was calling to you, @Magdelina! A perfect coincidence- and a very beautiful prosperity grid! :sparkles: Wishing you all the best- may the snows clear and abundance find its way to you. Congrats on the new customer- that seems like a sign in the right direction! :pray::blush:

Beautiful, @Stephanie89! May your prosperity oil and money spell help to welcome in new funds and an abundance for you- wishing you the best as you fill up your wallet! :raised_hands: :money_with_wings:

Your artwork is stunning, @SacredBee :heart_eyes: I love the colors and imagery you used- and you even included the Earth symbol as well! I love the card and the meaning it embodies- thank you for sharing! :green_heart:

A lovely idea for Valentine’s Day- I am all about the love spells and self release work, @NickWick! :grin: Your spellwork is beautiful and it sounds like you were able to connect with Apollo as well- I am sure your sigil will bring you many blessings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I absolutely love your Money Tree, @Amethyst- what a perfect piece of your Element Altar! :deciduous_tree: :sparkles: And your chant is gorgeous- thanks so much for sharing, So Mote it Be! :pray:

Hahaha chocolate comes from the Earth, and it can be said that eating chocolate is a form of Self Love, @Christina4- one of my favorite aspects! :grin: Valentine’s Day is a wonderful opportunity to work some Chocolate Magick :chocolate_bar:

Beautiful, @Silverbear- and look at that lovely bracelet! :prayer_beads: :two_hearts: It looks like a perfect Earth Elemental box!

8 Likes

Friendly reminder time!

:grey_exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :grey_exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your earth magick experience by the deadline: Tomorrow: February 16th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :green_heart: :mountain:

5 Likes

For the challenge this week we’re working with Earth. I worked with Orange Calcite I am working on cleansing and rejuvenating my life. I am only working with one crystal at a time. I have been feeling stuck. This helps me to be grounded. I meditated with the Orange Calcite with my less dominate hand for receiving the energy of the Orange Calcite. I drew on hope in making small things significant instead of focusing on the big things. I need to stay optimistic and stay positive.
I have had a interest in working with Faery Wicca! So I made a Faery Garden 🪴 to incorporate my garden this season. I wrote a letter incorporating a wish to the Faery! I used dragon blood ink in my letter to the fey, so it will have more power. I have been reading Drawing down the moon & we had talked about the fey!! I just got that book I learned I am really drawn to the healing that is offered with this craft. But still I am a eclectic Witch :woman_mage: Anyway I felt like I was being called. I left Faery some bread with cheese and some milk. I spent all day preparing in my Faery Garden. I got some free moss I found and used red wood shingles and glued the moss for the roof! I think It turned out okay! Me and my friend found a crystal on a hike and I left the fey my favorite crystal that I got during my adventure with my friend. It is special. I didn’t look back! I heard when you leave something for the fey you should not look back! So I am excited about the Farey Garden! I think I will be protected buy the fey!
Jeannie
Blessed be

9 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EclecticGreenWitch

:smiley:

5 Likes

Ok I had to be more serious about this because it’s my true element. So, I made some bath salts.

Peony :cherry_blossom: and green apple :green_apple: scented. I wish I had smellovision!!! It smells phenomenol. I had some epsom salts and added essential oils and herbs along with flower petals.

7 Likes

I have a question, if I can’t pay through Etsy, I can still use PayPal right? Because you have some great items that I’d be glad to help you out with!!!

3 Likes

This is beautiful!!! I had an aventurine tree but not it’s just an aventurine from the bottom bc I used the chips from the top for a crystal grid hahaha

5 Likes

Yes, etsy takes all credit cards and PayPal payments. Every time I purchase items on Etsy I go through my PayPal account. And ty! :fire: :grin:

4 Likes

Ok great!!! Thanks :relaxed:

4 Likes

You are welcome. Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

The garden looks stunning! Great challenge!

5 Likes

I need to take more time to explain and possibly photograph my craft~I apologize for not doing that

4 Likes

OMG this is so cute!

5 Likes

Oh, thank you! I love your shop! I just went & marked it as a favorite for when I am looking for things. Perfect @SilverBear

5 Likes

Thanks, @Francisco! I appreciate the kind words!

Thank you! Glad you liked my picture and chant!

Oh man, I bet that smells great! Great idea!

LOL. You pruned your tree! Poor little thing!

5 Likes