Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Book Keeper) đź“”

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 154th Weekly Witchy Challenge :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

Sacred Books Shadows Mirrors Grimoire Spells8

To all those who explored Sacred Books this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: :sparkles: Book Keeper :mage: :writing_hand:

Book Keeper Badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :sparkles:

17 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I’m tempted to switch out my little title for once. LOL! And congratulations to everyone who got a badge!

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! Going to swap to it for a little while I finish working on my book!

Congratulations to everyone who earned one this week!

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I have a feeling it will be used soon, very cute!

10 Likes

Thankyou for the badge. :partying_face::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Everyone here has some very nice BOS’s and BOM’s. :heart_eyes: As I mention in my challenge entry, I’m a bit disorganized with spells and other magickal entries, but I’m hoping to transfer everything over someday.

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! @MeganB has inspired me to start a digital one. :computer:

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! :clap:

Oh, hooray! :blush: I’m glad I could provide some inspiration! :heart:

9 Likes

Ooo… Thank you :blush: for the new badge! Congratulations :tada: to everyone who also received their’s too! :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge, it’s definitely one of my favorites so far. My now 10 year old would love it. In Kindergarten for the “What do you want to be when you grow up” event she said she wanted to be a Library Guard :laughing: :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! !!!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome- congrats again to all of the Book Keepers of the forum! :tada: May you continue to tend and nurture your beautiful Sacred Books with pride :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :blush: :two_hearts:

Next challenge is coming right up- it will appear in the forum later today! :soon: :trophy::sparkles:

Whoa- that’s a real honor! I know how much you like “Word Witch”. Both titles suit you very well, Amethyst! :grinning: :two_hearts:

That is so cute! :shield: :books: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

LOL! Thanks, love! Ultimately, laziness will win and I’ll stay a Word Witch. But I do love this badge!

6 Likes

@Amethyst wow! I mean either is perfect for you :hugs:

6 Likes

Hee! Thanks, love! I wish I could have rotating badges but it’s not possible.

6 Likes

Oh wouldn’t that be fantastic :hugs: Like a timer & you could choose which ones they would switch between! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

That would be cool!

6 Likes

Now that’d be a neat feature! Maybe someday the forum technology will be able to do something like that- and considering the custom emoji feature does something similar, perhaps a badge timer will be possible in a future update! :grinning:

6 Likes

That would be cool!

6 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.