Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up!) đź•“

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 90th Weekly Witchy Challenge :clock4:

Spells8 Witchy Challenge Catch-Up

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

Picture from Pixabay

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two!) :trophy:

Rewards for this challenge depend on which challenge(s) you completed! A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great job to everyone who caught up on challenges this week! I hope you had fun and were able to collect a badge or title you had been missing.

If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future :grin::trophy:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :clock4::sparkles:

13 Likes

swiminThank you very much for my new badges :hugs:

My crystal chips came in the mail today so I’ve just finished my pendulum jar. Now all i have to do is figure out how to work with it properly. Not gonna lie I may just brick it if starts swinging by itself and not in my hand. It will be interesting. I’ll let you all know if I have the scare of my life.

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the badges!

9 Likes

I love your bottle. It’s beautiful! Now I want to make one.

9 Likes

Thank you Profile - TheTravelWitch_Bry - The Spells8 Forum. Going through old pages is an adventure because you really see how you and your practice have grown.

9 Likes

I absolutely love catch-up weeks and this was no exception! Thank you for the opportunity and my brand-new badges! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Congrats to everyone that got new badges! :partying_face: I know I made it in time for the Experimenter badge but I just didn’t get my little spell bag done for dream magic in time :sweat_smile: there’s always next time!

8 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thanks for the fun challenges.
Garnet

8 Likes

Thank you for the continued chances to collect badges from past challenges! My collection is now sitting at 68 and growing each week! :star_struck:

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badges @BryWisteria! Gotta catch them all! LOL oh wait they are not pokemon or are they :thinking:

:infinite_roots:I also collected my 1st anniversary badge this week :1st_place_medal: :infinite_roots:

I loved everyone’s posts. I really enjoy seeing what everyone is doing and creating.

:butterfly:

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who participated to get their badges! Great job everyone :tada: :partying_face:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you @BryWisteria for the new badge!
Great job everyone!

5 Likes

@Jessica72 Your pendulum jar is looking awesome :heart_eyes: And hahaha yeah, that may be for the best to ditch it if it starts moving on its own :joy: Good luck and let us know how it works for you! :two_hearts:

@Ostara You’re very welcome, Ostara! :sunflower:

@LadyDennaRahl An adventure indeed- it is really cool to look back on old spellwork and see just how far you’ve grown! Enjoy the process, Charlaine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Artemisia Hooray! I’m so glad you enjoy the Catch-Ups, Kat- you’re very welcome, great job again! :sparkles:

@MeganB No worries at all- cheers to that, the next Catch-Up is never too far away! :grinning: :+1:

@Garnet You’re very welcome, Garnet! :heart:

@Kasandra 68 is a very impressive collection- congrats to you, Kasandra! :tada:

@Sarafeena_Sage Or are they… ? :thinking: :joy: Hahaha gotta catch em all indeed! :laughing: And a huge congrats on your anniversary badge, Sarall- hooray for one year with the coven, we’re blessed to have you! :heart::infinite_roots:

@Susurrus And congrats to you for being all caught up with your badges- it’s quite an impressive feat! :partying_face:

@Rowan You’re very welcome, Rowan! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I cannot tell you how excited I am to have the Bard Witch badge!! :notes:

6 Likes

For someone with music in their soul, the Bard Witch badge suits you very well, @Jem1! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May you wear it with pride! :star2::heart:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.