Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Ceiliúradh an tséasúir) 🌱

Well done to all those who joined in for the 28th Weekly Witchy Challenge :seedling:!

To everyone who celebrated the Sabbat and embraced the changing of the season- here is a special shout-out to you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:seedling::hatching_chick: Ceiliúradh an tséasúir :ear_of_rice: :rooster:

:seedling: “Ceiliúradh an tséasúir” is a Irish phrase that can be translated as: celebration of the season. This title is respectfully given to honor the Celtic roots of Imbolc :seedling:

Ce title

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

To both those who have welcomed in countless Sabbats and those who celebrated their very first- well done! It was a pleasure hearing about your holiday prep and celebratory plans :blush:

Although for this challenge all participants celebrated Imbolc, wishing a very blessed Imbolc and Lammas alike to fellow coven members around the world! In the North or in the South- happy Sabbat and blessed be :sparkles:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :seedling:

9 Likes

Totally missed this one… But CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE! I am sure that there will be more FUN TO COME!!!
Thank you @BryWisteria

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge! I love my little badge collection! It’s like Pokemon. You gotta have them all! LOL.

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :grinning: I was soooooo ill yesterday but I still managed follow through with my Imbolc plans. It gave me strength knowing my friends on here were celebrating in their own ways in their own time zones and I wanted to be a part of that with them.

8 Likes

Thank you so much. I hope everyone has a great week!

5 Likes

I love :heart: my badge and thank you to our leadership and to us all! And I will be seeing you in the next challenge! Bravo :clap: to you all! May you all be so very blessed, my dear coven!!!
Jeannie

5 Likes

@BryWisteria ,thank you for the badge.

4 Likes

You are all very welcome- thank YOU all for sharing ideas and inspiring others! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This made me laugh- I love it! :rofl: I think there were originally 150 Pokemon to catch- I wonder how long it will take to get to 150 challenges! :laughing:

Oh no, Benjamin! I hope you are feeling much better today :pray: But it looks like we are on the same page once again, since I’m a bit under the weather today too :sweat_smile: Yikes! Hope we are both back on our feet again soon :grin::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.