Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Craftswitch) 🍶

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 133rd Weekly Witchy Challenge :sake:

Magickal Inks Oils Challenge Spells8

To all those who explored magickal inks & oils this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new badge:

:sake: :feather: Craftswitch :diya_lamp: :jar:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here for instructions on how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra big thank you to @Garnet for suggesting the theme for this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :sake::sparkles:

15 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the new badge. This was a really fun challenge!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

9 Likes

Thank you for my badge and congratulations to all. I really enjoyed this challenge. Essential oils is somrthing ive been dabbling with for a while now but taking it further and exploring how to properly blend has opened up so many new opportunities.

Blessed be

9 Likes

Thank you and congratulations to everyone else

9 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge and congratulations to all

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge - and congratulations to everyone that got a shiny new badge today! :clap: :tada: :hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks so much for my badge, and yay to everyone who got one! We did good!

8 Likes

Congratulations on everyone’s new badges! Since my services had a mind of their own yesterday, I didn’t get to pist my entry :upside_down_face:

But! Now I know which one to use for the next Catch Up & have it ready to go! :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I was a bit confused by the name, but after reading the description, it makes sense.

8 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you thank you for the new badge! :green_heart: & :clap:t3: congrats to everyone who earned this badge as well, everyone really got into this one and there are some exceptionally wonderful posts! :dizzy::sunrise_over_mountains::woman_in_lotus_position:t4::hamsa::pisces::lotus:

So grateful for you all just btw :tipping_hand_woman: 🫶🏼

—Hazel RAE :woman_in_lotus_position:t4::lotus:
:droplet::wind_face::fire::earth_americas::pisces::hamsa:
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone- the badge was well-deserved! There were some really amazing inks, oils, and info shared in entries this week. Congrats again to all of you Craftswitches! :partying_face: :heart::sparkles:

I had a few titles in mind for oils and a few suitable titles for inks, but then I realized for a combo challenge like this I’d need a title that covered both topics :thinking: After pondering for a bit on words related to blending and mixing liquids, crafts beer came to mind- and it was like, oh! Craftsman, craftsmanship! Crafting, in the Craft! :mage:

Ta-dah~ Craftswitch :sparkles::laughing:

(And that’s how the challenge titles are born :joy:)

Anyways, forgive my rambling- I’m glad the little badge description helped to get the idea across! :grinning: :+1:

May all who choose to wear it, wear it with pride- great job once again! :raised_hands: :heart:

9 Likes

I did it, I have it ready… for the catch up challenge though :laughing: Sunday through… well today has just been ALOT, or at least in the mornings. Sometimes straight through to the evenings & I’m just spent…

Today I feel a little better though. Just taking some time to reset after the morning so I can move forward with my afternoon :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Congrats :tada: :champagne:
I am so proud of all the oils and magic! :jar:I see all the shiny :sparkles: :sparkles: badges :shield:and you all shine and I a feel so inspired!
Thank you :blush: you all so much! Much love to you all!
Blessed by Magic :magic_wand:
Jeannie

8 Likes

I’m sorry it was a wild first half of the week, but I’m glad you’re feeling better! :heart: May the second half be a much happier and less stressful time for you :people_hugging:

You really earned the badge, Jeannie- congrats to you! :heart::blush: Sending lots of love too :hugs:

For anyone who hasn’t come across in their travels through the forum yet, the next challenge is now live! You can find it here: Weekly Witchy Challenge - The Eclectic Witch :knot:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.